Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remove 5k-10k achievement from everyone, make lb fair

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Default Remove 5k-10k achievement from everyone, make lb fair

I don't want to hear people here complaining and flaming and being annoying, it's a discussion and a way to let sts know that you approve or disapprove this decision.

That said let me state my opinion here;
    I think it is really unfair and messes up leader board greatly. Players who managed 5-10k kills and received their achievements, which they could keep have a huge advantage over all the other players who did not get there. As of right now the player with the most flags only has 3700. Why should players who possibly didn't capture a single flag keep that achievement?

Okay yes, I can understand the issue the dev team is facing. Too many players have already achieved 5k kills and the achievement with it. I suppose they would have to do either a really time consuming removal of achievements one by one or some complicated coding. However you do have to realize that this is really unfair to players. There are players who were 200 kills away from a 10k flag achievement. Why should they not receive it?

I don't know how devs can and cannot work, but right now you still have a chance to fix the issue easily I think. No player has legitly achieved the 5k flag achievement. So can't you just remove it all together and then just make a new achievement for 5001 flags Maybe this sound stupid but would be reasonable for me.

Either way all I hope is devs will soon think up something to fix the issue and make lb fair once again. In the meanwhile share your opinion, view but please keep it civilized

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Genuinous For This Useful Post:

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

The 5k and 10k CTF achievements that were incorrectly given out due to a bug with the 5k and 10k PvP kills achievement are in the process of being removed.

Thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com