Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding Kill Farming in PvP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Nice decision.

But for me, the more important is that there is no point about whole this 'flag' thing. People wants to win (kill), not carry flags to win the game.

What is the point about winning it?
    What do we get from winning?

People want to have more 'kills' because they want something to show others that they are strong!

I guess whole this idea is to have people to play together as a party to carry more flags, should be a strategy game, not a power competition.

If we focus on flag more, we can focus more on class balance in party (number of classes) and strategies (like move how and where to where, sacrifice score; how to hold other team even whole team got killed to have one player to score it to win.)

I think people simply don't care about it, because there is no reward from it. If People can achieve something valuable (leaderboard banner, chest, some gold, not a regular loot items, it is not attractive), then people will try to play this game more properly.

For more, those who like to get kills, you can make 1 on 1 arena. Farming is not good because it is usually mobbing. If I have to choose to fight with someone and lose from someone, even it is 100 times, I can't complain about it because it was my choice. You should make it this way.

I tried three pvp just before I write this.
    Some players were doing 1 on 1 in a spawn, some went in there to kill them, 1 on 1s were complaining, another one was telling them to move to a corner, another one sneaked and was carrying flag, another on was calling him a noob and telling him stop carrying flags, a rogue just grabbed a flag by herself and started to run and ordering me to protect her while we were facing 4 warriors, some didn't care anything but mobbing people.... sorry for saying this but it was a mess.

My point is, while everyone cares about only number of kill, ctf is meaningless.
    You should add something to encourage people to play as it is made, or/and make a place to get 'kills'

And out of subject, but hope you guys change party system for pvp too. I tried to join pvp with 2 of my friends, and it's so hard to find a server that has three empty spots on one side.
    I want to play as a team(isn't it made to play that way?) with my friends and party who I can communicate better on /partytalk and know each others better. But the party system right now is hard to do this but usually make us to play with random people. This lead to bad team, and following with farming.

Sorry for a long post. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Excuses; 03-11-2013 at 12:04 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excuses For This Useful Post: