Thread: New weapons in Locked Grand Crates of the Watch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default New weapons in Locked Grand Crates of the Watch

After last update new weapons and armor available in Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. Both for warrior and rogue class, the weapon not bad or may be that the best weapons available but i think, new weapon for sorcerer weak, the status near same with clever flamestike but the dps is horrible and no bonus proc at all. Is there really suppossed like that?
    Now the class feel really unbalance. Warior have 4 kinds of weapon with near same status, rogue have 3 and sorcerer just have 1? flamestike and charward have same status just difference in grapic either demonologis and demonlord set they have same status too but grapic. Sorcerer have too little variation for armor and weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Just come to grips with the fact that as a sorcerer your are at the bottom of the al caste
    system just around to serve the other classes with mana and health. You will feel much
    better when you accept this fact... or just switch to another class lolz

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    Just come to grips with the fact that as a sorcerer your are at the bottom of the al caste
    system just around to serve the other classes with mana and health. You will feel much
    Or make an attempt to disprove all those claims (nearly impossible since stun loss)

But back on topic I agree with the OP saying the new weapons fall short of expectations...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    If we were made just for healing shouldn't we get a revive skil?

Back on topic, I agree, weapon is to weak

Duh
    AL: Tweekzcoffee | PL: Thestupidness
    AL GUIDES | Arcane & Mythic Items With Pics | Allies | Chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I agree even i just play warrior.But what I dont get is,why you complain now when the previous weapon has the same state? So its too late.Maybe if sorcerers player saying this things earlier,today you guys will get better weapon from the crate.This game still need alot fixes if you talking about unbalance.Its true...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Plat weapons are supposed be weaker then normal gold bought weapons, dev stated it earlier. As for sorc only being supportive i disagree. Maybe in pvp but definitely not pve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Hehe, sorry guys, I was only kidding. I agree, I am a bit disappointed by the new weapons, as they
    appear to be exactly the same as the watch weapons, just a little bit different visually. It would
    be nice if they at least had a little bit of a different proc. Nevertheless, as someone else above
    mentioned, the plat weapons in sts games are almost never better than the dropped legendary
    items. We should wait until the next update until we make too many quick judgements of weapons
    and armor to come

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

And be sure to not sell your op 20-21 gear. Member their will be.20-21 twinks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i have all 3 class character from 1st day i played this game and all always lvl cap, that why i said sorcerer weak. dont forget dark sword is not weaker than elite weapon, the dark potency same as pit sword and stronger than vorpal, and new dagger for rogue bigger status than heartseekers or lifethief, yeah in real using lifethief is far better but atleast we have alternative weapon to use if lifethief out of reach. that just my oppinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bejo View Post
    i have all 3 class character from 1st day i played this game and all always lvl cap, that why i said sorcerer weak. dont forget dark sword is not weaker than elite weapon, the dark potency same as pit sword and stronger than vorpal, and new dagger for rogue bigger status than heartseekers or lifethief, yeah in real using lifethief is far better but atleast we have alternative weapon to use if lifethief out of reach. that just my oppinion.
    I have been sorc since pre release and do have to agree on sorc being weak, but only when you dont know how to use the toon. After you know.how there very good. Ive been able.to run elite.runs with my guild naked. Thats op

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

i havent seen the stats for any of the warriors but from what i heard.. it isnt the best weapon or maybe just the same stat, so im stickin with my pit potency/darkwatch

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Odinbr View Post
    I agree even i just play warrior.But what I dont get is,why you complain now when the previous weapon has the same state? So its too late.Maybe if sorcerers player saying this things earlier,today you guys will get better weapon from the crate.This game still need alot fixes if you talking about unbalance.Its true...
    YOu must not have read the forums much.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)