Thread: Some questions.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool Some questions.....

Hey guys i got a couple of questions and hopefully someone will answer them

1.i know theres a lot people just max out the attributes according to the three classes,but i noticed that maxing out my int on my eng wont work since it reached its max,can someone tell me which point should be added so that its usefully added?(i am looking the engs hybrid build that allows soloing
    2.is there a guide that states the accurate pricing of the stuff in auction, so that the item prices dont go up and down as they like, please send me a link if there is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

1. Put your stats into int. And dex for more power or if ya wna live longer go str. And int. Instead of dex. 2. No not that ik of but jst ask around
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Stat points does not make so much sense than in PL. In PL you can really see the big difference between full str bear and full int bear. In sl no one notices if you are full str com or full int com if you hide your attributes. But best for eng is full int. And dex for op and str for com. Full str eng has like 2 dodge more and lower dps. Eng damage is already low so full int is best. Also you heal more if full int. Idk about full dex, maby you have like 2 crit more or something. Damage is about same at full dex and full int. But if you dont PvP and you are 45-46 eng, i would say best is if you can get full int, damage implant and epic gear. Pink gauntlets are best. If you like napalm, then choose fused napalm because you can get close to 900 health and you wont die too fast. If you do PvP then plat dodge implant is best. And in long fights with coms use pink implant so you wont run out of mana and die because of that.
    If you have any more guestions about engineers, ask me. I know like everything about this class. Other guy who knows as much is Mitchturbo or Akfury

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

According to me in engineer. Going full int is better atleast at endgame.
    Str is good giving a tad but armour rise but that decreases damage and crit. And Dex dexreases Armour but increases damage and crit and dodge. But int has it all. It has got balanced armour ,nice dodge and damage and crit. I went full str in lv40 for pvp was nice. For 45-46 i am full int. If you need more suggestion hit me up in game. Now i am usually mre in my engineer "Scarfaced" or Comm "Unknownman".

-Rik[Rittik]