Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Legit or against PvP rules? We need rules for this.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Exclamation Legit or against PvP rules? We need rules for this.

This post is not written in a negative derogatory in any way. I just want to copy the log what has happened in game which I find very unfair. If two people are not on the same team (Blue & blue) then it should be Red vs Blue. However:

: "I not attack Norbeh, he's my Bf".
    Me: "uh... so you're boosting? He's on opposing team, why are you letting him kill me over and over and stealing our flag?"
    : "kao nao (that's Chinese for swearing. I guess STS doesn't filter foreign swears... cool) cra ulong mga aso ndi nkakailala"
    : "lol just quit. You suck so bad".

Now I wonder here... I have 45% critical with 250% critical 5/5 Aimed shot. I hit this guy for 3.5k. Why is he still alive? I don't know. Fact remains is, red team were mostly guild of Norbeh's and friend (gf?) of Psychobunny. Is this honestly fair? This is pvp, not screw with people's heads around. I didn't stay into the game to win, lose, or get KD's. To be honest, I wanted to three shot this boosting player. However, the entire team would not let me even get the revenge kill. NOT ONCE. Not only was I sworn at today, but feel rather cheated.

Admins, there should be a strict policy on people exploiting pvp. This isn't fair.
    Last edited by Imwatchingyou; 02-15-2013 at 05:23 AM.