Quote Originally Posted by Scissorhands:1003602
Quote Originally Posted by sirtibby View Post
It really is a shame about twink pvp, most ppl are only trying to get their feet wet to see what this whole pvp thing is about. Then they get steamrollered by gangs of twinks butchering them and decide pvp is not for them.
It's not so terribly different from end game pvp most people cant compete with all these players that spend platinum on gems and weapons and use relics. They play for numbers and so do we but at our lvls it takes more skill because there are players that are lvled above yours but at lvl31 you are on top and the only thing limiting you is your gear, I've played with opponents twice my lvl and won despite being outgunned i encourage you to try it if you haven't before you judge us on how we prefer to play. i guess we could say we prepare people for the disappointment of high lvl pvp but i have seen layers that don't care whether of not they are good and still play anyways.
I used to twink at 12 months ago. Got bored of how easy it was and got tired of ppl rage quitting and bitching at me for having no life blah blah all the QQ.

At least in endgame I know I am playing against ppl with skill as there is a strong community there at that level. If you are constantly getting your *** kicked it doesn't hurt to ask for advice or help. I'm usually always willing to dispense advice if I like how someone sticks it out through a game despite getting their butt kicked.