Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Taking my leave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Taking my leave

You know, I had a way nicer speech going here, that I worked 25 minutes on, but the stupid web token ran out and I couldn't post it, so I'm here like wtf -.-

But yeah, I wanted to say Goodbye to a lot of people I've met here. Nice ones and not-so-nice ones who taught me a lot of things and helped me analyze people's personalities in terms of nature, culture, etc. Regardless of all that's happened, I've learned that no matter where you go, you can always form bonds, and even though these bonds don't mean much to some, they have a great effect on your state of mind as long as you embrace them. I've had a pretty good experience with this game overall, regardless of the ups and downs, and had a lot of fun. The online relationships, the online beef. All that went away after some fresh air. I do have to say goodbye to it all because I've decided I want to get what's mine by enlisting in the Air Force. I was inspired partly by the tuskeegee airmen, and I like dealing with logistics and paperwork I ship off in three days, and I'm pretty happy I met you guys. The guilds Genesis and Ix were fun projects, but I got too attached. My only regret is forgetting that people show their true natures when they can't be seen, regardless of how good or bad their qualities are irl. Like me, I periodically get my kicks by feeding on other people's ego, and if you know me irl or what I look like, you know I'm as cocky out there as I am in here

Some mad cool people I met here.

Aracnus, You really should work on your art man. Sorry for being so harsh on you about it before, I just wish you'd go harder

Bodmasta, Thank's for being that "level headed fellow" I could vent on xD

Delphina, Why is your name green? What sort of Black code magic is that yo?

Mandidi, stay frosty homegirl

Lowlyspy, I love MJ more than you can possibly imagine bro, but losing a friend to political views is something I don't want happen again.
    Mafianc23, I followed your advice and decided to enlist, after you told me how hard i'd have to be to survive "in tha ghettooooo"

Mrsberry, your sigs still rock, seeing how you're on par with mitch, kano, and flowman, while doing it on your phone.

Carapace, Would it be more appropriate to say Ulquiorra couldn't have been evil, and did what he did because he had "no heart"?

Octavos, The bifocals are way better than contacts man. keep em.

Bilaxman, oh ya, I'm leaving bro

kaytar. Much love guy

Winterkate, Thanks for jumpstarting my sig business on DL back when 100k gold was a fortune

Samhayne, my buddy John bought a box set of magic the gathering today. I don't think I can get into a game I keep losing at.

There are a lot more I should thank too but my hands are cramping up.

To those I recently met, you guys were tons killer.
    Anyway thank you for letting me be a part of the community, and thank you for putting up with my mess.

-Mike
    Last edited by Aeroflame; 02-17-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Bilaxman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Best of luck to you! Be careful out there

Interested in joining <The Community Guild>? Click here!
    AL Index of Guides | PL Index of Guides | SL Index of Guides

Lady_Pebbles

Dueces & good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Good luck, dude!

Please, pop by every now and then.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Yea, I really regret ever bringing that stuff into here, never ends well. Well for what it's worth, you've got a good head on your shoulders and although we may not agree on some things, i'm happy i could once call you friend.

Good luck at boot camp bud, i'll be there shortly after you . If you do decide to come back after basic, feel free to hit me up, i'd like to get talking again.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroflame View Post
    You know, I had a way nicer speech going here, that I worked 25 minutes on, but the stupid web token ran out and I couldn't post it, so I'm here like wtf -.-

But yeah, I wanted to say Goodbye to a lot of people I've met here. Nice ones and not-so-nice ones who taught me a lot of things and helped me analyze people's personalities in terms of nature, culture, etc. Regardless of all that's happened, I've learned that no matter where you go, you can always form bonds, and even though these bonds don't mean much to some, they have a great effect on your state of mind as long as you embrace them. I've had a pretty good experience with this game overall, regardless of the ups and downs, and had a lot of fun. The online relationships, the online beef. All that went away after some fresh air. I do have to say goodbye to it all because I've decided I want to get what's mine by enlisting in the Air Force. I was inspired partly by the tuskeegee airmen, and I like dealing with logistics and paperwork I ship off in three days, and I'm pretty happy I met you guys. The guilds Genesis and Ix were fun projects, but I got too attached. My only regret is forgetting that people show their true natures when they can't be seen, regardless of how good or bad their qualities are irl. Like me, I periodically get my kicks by feeding on other people's ego, and if you know me irl or what I look like, you know I'm as cocky out there as I am in here

Some mad cool people I met here.

