Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My pvp story,and question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldcoot:984551
    I see your point, pve has a lot of button mashers, but when a good group does it right its sweet. Bear pulls m together , bird sticks m with thorn wall and blast shot, and mag finish m off with a nuke, gota love that!
    True, but that's literally the only combo to do. Whereas pvp there are millions of combos. I bet half the mages who pve don't know the power of debuff + dark bolt wand. And there are many more combos like that. Just the lack if strategy in pve with elixer goblers is not fun at all. The sewer cap and below were really fun. That's about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

It's hard to pvp not knowing anyone around that level. Endgame you will probably find the most wickest players in the world and also some of the nicest.

Make friends join a good guild like everyone said and just be proactive!

Also PvE is quite funs... Good luck !!!
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notyocookiez View Post
    It's hard to pvp not knowing anyone around that level. Endgame you will probably find the most wickest players in the world and also some of the nicest.

It also depends on the time of the day you meet them. For example, if you meet me on a weekend and I'm drunk, I may rush you (I just tend to do that while drunk, lol.).

It doesn't mean I'm mean! If you approach me sincerely, I usually try to help the player out as best as I can.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    It also depends on the time of the day you meet them. For example, if you meet me on a weekend and I'm drunk, I may rush you (I just tend to do that while drunk, lol.).

It doesn't mean I'm mean! If you approach me sincerely, I usually try to help the player out as best as I can.
    Bahah, that one time when you were drunk, you bullied me xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

[QUOTE=Apollo;985312]
    Quote Originally Posted by Notyocookiez View Post

It doesn't mean I'm mean! If you approach me sincerely, I usually try to help the player out as best as I can.[/QUOTE
    Ha, I'm kinda a mean drunk, PL is the last thing I'm lookin for when I'm drinking !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcoot For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post

I remember last time as u got a good grade how u celebrated it. giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldcoot View Post
    Ha, I'm kinda a mean drunk, PL is the last thing I'm lookin for when I'm drinking !
    Amen. Party time isn't PL time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Well, with such support( might take some time to build my courage back up) I might give it another chance.
    Thanks, and much love Coot.
    Hi Coot, its best to train first before going into and arena, learn first your spell skills and what the spell do when you use it, the damage the distance and timing using it, than set the correct point to be put in each of your spells, it is best to know first your inner ability, after that your weapon of choice, you have to learn the gear sets you going to use and study the capability and the limit your gear can handle, than your stats what you want to be??? going pure or mixed stats it have huge influence on your survival and its important, than last part don't be a hero, if your 1 vs 1 don't go kamikaze, learn the art of kiting, running and hiding and time is right go for the kill, same as for CTF but you need to work together with your team mate and help each other to survive.
    Other than learning how to PVP, ping is a big issue in PVP, the better your ping the better timing and accurate is your attack, so PVP with a good ping, if your ping in the red its useless to fight you just end up dead even though how good you are, for me i stick to ctf because i have a bad ping my average is 526 to 690, in ctf i can run hide and there is my team mate to help out.
    I Picture PVP as like a sport in real life, what they both have in common? STRATEGY (Definition of strategy: A method or plan chosen to bring about a desired future, such as achievement of a goal or solution to a problem.) SO PLAN YOUR STRATEGY WELL and you will achieve your goal.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I tryed pvp shortly after starting this game back in 2011 and quickly got a beat down, called names and other bad things. So I decided that wasn't for me and stuck to pve where we have a common goal, pinks, quests, leveling up. I read the forums every morning before work to try to stay on top of my game. I read one morning someone's post how fun lv 35 pvp was,so after 2 years I thought I would give it another chance with my 35 rhino. Same problems, this time I had a guy stand over me and kill me before I could even get up( funny I know) and he kept saying "give me your weapon and ill stop" that was enough to send me back to pve telling my self " I should've known better than to try that again" . So on to my question , where's the "fun", spam a few skills and say " gf "? I just don't get it. Please shed some light on this for an old man and thanks for reading this.
    Crazyoldcoot.
    This is a regular scene as every lvl of pvp the one's they think so pro and see a new comer no set or unknown name come by they will kill u for no particular reason,happened to me before i tried pvping with my bear and got spawned and rushed but i stood up fought back kick the isbfnejej out of them and laugh, you just have to fight back most of the times or get beaten down the rest of your pl days there are a lot of good pvpers who are open for question's and kind enough to answer so get your chin up and get back at them

Edit: and i suggest go endgame pvp/ctf because in endgame the ones who rush or have a bad attitude most likely getting hunted and they dont have a choice but to rename
    Last edited by skrapicoco; 02-27-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    I remember last time as u got a good grade how u celebrated it. giggle.

Amen. Party time isn't PL time.
    PL is the coming down part.

There's a lot more that happened before that.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skrapicoco View Post
    they will kill u for no particular reason
    No reason? Unless I'm mistaken, the proper thing to do is kill the opponent in a Player versus Player game. My question is, how do YOU verse your opponent without killing them? Also, if versing your opponent is killing them, is the fact that they joined a PvP game not reason enough to kill them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    No reason? Unless I'm mistaken, the proper thing to do is kill the opponent in a Player versus Player game. My question is, how do YOU verse your opponent without killing them? Also, if versing your opponent is killing them, is the fact that they joined a PvP game not reason enough to kill them?
    Read the whole thing if u may i know how the TS feels and happened to me before so im just saying my side of the sorry and dont start the fire ur stating a wrong impression in the wrong thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I've been doing 66-71 pvp and CTF. The only problem I've found is I'll host CTF at this level and kids come and say "why you rush??" Well, because its FFA CTF, that's why!

I've had a good experience at this level. At end game 76, there are many pros, so getting started into something new can be intimidating and frustrating. Especially when someone has 40-100k kills under their belt over the years. If you're gonna try 71, let me know! I love CTF and I'll help ya practice skills/combos if ya like.

Ts

PL: Flawless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

@ Old
    Pvping with friends is so much fun! There are a lot of egos in pvp which makes a lot jerks. I usually try to only join friends in pvp. I'd love to play with you if you are willing to give it another chance

@ Apollo
    Lol the things u do when u are under the influence.