Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Character got deleted automatically

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Character got deleted automatically

Hi! I just want to share my experience which aa far as I am aware, should be on this thread.

Basically what happened was I was playing pvp in AL using my main toon & all of a sudden, I was disconnected from the server so of course I logged back in & was surprised to see the character selection screen for create new characters. My character was gone! It was the day when AL got new update for pvp. Now I emailed support, tell them the story & after 5days, my character was restored. I requested for some compensation for the issue but they won't give me any. I can accept that they won't compensate me for it but I can't accept the fact they are calling me a liar saying that I deleted my character. Who would delete his own character which you still use? It can't be an accidental deletion as well since the fact that it's a lil' complicated to delete a character. The last response I gave them also didn't even received a response back which I find very rude.

Anyway, I moved on & tried to catch up with the help of my guildies. But now, it happened again. I was playing yesterday, prolly around 5:30pm CST when my phone's battery went out. I didn't charge my phone immediately but slept. I woke up 1am CST & was surprised that my character was DELETED AGAIN. Already emailed support again & hopefully I can get compensated for it this time. Compensated or not honestly I just want my character back & for the issue not to happen again.

Spacetime, please investigate further. I don't want to give you guys a hard time restoring my account everytime & it's inconvenient for me as well so contact you guys everytime. Wish you guys also to take my comments/feedbacks professionally for the betterment of AL. Thanks & hoping to get an update about it soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

This should b an email to them... We can't do anything/: it's probably someone hacking just guessing. When someone hacks, the first person is disconnected and they can then do watever they want. Then they probably deleted ur account this is the best theory. Did u giv anyone any personal information? And STS doesn't hav all the time for this they're always busy with the new patch these days. Don't rush them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah I know. You have a valid point that someone might be hacking my account but I dont think so. Of
    course I dont give account related info to anyone & noone knows my account except me & my girl. I dont rush them. I just dont this to happen again & this is for the betterment of their server anyway. I just have issues with them the last time bcoz of a response that I find very rude.
    Sent them an email already & no response yet. I know they are working on patches & what not but I trust them that they will find time to restore my account & look into this issue further. ツ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I understand Another reason might b a strong power outage possibly

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

We don't handle these things here. If you have taken it up with support, it is in their hands.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com