Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Locked grant crates - plat based

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Locked grant crates - plat based

Hi guys, I know, that those crates are a great deal for you. The only thing I don't like about them is the fact that you can only open them wih plat, which is extremely unfair to those of us, who don't want, or don't have the money to buy plat top open them.

Here's my suggestion:
    I thought that you could do something like a key or a lockpick, which would be dropable from mobs/bosses and that would have a chance to open those crates. I know that it would influence your sales, so my idea was to make there a small chance for them to drop and a small chance fot them to open up the crate - you know, like that you can break the key/lockpick.

Please consider this, cause I (and other players) are getting a feeling, that you are forgetting about those of us, who don't really have the money for those (via the new pet, which is only obtainable from crates and normal players don't really have a chance to get those, since those, who open up the crates will put them in cs for an insane price).

Thanks in advance

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtariX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Anyone can get plat. Go do some free plat offers or, go mow a few lawns lol

if you dont want or cant buy plat, then you should not have the option to open Premium crates that others work hard to open. its just a bonus to spending Cash on the game and every game needs something like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgenocide View Post
    Anyone can get plat. Go do some free plat offers or, go mow a few lawns lol

if you dont want or cant buy plat, then you should not have the option to open Premium crates that others work hard to open. its just a bonus to spending Cash on the game and every game needs something like that.
    You don't see my point, do you? What's the most expensive weapon in game for rogues? Depraved blades. How can you get them? By crates. You see, if they wouldn't be tradeable, it would give plat users a huge advantage, since they're better (Not to mention, that you can make huge money of crates if you get a few good pinks). And currently, this is what it's heading to. At least from my point of view. I wanna be able to compete with people who have plat. I thought plat was meant to not harm the game at all. Well, it hurts the economy a lot those days. ALP went down to 70k since depraved blades are out and so on...

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Items obtained through the locked crates can be sold on the consignment store for in game currency by other players, so keep an eye on the consignment shop if you're after such weapons!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Items obtained through the locked crates can be sold on the consignment store for in game currency by other players, so keep an eye on the consignment shop if you're after such weapons!
    Quote Originally Posted by AtariX View Post
    Please consider this, cause I (and other players) are getting a feeling, that you are forgetting about those of us, who don't really have the money for those (via the new pet, which is only obtainable from crates and normal players don't really have a chance to get those, since those, who open up the crates will put them in cs for an insane price).
    I sometimes wonder if you read the whole post guys.

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Secondary markets are just as important as premium markets. On a related note, there is a chance to get the Arcane Weapon (so very rare) from Gold Elite Pirate Chests, and also a chance to get Mythics as well. (Also quite rare)

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majora View Post
    only from elite GOLD?
    Correct

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts