Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: One last splurge for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

It's not anyone's place to tell someone else how to spend their money. We all spend money where we want and how much we want. We tend to spend money on things we like...

On topic: there is something to be said, no matter where or how you spend your money, that everyone expects to get their monies worth and I agree with the op. The amount of money that can be spent on the game vs actual product doesn't add up. I also have spent quite a bit, and I can say that if I spent that much I expect to see results. I haven't recieved anything yet that made my money feel worthwhile. This is a product and a service, this isn't Vegas.

Paying money to open your loot IMO is just wrong. I understand plat for vanities, elixirs, pets... Even game content.. But loot? I'm disappointed in sts on that account.
    Last edited by Chili; 03-05-2013 at 09:48 AM.
    Chilicrush - Rogue

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chili For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Takezaki View Post
    Oh and one other thing for those telling me not to buy platinium and all that. Remember that people like ME are allowing YOU to play this game for free, and since you seem to be enjoying it so much you should get off your high horse and let me express my disapointment.
    Please close thread, this guy's outta control

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Natrich View Post
    Um not rly...... Use the report feature in the bottom left of the post if you find it disrespectful (little red triangle).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vystirch For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

You should rename this thread "The gamblers blues"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

good luck

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    It's not anyone's place to tell someone else how to spend their money. We all spend money where we want and how much we want. We tend to spend money on things we like...

On topic: there is something to be said, no matter where or how you spend your money, that everyone expects to get their monies worth and I agree with the op. The amount of money that can be spent on the game vs actual product doesn't add up. I also have spent quite a bit, and I can say that if I spent that much I expect to see results. I haven't recieved anything yet that made my money feel worthwhile. This is a product and a service, this isn't Vegas.

Paying money to open your loot IMO is just wrong. I understand plat for vanities, elixirs, pets... Even game content.. But loot? I'm disappointed in sts on that account.
    Such true in those words. This thread was meant like this no complaining no whining just stated how things r. If ppl just read carefully....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Uzii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

@takezaki
    dude u need a break. go out with ur gf (or frnd) in the place where there r greenery.
    u r frustrated by playing these games. go to a massage centre nd hav a aromatherapy :-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I barely play this game, my social life is fine. I have some legit concerns about a game I decided to invest in, I believe it is my right to express them in a polite and respectable manner.
    Shinrokuro - 16 Twink Warrior..........Takezaki - 26 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I barely play this game, my social life is fine. I have some legit concerns about a game I decided to invest in, I believe it is my right to express them in a polite and respectable manner.
    I think most of us support your opinion, keep at it :thumbup:
    The issue here is return on investment. Time and money spent on this game are seeing very small return hence some will spend less of both which will hurt the game in the long run. Free loaders that have and will never buy plat don't complain since they haven't lost anything to begin with.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uzidredar View Post
    Free loaders that have and will never buy plat
    Way to look down on those who either don't have the money or just choose not to spend/waste money on a mobile game...

I suppose you consider those of us who did free offers freeloaders too?

Awesome.

And yes, this freeloader is complaining because I still "invested" time for little to no return.
    Last edited by abekrivy; 03-06-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

The guy has a very valid point. If the people that buy plat stop. STS doesn't have the money to continue development of games, and the people that don't spend money don't get to play either. I don't believe he said you have no say because you don't spend money on it, or that his opinion is worth more than yours, he's saying he has just as much right as anyone else to voice his opinion. If paying customers are getting turned off it is 1000% better STS knows about it, and has an opportunity to correct it before they walk away as customers forever from the product. For every 1 that says something before they walk away, there is another 10 or 20 that walk away silently. This isn't an "I hate it because," thread it is a "I love it but," thread.

That said. Announcement they are looking into the difficulty of the new elite maps and possible changes in a week or so. The fun may be coming back!

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KillaSkillz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Thanks to those who understand the issue.
    Shinrokuro - 16 Twink Warrior..........Takezaki - 26 Warrior

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Takezaki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by abekrivy View Post

I suppose you consider those of us who did free offers freeloaders too?

Awesome.

And yes, this freeloader is complaining because I still "invested" time for little to no return.
    Not at all. I think you spent lots of energy getting the free plat. Sorry didn't want to sound rude.
    Anyway, I just uninstalled the game. I'll see you guys in a few months when things have settled down, gl!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

What I want to know is what you got out of the $90 plat you purchased.
    Sorry if you've mentioned it but I didn't bother going through 5 pages.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
    The guy has a very valid point. If the people that buy plat stop. STS doesn't have the money to continue development of games, and the people that don't spend money don't get to play either. I don't believe he said you have no say because you don't spend money on it, or that his opinion is worth more than yours, he's saying he has just as much right as anyone else to voice his opinion. If paying customers are getting turned off it is 1000% better STS knows about it, and has an opportunity to correct it before they walk away as customers forever from the product. For every 1 that says something before they walk away, there is another 10 or 20 that walk away silently. This isn't an "I hate it because," thread it is a "I love it but," thread.

That said. Announcement they are looking into the difficulty of the new elite maps and possible changes in a week or so. The fun may be coming back!
    Not really, these threads are pointless. STS isn't going to be bullied by these threads and just hand out rarest items just because people felt inclined to spend hundreds of dollars. The items are supposed to be rare and no amount of "Look at how much I spent and got nothing in return" threads is going to change that.

The game is growing pretty quickly, guys like him can leave and there will be '10 or 20' to take his place, not leave with him. A game like this is going to keep on having platinum buyers and other devoted players.

Edit: The game is still playable without having Hammerjaw or mythic gear. Just throwing that out there.
    Last edited by Natrich; 03-06-2013 at 11:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Not really, these threads are pointless. STS isn't going to be bullied by these threads and just hand out rarest items just because people felt inclined to spend hundreds of dollars. The items are supposed to be rare and no amount of "Look at how much I spent and got nothing in return" threads is going to change that.

The game is growing pretty quickly, guys like him can leave and there will be '10 or 20' to take his place, not leave with him. A game like this is going to keep on having platinum buyers and other devoted players.

Edit: The game is still playable without having Hammerjaw or mythic gear. Just throwing that out there.
    Too bad I don't have any like left....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Too bad I don't have any like left....
    U got it wrong he doesnt complain not to get it he is just saying how much time spend in game and is not satisfied with some things in game.
    U got it wrong its abt rarest items only. read first part of that post and u should be able to understand if not thers no helping it (u)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Once again, you are only seeing what you want to see and not understanding what he is trying to say

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Well these. Convos are tiring..... I think ima stop and just see what unfolds next week......

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    Once again, you are only seeing what you want to see and not understanding what he is trying to say
    Okay, here's what the point of the thread is. Straight from the opening post:
    but the game is getting less and less exciting for me, a bit like Dark Legends, wich I quit a bit after the 26 Expansion.
    I can guarantee this would not have been said if he got what he wanted after spending hundreds of dollars. Try and twist it all you like, but I'm lumping this with the other 'I spent a lot' threads.