Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite Loot Distribution in the Kraken Isles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warbluefish View Post
    Totally agree. i dont know how they think. let the weakest class to fight hardest boss. mages r for sure in the bottom of al. who will spend 1 hour (at least) to get a 1% loot chance of a weapon?
    Mages hits like a squirrel, they can't even hurt a fly, and they die like a spider. (as easy as when you squash one with your shoe).

Humor way to say they're weak.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Eww...

Is there really a big difference between 25 and 26 elite items? Enough to make an average player want to spend lots more gold and or platinum to get them?
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

they shouldve make sorc arcane weapon go out first.
    "saving the best for last" whaaaa?? sorc is the worst class ingame.

now im starting to think that they're going in a business thinking.
    rogue - warrior - sorc.
    rogue - almost all played it, means more players are willing to burn plat for the weapon.
    warrior - theyre still OP, buff them more later on.
    sorc - let them be , only few plays it and the class is dying.

this is out of the blue and shouldve been pointed out early days of kraken. but with the feedback and expansion outcome im starting to think that business is over consumer's ( idk what the word to say, might as well leave it hanging)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalEagle View Post
    I can't really say it like this, but I do agree that some bad stuff is going on these days, and that the decisions they take, and the changes they made or make, aren't helping at all.
    Mystical first of allí i want to apologize I just saw the date of ur review and it was written days ago. Now continue with the opinions in here I'm feeling the same way, my gf has a rogue I can tell the big Differences with my mage both are bout to cap I'm on my way now to have the best armor helmet , am an ring and the oracle I'm not using*aa*anymore, my gf still using best lvl 21 gear and kills a lot more than me overall is better in everithing. My only advice to new players is, don't start a mage, please at the beginning its fun, but this days we are so weak, new maps have a lot gun equipped mobs meaning sorceres die easily. The game is great for remaining classes rogue and warrior
    Last edited by Decrpito; 03-02-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

As a hardcore mage player just feel sad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i just want to be able to farm mythic helm and armor at boss site, like in Dark Legends...
    albino bats still go for 3+mil.. they are that rare.. but plat based? we can spend 100-500bucks and recieve nothing..
    what are you guys doing (:
    hello (:
    sts (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Sorry to say but everyone is just a bunch of whiners here. I'm the first to complain when I see real issues in the game. But again we are back to the "I must have everything good in the game within 1 week of release or else I will complain". Well, too bad. The arcane and mythic items are out one single week and already folks are complaining like there is no tomorrow. And why exactly do you even have to have these items or else you will die? I can't speak for rogues and warriors, but for sorcerers the mythic helm isn't even as good as the sealord effigy of security, in my opinion. Some think it's better, but either way there is not enough of a real difference to make it a necessary item to have to complete in PvP or any other competition. If you want the mythic achievement, then buy ripmaw which cost only 250 plat, not thousands of plat.

As for the arcane items, Hammerjaw is not even the best pet for any class, so he's certainly not necessary. And from what I've read in posts, the rogue arcane weapon isn't even the best rogue weapon, or at least folks are debating it which means it's certainly not that much better even if it is the best. So you need to have the Arcane achievement to compete for leaderboards? Well, I got my leaderboard banner for "top sorcerer" in season 2 and I don't have the arcane achievement. And I doubt I will have it for season 3, but pretty sure I'll still manage to be on that list and get my banner. And there are plenty of other leaderboards that you can compete for in which arcane items are totally unnecessary.

So just chill!! I like not having every single end game elite item. If I had them already only a week after the expansion, then this game would become boring very fast!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Sorry to say but everyone is just a bunch of whiners here. I'm the first to complain when I see real issues in the game. But again we are back to the "I must have everything good in the game within 1 week of release or else I will complain". Well, too bad. The arcane and mythic items are out one single week and already folks are complaining like there is no tomorrow. And why exactly do you even have to have these items or else you will die? I can't speak for rogues and warriors, but for sorcerers the mythic helm isn't even as good as the sealord effigy of security, in my opinion. Some think it's better, but either way there is not enough of a real difference to make it a necessary item to have to complete in PvP or any other competition. If you want the mythic achievement, then buy ripmaw which cost only 250 plat, not thousands of plat.

As for the arcane items, Hammerjaw is not even the best pet for any class, so he's certainly not necessary. And from what I've read in posts, the rogue arcane weapon isn't even the best rogue weapon, or at least folks are debating it which means it's certainly not that much better even if it is the best. So you need to have the Arcane achievement to compete for leaderboards? Well, I got my leaderboard banner for "top sorcerer" in season 2 and I don't have the arcane achievement. And I doubt I will have it for season 3, but pretty sure I'll still manage to be on that list and get my banner. And there are plenty of other leaderboards that you can compete for in which arcane items are totally unnecessary.

So just chill!! I like not having every single end game elite item. If I had them already only a week after the expansion, then this game would become boring very fast!
    True story.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yes, very true comments on sorcerer class. Not just sad, it's pathetic for sorcerer. There's no place for a mage now in new elite map. I tried today 30mins+ fight in elite mariners with two good warriors and one rogue. 30 mins!! Do you get it? Try to imagine what will happen to a only-mage-group in last elite map. Mage will become in a blink! Where's STS's explanation here? And when this ridiculous changes will kick in?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meanakric View Post
    Yes, very true comments on sorcerer class. Not just sad, it's pathetic for sorcerer. There's no place for a mage now in new elite map. I tried today 30mins+ fight in elite mariners with two good warriors and one rogue. 30 mins!! Do you get it? Try to imagine what will happen to a only-mage-group in last elite map. Mage will become in a blink! Where's STS's explanation here? And when this ridiculous changes will kick in?
    4 mage in elite = LOL ;p
    even for a war, their best tank skill is GREEN POT !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

We are squishy, but in every elite run I've done (KI) as soon as I die the others are not far behind me. It took me a while to figure out how to do it, but now that I do the runs go much smoother. With fireball stun, time to root, clyde to freeze, and ice to freeze I can keep those little things in one place, and knockback proc to push things back into the circle of death. Tank does his job as best he can, but once they are free to run towards whomever has aggro we're all dead. As long as I keep myself alive, which means play support, they stay locked in one place and eventually die.

Hell, my last run the tank died on the boss. The other two died. I managed to survive until they returned, and knock a bit off of him in the process. While I'd like a little more survivability, I'm actually finding this to be more fun than before. Sure, I'm not getting as many chests as before, but I'm also not sleeping through the runs because it's so easy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Valsacar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

As much as I agree with you, some of us reserves the right to give some criticism or state their opinions which should not be considered as 'whining'.

We tell the truth, give our thoughts, which is understandable because you're not always gonna give positive comments, right?

That Hammerjaw change and some other stuff are just unbelievable and ridiculous (sorry for the words) and needs consideration from the developers, in reviewing what they did.

We have completely lost communication between the developers and us. Somethings has to be done, honestly.

But I still do love that Ninja Vanity set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Please design a good looking bow!

Do you forget the Rough who use bow? Seem that you were not emphasize that anymore. I love to play a bow and Im still waiting and waiting for when will you design a good looking bow more than this like a shipmaster bow, Im really sicked about this. You were release bow and you were not make a different rough who use dagger or bow. Rough who use dagger that have more Dps but why they can using bow skill. Bow physical ATK have very little damage but Dagger have really high damage on physical ATK. please fix it

Thank you
    Hawkgirls

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Double post
    Last edited by Jellowpy; 03-03-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Passing Arcane weapon = Good reason not to get the arcane achievement

But

We cant pass around pets so what most people who care about this achievement are saying is let us have the ability to get this achievement not only by looting it but also by having an option to get the Achievement by "Hatching" the egg.. Take out achievement on looting the egg just make it trigger once we hatched the egg ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jellowpy View Post
    Passing Arcane weapon = Good reason not to get the arcane achievement

But

We cant pass around pets so what most people who care about this achievement are saying is let us have the ability to get this achievement not only by looting it but also by having an option to get the Achievement by "Hatching" the egg.. Take out achievement on looting the egg just make it trigger once we hatched the egg ..
    Nooooo course they won't since it'll make less platinum sales for themmmmm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Elite kraken maps are impossible to play through. Even with friends it costs way too much. Can't even play the lower level elite as its become way too hard and expensive. I play with anyone anywhere, anytime" is not true as most maps are deserts or people just abandon 1/4 way through. I have over 11000armor with the best equips and I get slaughtered by the rogues in elite rooks nest. Even with arcane or mythic level weapons and armor, I'm still going to get my butt kicked so what's the point? The only people I can play with anytime anywhere currently is in jarl runs and wt tombs 4.

Some serious rebalancing is needed for the general population who have medium equipment esp warriors who are useless as tanks even with the best equip

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalEagle View Post
    Nooooo course they won't since it'll make less platinum sales for themmmmm
    I don't think making that change will result in any less plat sales. It's still just one achievement per hammerjaw egg, and you can't buy hammerjaw from someone unless they actually spent plat and looted it, so in the end someone is still going to have to open those crates to get him.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I don't think making that change will result in any less plat sales. It's still just one achievement per hammerjaw egg, and you can't buy hammerjaw from someone unless they actually spent plat and looted it, so in the end someone is still going to have to open those crates to get him.
    Nah, eagle is 100% right. The change directly increases the amount of crates being opened

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I think it will result in less plat sales. Ppl who desperately need achievement and can't just buy/merch the egg will make STS a fortune.