Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is that all??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Is that all??

Farming New Elite's, paying thousands of Gold for Pots and Pet feeding and for what? U really get Elite Gold and Silver Chest's but with only Crap in it! Where is da really good Stuff for Warri's and Sorc's? I can't See it...im blind?
    Locked Chest's??? Only Dex Crap in it...70 Plat bundle???? Crap...
    Why did i level my Warri fast to lvl 26??? I run around with lvl 21 gear, because its nearly da best.
    My Guild mates wanna leave this game because it makes no sence to play now....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just lvl to 25 and the rest will follow.. Armour lvl 25 is good enough.. trying to farm now for good armour and gaining a bit of xp.. elite maps too hard lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Compared to how hard those elite maps are without using Elix, the time spent vs the rewards granted, make it hard to get motivated to go out there. I have yet to get my first pink from any of those maps.

Drop rates should be a little better or those maps should be made a bit easier to run. At least that's what I think about it.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Im capped run around in redbeards armor that seem now the best for me. Farming when ihave time. Still didnt se any good lvl 26 weapon. Almost all in sc r from crates.

Elite is mean to be hard but not too much for simple MMO. I wonder how many ppl will have good gear to be able ever breeze trough elite maps. Crates gear i find for rouge easily to get as thers many of it in cs and its comparable to sealord items.

It says that every boss has its specific loot but bc its so hard to fight to the boss and bosss itself and loot is so random that u just get green item not even a chest, ppl prefer fastest marine reef runs. It takes around 3-4 min and if the loot is no chest u can try again and again in short amount of time. Other maps just take too much time and everyone is tired just after one run. Where should i find time in a day to farm regulary this maps. Thats realy hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Good enough? The best lvl 26 gear give me about 60 life 100armor and 1,6/1,8 DMG/dps...and thats all????? Why should I pay over 500k for this? Rogues get their New gear for about 20k complete and get about over 360dps..
    How should we tank Elite's without spamming heal Pots With that crappy gear?

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Its about luck..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Keep it how it is.

Maybe a little more easier indeed, but looks like they're fixing a bug, which will make it even harder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Why should we farm Elite like idiots, if the New gear is not really better than the old one??
    Thats the sence of MMO....lvl ur Char and get really better Equip to make ur char stronger...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

How do you what you call the best gear is really the best gear. the expansion is still new.theres currently only one agile life theif of potentcy in the cs (bet rogue weapon idk about the ar ane rarity weapon) and it wqs just put up yesterday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nicoB View Post
    How do you what you call the best gear is really the best gear. the expansion is still new.theres currently only one agile life theif of potentcy in the cs (bet rogue weapon idk about the ar ane rarity weapon) and it wqs just put up yesterday
    Its only lvl 25. Thers no dropable weapon lvl 26 in cs. If some doesnt drop from reef. I dont see myself farming other elite maps too often. Where should i get so much time lol. Thers more important things to do and even if i do thers i can still get only crappy items in 2 hours of farming sadly im able do only very few runs bc of that difficulty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

I'm warrior and I am going to cap and find another game to play until next update. The warrior gear is weak, and just not worth the frustration running elite for gear to sell. wt4 then i'm done and finding something less frustrating and a bit more productive until the next cap. Don't let it frustrate you either. It's not the end of the world if you don't run elite to get items to sell. Just get a decent set of gear to cap and call it good enough until next cap, unless they decide to fix up the elite maps some, or give warriors more powerful gear to be useful.

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Drop rates should be a little better or those maps should be made a bit easier to run. At least that's what I think about it.
    +1 for this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    Its only lvl 25. Thers no dropable weapon lvl 26 in cs. If some doesnt drop from reef. I dont see myself farming other elite maps too often. Where should i get so much time lol. Thers more important things to do and even if i do thers i can still get only crappy items in 2 hours of farming sadly im able do only very few runs bc of that difficulty.
    I agree with Uzi here. I believe that the Legends titles are indeed simple MMOs. We play these mmos when we have time, on the go. The update made it quite difficult for us to do that.

Also I do have a question, has anyone noticed in party that the mobs are the same difficulty as the highest level player? I was walking some guildies through watchers tombs and I have to admit that I struggled with it. But as I played on a level 11 alt, (the party also consisted of 10s and 11s) things were much easier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

It just takes time and patience, i am a lvl 26 warrior and have, right now, the best gear for my lvl. Sealord Armor of Will and Sealord Helm of Grace both +31 str versions. It really is fruitless to make yet another thread complaining about drop rates. With every expansion the team looks at the success rate of chests dropped. If it is to low they will raise it but from what I can tell its spot on. My guild members said it best, "the new elite maps are NOT for the casual player". And its true and I like it that way, would I want a higher chests drop rate, yeah who wouldn't. But the reason I like it is because now the gear, when it does drop, I am able to turn it in cs for a huge profit. I don't think any changes need to be made, you just need to be patient and continue on the journey. If you're running low on gold, farm normal difficulty maps, not elite. Get some junk gear sell it, save up and then go back into elite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jackyll View Post
    My guild members said it best, "the new elite maps are NOT for the casual player". And its true and I like it that way, would I want a higher chests drop rate, yeah who wouldn't. But the reason I like it is because now the gear, when it does drop, I am able to turn it in cs for a huge profit. I don't think any changes need to be made, you just need to be patient and continue on the journey. If you're running low on gold, farm normal difficulty maps, not elite. Get some junk gear sell it, save up and then go back into elite.
    Casual players hm i tought this is simple MMO. Some ppl have life work etc. but still like to play games. Sometimes thers more free time sometimes not. U need to make money somewhere so u can spend on things u like.

Yes less items in cs means higher prices. But not many ppl can afford them. And making gold wih normal legendary items lol they r very cheap so u cant make enough. Some ppl like to farm long time to obtain some items like arcane or mythic ones but right now simple legendary items r rarer then those bc ppl open a lot of crates and dont farm elite maps bc of that difficulty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I am far from a casual player. I ran wt4 until I hit lvl 25 then went through the new maps once then straight to elite.
    I cant even do elite reef. I die before getting to the fight. I spam health pots and follow a tank and still die.
    I used to run elite all day before Kraken and now i cant do it.
    So i spent 400k in cs on lvl 25 gear and i still get smoked spamming health.
    It is hard to find a reason to play.
    I miss the old cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Just sell the elite chests you get. You can make plenty of money doing that without having to worry about "luck". I did around 20 runs through Elite Reef the other night with a nice group. In 20 runs I got 4 chests: 1 gold, 1 silver and 2 copper. I sold them all and made about 110k from it. The runs took around 2 hours. Not so bad. One of the players in our party got 3 gold chests during those runs, so if he sold his he would have made 250k+.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

sad when chests are worth more than the chance of what is inside though...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoxKramer View Post
    sad when chests are worth more than the chance of what is inside though...
    Usually is that way because folks like to gamble. Do you think the cost of putting $1 in a slot machine in Las Vegas is worth the chance of getting the jackpot?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

new cap = tough.
    THE END xD
    Fear is my second name...sometimes