Aracnus, You really should work on your art man. Sorry for being so harsh on you about it before, I just wish you'd go harder

Bodmasta, Thank's for being that "level headed fellow" I could vent on xD

Delphina, Why is your name green? What sort of Black code magic is that yo?

Lowlyspy, I love MJ more than you can possibly imagine bro, but losing a friend to political views is something I don't want happen again.
    Mafianc23, I followed your advice and decided to enlist, after you told me how hard i'd have to be to survive "in tha ghettooooo"

Mrsberry, your sigs still rock, seeing how you're on par with mitch, kano, and flowman, while doing it on your phone.

Carapace, Would it be more appropriate to say Ulquiorra couldn't have been evil, and did what he did because he had "no heart"?

Octavos, The bifocals are way better than contacts man. keep em.

Bilaxman, oh ya, I'm leaving bro

Winterkate, Thanks for jumpstarting my sig business on DL back when 100k gold was a fortune

Samhayne, my buddy John bought a box set of magic the gathering today. I don't think I can get into a game I keep losing at.

There are a lot more I should thank too but my hands are cramping up.

To those I recently met, you guys were tons killer.
    Anyway thank you for letting me be a part of the community, and thank you for putting up with my mess.

-Mike

me no want you to go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    Yea, I really regret ever bringing that stuff into here, never ends well. Well for what it's worth, you've got a good head on your shoulders and although we may not agree on some things, i'm happy i could once call you friend.

Good luck at boot camp bud, i'll be there shortly after you . If you do decide to come back after basic, feel free to hit me up, i'd like to get talking again.

Hey man I wanna get the diamond on my sleeve someday, I hope you do too. You're one of the few I've come to respect, had I not known you and bilax were around my age, I may have used "sir" in reference to you guys at one point. Lol

@apollo you just keep sleuthing those Identities Seems you enjoy feeding on other people's internet-warped ego as much as I do. Haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Be safe and best of luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Your personality was one of a kind
    You will truly be missed
    I wish you good luck and safety in the Airforce may all your dreams come true.
    Love and peace, Mrsberry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hey mate! I know you'll come back! You will be deeply missed! Take care bud!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Taking my leave

Good luck with the air force and have a good life

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Be safe... We hope to see you back in a few months. Take care
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Default Taking my leave

*Sniff* I guess this really might be the end man... I hope we can stay in touch, because you we're really baws man!

If I want to get better at art, I know you can definitely help me!

I really hope this isn't the end, but if it is... You really made an impression and I will miss you bro

Good luck in the Air Force, I salute you for wanting to become a soldier! :thumb_up:

~| SL: Sheriff - Burglar - Aracnus - Twink | PL: Excruciate | DL: Aracnus - Alarm | AL: Sacred - Slug |~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Good luck in real life , hope to see u soon take care

Judge
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Has been great knowing you bud, hoping my rant listening skills/advise come in use at times (;

Also quite glad you joined the StSFF (and AL ofc), defo made an impression on me, we got right into the nitty gritty "info" from the getgo haha

You will be missed, if I ever decide to start using WhatsApp/Kick I'll let you know plus you know where I am if you ever need an ear again xD

All the best, you'll do great and I'll give you a "bye for now" since I'm sure we will see you around here again in the later future (:

Bye for now.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

It has been good knowing you for the month or so I did. Go get the world and make the best for yourself!

Good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Well I sincerely don't want to play anymore... I will check forums once every other month for mail. If you do have kik, send it to mail. As for everything else, no. I don't like playing "u shoulda been here" games, especially when the stuff offered is for AP
    Last edited by Aeroflame; 02-17-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Yo Goodluck in the air force I will go to the national guard Maybe you will end up dropping off a care package for us on the shore (: Cya man
    Albinobull Scadae Arcanee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

I won't say bye, but cya in a bit. Take care and be safe..trust only your gun...and nothing else..well maybe the commanding officer too of he/she is nice lol.

Take care flyboy.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Hope you do well, lots of success in life!

BD/ BC Kraoracha/ DL Kraoracha, Kraorachi, Kraoracho, Kraorachu
    AL Kraoracha - Warrior, Kraoracho - Mage / PL Paiehek - Arch. / SL Kraoracha - Eng.