Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior's touch me and you're dead skill

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Warrior's touch me and you're dead skill

I havent been one hit ko'ed by a warrior before. i usually die because of the windmill skill but for sure its not automatic/immediately after i get hit by it.but now after playing with this guy in pvp,2 games and about 5 deaths later,i notice something peculiar.whenever you engage that warrior when windmill is on,you will die immediately ( im a rogue, i dont know about other class).i tried and tried but with same result- touch him and die in that instant.what do you think about this?

do any other guys experienced it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    I havent been one hit ko'ed by a warrior before. i usually die because of the windmill skill but for sure its not automatic/immediately after i get hit by it.but now after playing with this guy in pvp,2 games and about 5 deaths later,i notice something peculiar.whenever you engage that warrior when windmill is on,you will die immediately ( im a rogue, i dont know about other class).i tried and tried but with same result- touch him and die in that instant.what do you think about this?

do any other guys experienced it?
    It could happen when:

-You get unfortunate and dodge doesn't kick in.
    -The warrior gets a 100% crit proc, and activates Vengeful Blood. The damage output is spectacular.

Windmill has the highest overall damage output among the Warrior's skills.
    Destructible - Level 21 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

The crit proc of the dark watch sword should at least be lowered I guess- this is to mention the average hp of rogues are 1.3k above. Now before someone else states how mages feel about this, don't worry I already understand but in this case, we rogues have no sort of defense or way out of it.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Announcement:

A new OP has been made, and is now the Warrior class.

They totally deserve a Nerf. They are too good, powerful, beautiful, sexy and too strong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MadStar View Post
    Announcement:

They totally deserve a Nerf. They are too good, powerful, beautiful, sexy and too strong.
    Warriors are good, powerful and strong...but it's my Rogue that is sexy :-)

All joking aside, my biggest gripe against Warriors is their attack range. Their range makes it difficult to kite, and with Axe Throw, my Rogue gets pulled into a Windmill death spiral. Really hard to beat a no-compromises class. At least in PL, Bow-Bears had to sacrifice armor and HP, here, they are just as tanky as a full STR bear, but have the same range as a bow with melee gear.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

The warriors usually kill me without even hitting me. They start doing that windmill thing, and I guess the breeze created by them causes me to get stunned even though I'm way down the hallway from them far away from their sword. Then I just die, long before they ever got near me and long before I was even in range of their sword. It's quite strange actually, but happens all the time.

If they are hitting me, then STS needs to change the graphics to indicate how long their sword really is. Then I could accurately judge distance and keep out of their reach. Otherwise I'm not really sure what is happening.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Destructible View Post
    It could happen when:

-You get unfortunate and dodge doesn't kick in.
    -The warrior gets a 100% crit proc, and activates Vengeful Blood. The damage output is spectacular.

Windmill has the highest overall damage output among the Warrior's skills.
    Definitely agree, im a warrior and thats how it is, just like rogue has advantage of one hit kills , 3k crits, its ridiculous

this is old news

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Warriors r only OP in mobs. 3-4 warriors together. Just 1 warrior in the mob or in a 1v1 situation it's alot more balanced. Same with rogues. A group of rogues firing AS seems OP. but u get down to the 1v1 and every class has ways to stop everything. Y'all just need to adjust ur setups prolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    The warriors usually kill me without even hitting me. They start doing that windmill thing, and I guess the breeze created by them causes me to get stunned even though I'm way down the hallway from them far away from their sword. Then I just die, long before they ever got near me and long before I was even in range of their sword. It's quite strange actually, but happens all the time.

If they are hitting me, then STS needs to change the graphics to indicate how long their sword really is. Then I could accurately judge distance and keep out of their reach. Otherwise I'm not really sure what is happening.
    Whenever i lag on my warrior this happens too. I activate Skyward and seemingly hit someone at the far end of my screen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MadStar View Post
    Announcement:

They totally deserve a Nerf. They are too *sexy*.
    This is all i see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I have ahard time believing we are OP when most warriors out there barely maintain a positive K/D ratio.

Take a look at rogue players and then come back here.
    Rekoom 25 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heiki View Post
    I have ahard time believing we are OP when most warriors out there barely maintain a positive K/D ratio.

