Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Platinum not received !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Platinum not received !!!

I made a purchase through a online store using the AL platinum system for a high value purchase and have received no platinum!

I have forwarded a mail to the AL customer support but have received no reply! I only made this sale through the AL platinum service because I would receive platinum to use within the game which I have enjoyed playing from the first day of release!

I could have bought this item a lot cheaper else ware and need to find out what's happened and how to rectify it!

Any help or advice greatly appreciated

Thx
    Witse

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hi Witse,

I'm sorry to hear that your Platinum purchase has not gone through. Unfortunately, there are a lot of parties involved (the app store, your bank, our bank, etc.) and in rare cases, if there is a hiccup in the transaction, it can get stuck and not complete.

Please visit this support article for the details our Support Team will need to have to rectify the issue: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/...rticles/963728

Thanks very much for your understanding and patience for the issue to be resolved.

-Samhayne
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok so on that page the link directs me to it says something about orders made on a iOS device not being processed properly, however there was no info clearly present before I made the order to inform me of this! If its a known problem I'm sure the company is obliged to tell the consumer before they make a purchase but that is something I can check now!
    From what I have read on the support page linked to in the previous post, I have to contact Apple to request information in order to process this forward with the AL support team.
    Please could you supply me with the details of the information needed from Apple to rectify the problem ASAP as there is no mention of what to ask them for.

Thanks again
    Witse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have the same problem... i did 2 trial offers and they owe me 1162 platinums now..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have the same issue. I've bought platinum before and it was added to my account immediately but today it wasn't added at all. I sent an email to support... hopefully it won't take days to get resolved.