Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: End Gamers in Low Level Games! Will it be fixed soon? X_X

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Default End Gamers in Low Level Games! Will it be fixed soon? X_X

I've come across another l21 today (this time a lb ranker) in a l13 game.
    Let's just say a level 21 warrior is unkillable for l13-16s (my aim shot stacked on crit was hitting 4-500 tops)

I politely asked him to play in his own level range but all I got out of him was the "what?" answer.
    Clearly he felt guilty of doing this yet he kept doing it. Another user on his team told us that this was his 10th game with him which means he's been playing in low level games for countless hours.

I stayed for about 20 minutes, and from my point of view, his intention was kills and nothing but kills as he ran back and forth between our spawn rooms.
    With that being said, I had a choice to leave (which I did), only to rejoin in the same game again!
    Not many options left for me now especially at this time of day...so I quit and logged off.

I believe this is one of the more serious bugs that devs should look into and fix ASAP. Much more important than balancing classes or tweaking pets.

Edit: The intention of this post is not to call out this user but honestly this guy is better off farming guildmates or friends rather than doing this.
    Last edited by gundamsone; 02-20-2013 at 06:20 AM.