Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PvE PuGs -_- #woossaa

Lady_Pebbles

Default PvE PuGs -_- #woossaa

I swear its really hard to find a decent PUG these days. Even more now with the elite Kraken maps. Ugh! Some players make me smh & want to virtually hit them over the head with my toon's rifle. -_-

Some players in PuGs enter, start the clocks on elite maps, then leave... Wth for? Lol makes absolutely no sense! Then theres players that leave in the middle of fighting mobs or bosses (sure some DC but others just leave & go to another PUG after we just got to the freaken boss... Wth was the point?! Lol).. And thats not even the half of stuff that goes on lol.

Geeze. I need more team players to party up with cuz PuGs are just getting ridiculous.

Anyone else experience these woossaa moments? XD

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 02-24-2013 at 11:41 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It's been like this for awhile. I think some even check everyone's stats and decide if they want to stick around or not. But yeah, the etiquette is really bad, moreso now when elite maps are so much more demanding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Yeap just like some warriors which don't carry pots around when they go elite maps and they keep dying !!! !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesmiserables View Post
    Yeap just like some warriors which don't carry pots around when they go elite maps and they keep dying !!! !
    Whats worse is warriors expecting rogues and mages to go first and tank.. T_T
    #nerfwarrior2013

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessicazx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

We can tank is a sense that we dodge almost everything ;p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

When I play my rogue, I end up doing a lot of tanking, but I'm fine with that since I know it's hard for a warrior to keep aggro if rogues are going all out. What really annoys me is when they stand there VBing and windmilling with full mana and don't throw me any heals! Worthless...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

wait until people have better equips and know how to complete the map. the expansion has just been released, give it some time imo.

i remember a few days after the cap was raised to 21, people were dying left and right to elite jarl.
    red, white, blue's in the skies. summer's in the air and baby, heaven's in your eyes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

It happened a lot in elite tower before expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I oddly enough got into a pug for elite skull cove..and managed to finish it without too many deaths most suck though!

Lady_Pebbles

Tanks should tank I agree with that.

I got crappy gear yet able to do all elite maps with a group on my mage.. SO having crappy gear is no excuse. -.- Its all about working with what you got and strategizing while working with a team!

And I know this happened before on elite Tower runs. You'd think that players would know by now. Geeze. Ugh frustrating lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

^ I wish everyone understood this.
    #nerfwarrior2013

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Just go solo You can pull of a reef run alone, it might be a bit of a merry-go-round and some pots, but you avoid the frustration from idiots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

As a warrior, I cant stand joining a pug with mage or rogues that stand way back and do nothing, maybe shoot once a minute while you gwt pounded. I know there are buff skills and heal skills also. USE THEM IF YOU WONT DO ANYTHING ELSE!!!

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I think the whole system is messed up I rather the pl system. I'm playing with too many ppl who won't play or follow the leader or mages who won't heal and u can't kick and ppl aren't as chatty as pl if ur not in their guild I just find their is a lot or bad player practices and just not as fun and friendly as pl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

I think they were aiming for a game with no pugs, and everyone parties up with guild or friends.
    I usually enjoy a random pug, but not so much in this game. You can't boot someone standing around leeching xp off of your work.
    Only option really if you don't have a party is to make a party and run solo.

Lady_Pebbles

I don't have heal on my Mage cuz that skill is hella useless for myself. Instead, I have Shield... Which is much more vital for Mages in elite maps (and hell even PvP although I haven't used it PvP in a while up until recently). The dmg reduction and 2sec invulnerability AND extra absorbtion, all helps to survive in Elite PvE maps (not so much in PvP imo). I use my pets for heals and crits for parties. Comes in handy!

I just don't like ANY player who leeches or expects me to tank just cuz my toon is lvl26. -.- Come on, if you're a tank then TANK, if you're a Rogue then ninja them with crits and kite, if you're a Mage then pwn with dmg & dps and also kite... AND for the love of being team players.. Use pets wisely!! 2 Ribbits plus one Nexus/Konga and one Colton or Hazel (all lvled up) in each run = PWNAGE PPL.. PWNAGE! That is of course if players would actually SPAM the freaken pet's arcane abilities as much as they spam any other skill they use. Geeze... They're not there to run/fly around & look pretty!! Put them to use!! Lol

XD

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 02-25-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Tanks are hard to find these days because the taunt skills are worthless in pvp so a lot of people don't spec them and can't hold aggro, myself included! I did add the taunt to HoR but it's still a B. I was in a pug with a mage who had str > int and he was still pulling aggro from me (lvl 25 350 str / 177 dps / 155 dmg) at least he didn't die since he has some much HP but I do feel like the suckiest tank ever as a result
    Picosecond(26)/Nanowire(10)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Enemies are designed to go after highest level player in the group. even aggro'd, enemies will switch target as soon as higher level attacks.

Lady_Pebbles

We were all the same lvl at times in those pugs... Smh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

Tanks should tank I agree with that.

I got crappy gear yet able to do all elite maps with a group on my mage.. SO having crappy gear is no excuse. -.- Its all about working with what you got and strategizing while working with a team!

And I know this happened before on elite Tower runs. You'd think that players would know by now. Geeze. Ugh frustrating lol.

You expect warriors to tank, warriors expect mages to heal both health and mana. Warriors take ALOT of damage with elite update they aren't invincible and need healing to survive.

Mages that don't heal should tank and experience it from a warriors perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

I don't have heal on my Mage cuz that skill is hella useless for myself. Instead, I have Shield... Which is much more vital for Mages in elite maps (and hell even PvP although I haven't used it PvP in a while up until recently). The dmg reduction and 2sec invulnerability AND extra absorbtion, all helps to survive in Elite PvE maps (not so much in PvP imo). I use my pets for heals and crits for parties. Comes in handy!

I just don't like ANY player who leeches or expects me to tank just cuz my toon is lvl26. -.- Come on, if you're a tank then TANK, if you're a Rogue then ninja them with crits and kite, if you're a Mage then pwn with dmg & dps and also kite... AND for the love of being team players.. Use pets wisely!! 2 Ribbits plus one Nexus/Konga and one Colton or Hazel (all lvled up) in each run = PWNAGE PPL.. PWNAGE! That is of course if players would actually SPAM the freaken pet's arcane abilities as much as they spam any other skill they use. Geeze... They're not there to run/fly around & look pretty!! Put them to use!! Lol

XD

Not everything is for 'myself', this is a co op game. Mana and health heal is for the team, warriors put valuable points into taunt skills for the team.

Tank warrior, DPS rogue, heal HEALTH and MANA mage
    You expect warriors to tank but you don't heal, double standards.
    That's what make other warriors tank only with rogues.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by X29798; 02-26-2013 at 02:48 AM.