I think they said warriors are OP because they survive too well and do too much dmg. And about the kdr, the rogues on your team would probably ks all your kills. Therefore warriors are OP, but don't have a nice kdr. XD

But if you look at the good warriors(those with best armor and correct builds), their kdr is godly. And I believe that almost everyone noticed that the amount of warriors will determine the winning team in a match these days.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heiki View Post

The K/D is a joke. The reasons rogues are so high is they just get the kill shot. Most of the high rogues run with two tanks and a mage. They get heals while spinning their blades and the mage keeps everyone pinned down and up with mana. Effective, yes. Fireball.. freeze and clock basically it is like shooting fish in a barrel. All while their two tanks are healing and spinning? Especially when playing vs a pug. To get heals in a pug? laughable.

I could go on but the leader board and the K/D is a joke way of trying to balance anything.

It is called groups and time played.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syylent View Post
    ... To get heals in a pug? laughable.
    Totally agree - I had two or three hours of PUG runs last night and they were all TERRIBLE!!!!!

No heals, no group tactic, everyone scatters and tried to solo groups. I had >100 deaths from that little stint which knocked by KDR below 1 again :-(

Why is basic group strategy so challenging to comprehend for most PUGs? Even when I spell it out for them, all is get is "shut up noob". Great, why don't you try to solo against that group of 4 Warriors again and see if the outcome changes...

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I don't get how warriors can kill you so fast, heal that much, and never die.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Madstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sounds like the rumor of the windmill (warrior skill) damage glitch is true. I've been hit by this on many occasions, and every time my healthbar just goes down into red from a single windmill spin (I'm a warrior with +3k HP, and 863 Armor). It boggled my mind at that time how my health could drop down that fast. But then I was informed by a top player that this glitch exists.

Don't ask me how this glitch could be executed, because I don't use the windmill skill. And I play on an android tablet, too i.e. no scripts.

All I can say is, "Winners don't use drugs". It's a shame, really, that some players (top players included) do resort to this to get ahead.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Friufi View Post
    Sounds like the rumor of the windmill (warrior skill) damage glitch is true. I've been hit by this on many occasions, and every time my healthbar just goes down into red from a single windmill spin (I'm a warrior with +3k HP, and 863 Armor). It boggled my mind at that time how my health could drop down that fast. But then I was informed by a top player that this glitch exists.

Don't ask me how this glitch could be executed, because I don't use the windmill skill. And I play on an android tablet, too i.e. no scripts.

All I can say is, "Winners don't use drugs". It's a shame, really, that some players (top players included) do resort to this to get ahead.
    this is what im trying to understand by my post. Is this really true?I mean, as a rouge, i havent been killed in an instant by a warrior before but now it seems i just attack a warrior and barely touching them i immediately die.i dont know how 'boosting' and 'scripting' works cos im a rather new gamer and i only play in an android.is these really possible?and what does STS say about it?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

It's an unknown glitch. Only a few players know how to do that "glitch". I will not name names but this player wouldn't share how he was doing it. FYI, it was not 100% proc critical. He had a burning sword weapon. The real question is how did is he instant killing people with this "glitch"? My rogue has 2000 hp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I can't speak to this glitch, haven't encountered it. I do have something to say about warrior range witch auto attack. I play side by side with my wife the majority of the time, she plays rogue I play warrior. Without fail, everytime she whines about me hitting here from halway down the corridorwe can compare screens and see that on *my* device I am actuallu much closer than I appear on hers. We both usually stay around 75 - 110 ping using the same wifi connection. However it appears aa range is same or slightly larger than basic 1pt windmill. Is this the intention? I don't know, but it's not quite as excessive as people make out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Why do rouges and mages complain so much about warriors... top ten in kills are all rogues and mages... zero warriors... if its so easy for us to kill wed be up there...a rogue has a whirldwind like attack woth their belt of swords thing... u can kill a whole group with that...even warriors... warriors whirlwind will not kill another warrior... I have highest damage build 919 armoe and can die in three hits... k/d ratio is obsurd.. those ones on lb lwqve a room if thwy know they have a weak team... that's not skill...im also in that group where a single aimed shot puts my warrior in red.... im just clever with my heal usage...
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer