Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Class Balance in CTF PvP Feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lady_Pebbles

Mages are NOT just a support class. (-.-) I've played games where mages were mostly dps/dmg dealers. Games like ROSE Online & Their Muse Class that can advance to EITHER a Cleric (full support) OR Mage (full dmg/dps), and the Fairy (support) or Summoner (Mage) class in MU Online. Both games have a mage type class thats either support OR magical dps/dmg dealers. On AL, Sorcorers have the same option; i.e. support or not. And with all classes able to heal themselves and have their own buffs, theres no real reason to become a full support class. Especially when the heal skill sucks really bad compared to the other classes. Its dmg/dps is far better than heals.

EDIT: Therefore Sorcerers shouldn't be so freaken weak on AL; weaker than the other classes sure, but VERY weak? Hell no. Their survivability needs adjustment big time. I think it should be weaker if you go full support & lesser if you go full dmg/dps.

EDIT 2: OH BTW!! On MU Online the Fairy & Summoner classes can summon monsters (like pets) to fight along side of them too. Hell I used to have my toon lure some enemies near the safe zone and let my summoned monster kill them while I went afk. Ftw! PvP is also fun there.

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 02-17-2013 at 12:30 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post: