Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 20 PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Level 20 PvP

In my words, the best level to PvP and still have fun. There's a lot of good players in this bracket. Who do you love, and more importantly, who do hate...
    Love - Jesseri, BritneyySpear, Jirey (All of Misery)
    Hate - Darkmeat ( Nothing personal. Whats PvP without a good grudge. Amirite?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Misery <3 lmfao britneyyspear! Omg whata name hahahaha

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chansky For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rekful View Post
    Nothing personal. Whats PvP without a good grudge. Amirite?)
    you could play for numbers

Scissorhands [5] PvP Master Guild Master of Scissorhands
    "To Find Your Way You Must First Lose Yourself"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I dont support twink pvp. Yes for numbers and thts all there is to it for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Killing low levels can be fun only if you cant score on high levels) And it didnt show real KD thing. IMHO)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

It really is a shame about twink pvp, most ppl are only trying to get their feet wet to see what this whole pvp thing is about. Then they get steamrollered by gangs of twinks butchering them and decide pvp is not for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sirtibby View Post
    It really is a shame about twink pvp, most ppl are only trying to get their feet wet to see what this whole pvp thing is about. Then they get steamrollered by gangs of twinks butchering them and decide pvp is not for them.
    It's not so terribly different from end game pvp most people cant compete with all these players that spend platinum on gems and weapons and use relics. They play for numbers and so do we but at our lvls it takes more skill because there are players that are lvled above yours but at lvl31 you are on top and the only thing limiting you is your gear, I've played with opponents twice my lvl and won despite being outgunned i encourage you to try it if you haven't before you judge us on how we prefer to play. i guess we could say we prepare people for the disappointment of high lvl pvp but i have seen layers that don't care whether of not they are good and still play anyways.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scissorhands View Post
    It's not so terribly different from end game pvp most people cant compete with all these players that spend platinum on gems and weapons and use relics.
    I am sorry but it seems u dont know this game if you think that plat weapons gives any advances in pvp.
    They play for numbers and so do we
    Teamplay and win - not numbers))
    at our lvls it takes more skill because there are players that are lvled above yours
    lolz! coming back to quote #1 (im sorry) it only makes sense on lvl 20 when u get rats and your opponent may be without them from lvl 16 Killing newbies with green crystals even if they are twice bigger level is not a problem for a bit skilled player)

Thank you for your time!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I only know that most ppl gets interest in pvp after reaching lvl 31 and learning how char should be build. And i really didnt respect ones who after this going back low to kill newbies! IMHO As an example i know one girl who is back to lvl 20 after getting 31 and she never plays with hard to kill ppl, always avoid them hunting only newbies and scoring for KD, she also never caps if she find some newbs. ("great teamplay in team game" lol)

P/S To feel what fair play is ppl should stay on lvl 3 lol
    Last edited by Totallymad; 03-12-2013 at 07:00 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scissorhands:1003602
    Quote Originally Posted by sirtibby View Post
    It's not so terribly different from end game pvp most people cant compete with all these players that spend platinum on gems and weapons and use relics. They play for numbers and so do we but at our lvls it takes more skill because there are players that are lvled above yours but at lvl31 you are on top and the only thing limiting you is your gear, I've played with opponents twice my lvl and won despite being outgunned i encourage you to try it if you haven't before you judge us on how we prefer to play. i guess we could say we prepare people for the disappointment of high lvl pvp but i have seen layers that don't care whether of not they are good and still play anyways.
    I used to twink at 12 months ago. Got bored of how easy it was and got tired of ppl rage quitting and bitching at me for having no life blah blah all the QQ.

At least in endgame I know I am playing against ppl with skill as there is a strong community there at that level. If you are constantly getting your *** kicked it doesn't hurt to ask for advice or help. I'm usually always willing to dispense advice if I like how someone sticks it out through a game despite getting their butt kicked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Totallymad View Post

lolz! coming back to quote #1 (im sorry) it only makes sense on lvl 20 when u get rats and your opponent may be without them from lvl 16 Killing newbies with green crystals even if they are twice bigger level is not a problem for a bit skilled player)

Thank you for your time!)
    i was referring to the general concept of twinking,not lvl20 in particular,my highest twink char is currently a lvl16 which is rather challenging and only difference from my lower lvl char it the match wait times,which at lvl5 are quite unbearable,that was the reason i created a higher lvl because i spent more time waiting than playing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I personally do not see a competative reason why a lot of players stay in twink pvp. Ive been told by a lot of twinks that it is easier to pollish a good kill death ratio, easy flag captures and no stress. The only competition I see is one counter farming another. Other than that nothing special. Its a bold statement that nobody in twink wants to compete at the toughest level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I compete as a level 36 as well as level 20. I enjoy pvp no matter the level. For most of the people crying about twinks, well you are probably the one I destroyed and now you are mad. You do not pay for my phone or pay my phone bill. That being said, Ill play the game however I enjoy to play no matter how many crybaby trolls there are. Mk. ;-)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rekful View Post
    I compete as a level 36 as well as level 20. I enjoy pvp no matter the level. For most of the people crying about twinks, well you are probably the one I destroyed and now you are mad. You do not pay for my phone or pay my phone bill. That being said, Ill play the game however I enjoy to play no matter how many crybaby trolls there are. Mk. ;-)

Lol try lvl 10 then (there are alot of twinks with events legendary stones and KD 10/1)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

A lot of 10/1 KD ratio? Havnt seen more than 1 from what I can remember. On the other hand, that will be my next project. Ill probably make a female named Rekfulsbiatch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

well check efficient data error guild or something like this they all has like 10k kills 1k deaths on lvl 10 ahaha)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

A lot of end game players do play for numbers. Kdr's and such. IMO this is only a side motive of the majority end game players. Ive seen people play it to win it regardless of the kills and deaths. In twink pvp, star players in each team are still pretty essential where one great player can carry a bad team. On the other hand, in endgame pvp, it requires a full team effort to win matches. This is how I both differ in competition. Twinks play for themselves. Endgamers are based on team gaming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I agree, and I enjoy pvp at 36 because of the teamwork that goes into every win. Twink pvp is mostly about having a huge advantage and destroying others. On the otherhand, there are times when a win must be achieved by teamwork.
    36 pvp is a very skilled bracket. Indeed a lot more difficult than 20.
    But its just so damn fun!

Rek

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

eh low lvl easy but higher lvl more fun and triumphit
    SILENTDANKZ MALE VAMP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Example of a game requiring strategy. This is a DM match. We were out numbered 3-5 at the start then dropped to 2-5 not long after. We lost but put up a hell of a fight!

Attached Images Attached Images