Thread: 1. rogue class, 2. heroic instances with uber loot, 3. gear sets with set bonuses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 1. rogue class, 2. heroic instances with uber loot, 3. gear sets with set bonuses

Title says it all. 1st I think a stealth class is in order that would just do it for me alone.
    2nd is bheroic instances where you get awsome loot. Wich brings me to my third point
    Gear sets would be sexy. Start out simple like 2 pieces of set grants you 10 dex, 3 pieces 2% crit, and 4 effects one of your skills like makes the falcon scream thing last longer or somthing. Think that would be sick. Unless they alredy exsist in game. I wouldn't know cause it still hasn't come out for android.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think number 3 is in the game for some gear, not all though. But I agree on all points.
    Dorogan - lvl 50 Tank | Trollpackan - lvl 47 Mage | Tensebow - lvl 30 Willhelm Tell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Rogue has too much overlap with the current archer. You need to describe these heroic instances in more detail, we already have elite campaigns with uberloot coming into the picture, and there are already a ton of other similar suggestions. Gear sets are already in the process of implementation.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I figured there might be. I havnt played it yet so I wasn't sure if they were implemented. Naw you have ranged dps wich is the birdie like a hunter or scout. The rogue would be purely mellee dps. Most mmorpgs have both concepts of dps. Plus rogues are just fun to play in general. Do the gear sets actualy have said bonuses or dose certin itmes just boost a certin stat a lot?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

i think 10 dex IS 2 crit :S idk
    also, if you can master a shiv character (BAER) then u got a rouge. just not skill specific.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by markus View Post
    I figured there might be. I havnt played it yet so I wasn't sure if they were implemented. Naw you have ranged dps wich is the birdie like a hunter or scout. The rogue would be purely mellee dps. Most mmorpgs have both concepts of dps. Plus rogues are just fun to play in general. Do the gear sets actualy have said bonuses or dose certin itmes just boost a certin stat a lot?
    Most MMOs have a lot of classes. This one has 1 for each attribute (plus hybrids). Str is ursan warriors. Int is enchantresses. Dex is archers which can use crossbows, longbows, talons (1-hand throwing weapons), daggers, and various other things like alien blasters. A rouge class would just overlap too much with the archer, and then we'd have 2 Dex classes which would just make things weird.

The sets do confer a bonus beyond the stat boosts the items would normally have.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i see, well thats great. meh i still think it wuld be great to have a rogue class. maybe implement a new stat then, like luck or agility somthing the rogue can o off of. think dex is basicly agilty though lol. in order for the game to remain fun it must grow evolve and change. i feel the devs are doing a good job with keeping the game fun and people happy. a rogue class just might be the next big thing though .....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    i think 10 dex IS 2 crit :S idk
    also, if you can master a shiv character (BAER) then u got a rouge. just not skill specific.
    is that spec any good though? i hear the dagger bird is crap, and if the shiv bear sucks to leaves few options for those that like the up in your face quick reaction times of melee dps.

p.s. plus i love being able to stealth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

i like a rogue idea, imagine supper high dps, with huge dogde, low armor and ure character would be faster. if u get hit it would suck but it could be a new skill. there would be int, rogue, str and dex. and rogue would have its own char, armors and powers. good idea or bad? and one power of couarse would be stealth
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by markus View Post
    is that spec any good though? i hear the dagger bird is crap, and if the shiv bear sucks to leaves few options for those that like the up in your face quick reaction times of melee dps.

p.s. plus i love being able to stealth
    Shiv bear is pretty nice in PvE. I don't know how viable in PvP, but I know a few good players who use them. They have a better damage buffs than birds and higher health (plus short range skills with stuns, etc.). Shiv bird can work, but is certainly not an elite class. My main issue is just that it would be another Dex class, and would likely be using some of the same weapons and skills as the current archer. I don't think making rouge a new attribute would work lol, but I suppose if they wanted to add agility or something. Still, I don't think it would work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

meh, here is for hopeing... lol

so you would recomend rolling a bear class over the bird for those who like rogue play style?
    at least shiv bears at max lvl.
    Last edited by markus; 09-30-2010 at 08:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would love a Rogue Melee DPS class myself, perhaps with a Cat race feel. To avoid any overlap with the Archer though stat emphasis would need to move away from 1 prime stat to a primary/secondary emphasis.

For example:
    Warrior - STR/DEX
    Enchantress - INT/DEX
    Archer - DEX/INT
    Rogue - DEX/STR

That would then allow for perhaps a Paladin class along the STR/INT lines and perhaps a Shaman/Druid class along the INT/STR lines.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'd rather have a special class for maxing out all 3 characters.

A class that has like aoe heal + stomp + blast. Mix'nMatch~ Of course it will only have the same amount of skills entitled to this special class as the rest of the basic classes. This will make hybrids-lovers happy *wink*

To balance this out, maybe this special class gain lesser stats as compared to the basic classes.

OT: Neutral for suggestion No. 1
    Neutral for suggestion No. 2
    Already existed for "top-end" gears for suggestion No. 3.
    Looking for players from Singapore~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Notice this thread was in September.
    [CENTER]Įgń:
    Ëłįptįč
    Twëëńk
    Gone, but (hopefully) never forgotten

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

damn. i only noticed the date of the poster above me.
    Looking for players from Singapore~