Thread: Kraken Isles Diary thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Default Kraken Isles Diary thread

UPDATE [28/02/13] - SEASON 1 OF MY DIARY ENTRY SERIES IS FINISHED. CHECK THROUGH THIS THREAD FOR THE DAY'S. CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT THE DEAD CITY EXPANSION. SEASON TWO WILL PREMIERE LATE MARCH.

February 22st, 2013

Ah, Windmoore. A Quiet Haven for all adventurers. The protector of Windmoore, Gustav came to me while I was in the local bar talking to the bartender. He told me there was trouble in the Kraken Isles. I knew this was not a safe area to be, but I accepted to help him conquer the Kraken Aeglir pirates that were roaming around the place. Gustav also informed me that to get the Paradise Pier, we had to travel through the Windmoore Harbour, that was INFESTED with pirates.

Me and Gustav finished at the bar, and made our way over to the wooden gate. There was a Windmoore guard dressed in a Deep Mountain armor, with a shield and sword. After negotiating with the guard, we passed through.

The road to Paradise Pier was filled with nasty creatures. They were no match for my brand new Burning Buckler and Pirate Shield. We eventually followed the path, and came to our first boss, who was not in a good mood. - Captain Bluecrab!

I got a locked grand chest off the boss, and we trudged through a dirty water patch in the floor, and arrived at a small bridge leading to a pirate ship in the distance......

February 23st, 2013

We camped out under the stars that night, taking in all the sights of the ship in the distance. Me and Gustav could see the Captain of the Ship - BloodHammer. I could tell that we needed to fight him, so the next morning, we set off over the bridge towards the huge pirate ship.

As we got closer and closer, along the way, Gustav started telling me about the Paradise Pier, but that is a story that will have to wait. He told me that there is a beach called Grog that we need to pass through as well.

It took us a good time to defeat BloodHammer, and he dropped a sword called the BloodHammer. The BloodHammer originated from the Island of The Pirates, and was hand crafted by the owner of the sword "Mr HammerTime.

I eqipped the sword, and it was turning night, so we explored the Pirate Ship. It had three floors, and on each floor, there was treasure and items in chests. There was also a hidden trapdoor, leading to a basement.

The Basement was filled with paintings and posters of BloodHammer. We decided to loot everything, and leave the ship. We followed another path, leading to Paradise Pier.......
    Last edited by Skeletonlord; 02-28-2013 at 02:12 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skeletonlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Ahoy Matey! Meh likey! Yaar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalEagle View Post
    Ahoy Matey! Meh likey! Yaar.
    Thank you

Regarding this. I will be posting EACH DAY a new diary entry. This will last until I have finished writing about Kraken Isles, which should be a few more days.

Keep the feedback coming, it's just a bit of fun. It is based on a couple of true facts, and some is made up.
    Last edited by Skeletonlord; 02-24-2013 at 01:18 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeletonlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Awesome idea (:
    #nerfwarrior2013

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Awesome, Skel!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Posting the next entry now!

February 24th 2013

We followed the windy path until we got to the main pier of Paradise. Gustav and I spoke of the untold riches and treasures of the the Illusive "Captain Fangsword". Fangsword is one of the toughest bosses so far so we got to work.

Gustav took me on a tour of Paradise Pier. There was a gypsy, local trader, and an elixir seller on the Pier.

We checked out all the areas and back alleys, and Gustav told me about the road to Grog Beach. I could hear seagulls and monsters, and I knew we could battle them, but it was quite a challenge.

So we followed the road to Grog Beach, and there were shark mobs. These sharks had a strange look in their eyes, as if they were ready to fight.

We continued, Me destroying them with a hammer and Gustav using his magical powers....

February 25th 2013

The path through Grog Beach was not safe. There were mobs everywhere you turned, no peace at all. We killed the boss at the end, and we rested at the end of the stony path.

The next day, Gustav told me of the so called "Ghost Pirates" in the Ancient Reef. He said that is the road to the Skull Cove, where we needed to get to. I forgot to mention, the main point of this journey was to get to the Skull Cove, which spoke of untold treasure.

So we followed the Ancient Reef, which was filled with Ghost Pirates. There were at least 40 of them, and we cruised through them, no difficulty. We got to the Ghost Boss, who done massive damage.

We managed to kill the Boss after many attempts. It got to the end of the day, so we camped and had Ghost flesh for dinner. We woke the next day ready to follow into the Skull Cove.........
    Last edited by Skeletonlord; 02-25-2013 at 11:28 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeletonlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

super cool idea! yu should become writer, seriously.
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Nice story

out of likes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

Neat Skelly, waiting for more.

AL: Generalzod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Thank you!!

I will continue the series, and maybe will start a follow up for other AL campaigns. The campaign in series 2 will be.......... DEAD CITY! If this proves successful.

You guys can have the next day a little early!

February 26th 2013

The end of our adventure was at the Skull Cove. The Skull Cove was huge. And I mean huge. There was treasure everywhere, on the walls, on the floor, and there were secret passages.

We went our own way. I explored and took all the loot I wanted, and Gustav took his share. We had 25 slots in our inventory, so we had a little look around, and took the secret passage, which lead us to Kraag. Something was telling me that we needed to pay a visit to the Dead City!

We had a chat to the guards, and went to the outskirts path..........

I hope you have enjoyed, the Dead City expansion diary should be premiering on Friday!
    Last edited by Skeletonlord; 02-26-2013 at 02:36 PM.