Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAX PING possible?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Angry MAX PING possible?

I took the pic RIGHT when it disconnected me.
    I dare you to beat me, and have proof lol.

Also, is the game really laggier or what?
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ive had higher ping before but I don't have SS by intraweb implication SS or it didn't happen so that's that lol as far as being laggy i experience the occasional spike but not enough to really interfere with the game play other idevice games will lag so hard you'll get booted fromthe server which is annoying this game
    Fortunately doesn't seem to share that same problem of less enjoyable mmos for idevices

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I've had a crash a few times. Usually after I've been playing for a long while and there is alot of stuff going on. The server also has crashed me once or twice. Recently I've noticed alot of server lag.. Kinda annoying lol
    gaabob - lv50 pally/mage; gaabobtwo - lv50 dual bird; gaabobthree - lv50 intbear/strbear; gaabobfour - lv50 dextress; gaabobfive - lv50 bowbear; gaabobtwink - lv20 intbear twink; deathsparkles - lv20 bird twink; a mule; and a lv47 ao2 farmer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Me too ao3 thinngs r rly lagging it cauz there's alot of bugs n glitches now that unused load is lagging me hard!
    Realese ao3 or disable unusable items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This game is really laggy for me ALL THE TIME! I had 200,000+ ping once, imma try and get it again and take a picture(:
    A cat falls into the water and the rooster laughs.
    What is the moral of the story?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

it seems to be constantly 1000+ ping for me after the last update, getting ready for AO3 one...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

sitting pretty with my 180 ping
    I love texas
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol even with 90 ping(occasionally) I get some rly bad internal server lag.
    gaabob - lv50 pally/mage; gaabobtwo - lv50 dual bird; gaabobthree - lv50 intbear/strbear; gaabobfour - lv50 dextress; gaabobfive - lv50 bowbear; gaabobtwink - lv20 intbear twink; deathsparkles - lv20 bird twink; a mule; and a lv47 ao2 farmer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Since ping is a measurement of transfer time, there is technically no maximum ping. As such if the server stopped responding to the client the 'clock' would continue clicking, waiting for the message that isn't coming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

dont know if anyone also noticed but u can use the lag to rush... if u start a game using wifi and once in a game; you leave the room and go somewhere where the reception starts to degrade, just enough not to get disconnected... and your game is still live... u can actually run the map till the end where the boss is and walk back into wifi range, the game will load where you are... effectively, you just rushed the map without passing any bad guys or the bad guys are all frozen and not moving...and end up at the boss.

Of course I dont do this and do not condon it <wink>
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post
    dont know if anyone also noticed but u can use the lag to rush... if u start a game using wifi and once in a game; you leave the room and go somewhere where the reception starts to degrade, just enough not to get disconnected... and your game is still live... u can actually run the map till the end where the boss is and walk back into wifi range, the game will load where you are... effectively, you just rushed the map without passing any bad guys or the bad guys are all frozen and not moving...and end up at the boss.

when i lag and i do that, i teleport back
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have no pic but 100k+ I've had many times maybe 300k most?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasure_Pirate View Post
    Since ping is a measurement of transfer time, there is technically no maximum ping. As such if the server stopped responding to the client the 'clock' would continue clicking, waiting for the message that isn't coming.
    Pretty sure it automatically is supposed to log you out after 2 mins (120k ping)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble downloading content? I often crash and have to re-downloaded the app. Or can I not download it and have it still work?
    What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
    Dracomace - Gizerbeam - Huckleberries

Trazintus: Hello! Buy my tent only 500g

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol I bet this is orgrims tactic.(meh suckey way to play it you ask me)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it doesn't really work that way. if you are lagging and you rush to the boss, you either teleport back all the way back or you find yourself dead.
    Goodbye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have a 3rd gen ipod touch so i obviously use wirless wifi and I never have lag, ever. My ping is so low i have never even noticed it enough to kno the number lol. Onlky "lag" i get is internal with the ipods processor im sure when there are 5 players fighting 10+ monsters using multiple skillls at a tim that affect multiple targets and have a lot of particles etc, combine some of that stuff and i get internal lag. I dont find the game to be laggy at all and ihave horrible luck with lag on other games, even when im on RS.
    {Speetz - Avian lvl 19}
    {Ashkah - Elf lvl n00b}
    {Runescape - Speetze} {XBLA - Speetz}
    {[PM me if there's trouble. I want friends. <--- That's how cool I am.]}

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaabob View Post
    Lol even with 90 ping(occasionally) I get some rly bad internal server lag.
    Same here... Most games I play are laggy lately... It makes playing difficult... Though we laugh a lot... Like Mystic died with a full health bar and revived was still dead...lying dead on the snow waving and playing music lol...
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

when it gets to 40k ping,, it really annoys me, Im like.. "will this thing ever stop?" then i lagged out and im like... ".....####!"
    IGN: Skellerkrunch(50), Hawkrobin(50), Magiclegends(50), Oktal(45), Bladesword(45), mamccroc(35) Plothozz(30), Lechomp(20), Oktal (20), Monseiurlebow(20), Tharef(20), Smackolantern(19),

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Speetz13 View Post
    I have a 3rd gen ipod touch so i obviously use wirless wifi and I never have lag, ever. My ping is so low i have never even noticed it enough to kno the number lol. Onlky "lag" i get is internal with the ipods processor im sure when there are 5 players fighting 10+ monsters using multiple skillls at a tim that affect multiple targets and have a lot of particles etc, combine some of that stuff and i get internal lag. I dont find the game to be laggy at all and ihave horrible luck with lag on other games, even when im on RS.
    Same device here, but am currently unable to play due to so much lagg.