Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mounts & Inspecting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Also, in my opinion, I don't want to spend 1500 gold on speed elixirs all the time, as in the long run, it would add up.

I would rather just spend the 10 platinum for unlimited speed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes but wouldnt u rather buy the mount with plat i would rather spend 10 plat on a mount they can use in most places then a elixir that ur need every townie you change
    Last edited by icantgetkills; 09-27-2010 at 03:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dude woops I just replied with that to banned rofl yer ikr 1500 to move from townie 2 townie.... Mounts FTW either mounts or pets and mounts I prefer mounts over pets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I would enjoy items that raise your "lightness", a effect called feather. A full set would get you to x2 speed max.
    However they have horrendous other stats, so no dungeon runs in them lol.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    You should at least explain what speed elixirs are, instead of just saying," OH! We can just use speed elixirs!!!"

First, I know that wasn't exactly what you said, and second, if someone just says that you can farm a certain item at a certain campaign, and you didnt know where, you would be lost.

Seriously, try to explain things to newbs, yo.
    Why would I do that? He wanted opinions on the idea, and I gave him one. I'm not here to spoon feed information to everyone that walks in.

And don't you dare EVER try and tell me what content my post should contain. We clear on that, Lightning? I don't go into your threads and say "Hey Lightning, next time you decide to post, remove the bitch. You sound like a pre-pubesent boy that just got molested by a pack of cackling hyenas."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like mounts, but I just don't see a need for any form of semi-permanent run-speed increase in PL such as mounts or speed boots. Maps simply aren't, and probably never will be big enough for it to be a problem. Aside from that, mounts just mean more polygons to render on already strained devices, just for items that provide relatively little to the players.

As far as inspecting inventory goes, I'm sure it'll make it in to PL eventually, but the sooner the better IMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I don't want to use a mount to run from Towne to Towne. No way. Hated that in WoW. So much time lost.

However, couple of things on speed:

A) Wouldn't mind a 50% or so increase in speed when in a Towne. Get to those NPCs fast and back into a map.

B) Maybe there could be some sort of spell that a non-Mage could cast on a dead player to give them a temporary mount. When they resurrect at the beginning of the map, they are automatically on this mount for xx seconds to get back to the action faster. This wouldn't make sense for a mage to have because they have the rez spell. Anyway, just an idea.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6