Thread: Satan's Cheerleaders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    Thanks to everyone that attended our Guild Meeting for the month of June.

We had another huge turnout this weekend. Thank you all that stayed up late or woke early to attend! For those that couldn't attend here is what you missed:
    - Announcements (don't worry, I will also post all announcements here on forums)
    - Reminders of rules (Guild Rules are listed on our website satans-cheerleaders.com)
    - Games...All together we gave out approximately 1.5 million worth of prizes.

A few pics of the event...
    Name:  Meet-June-1.png
Views: 295
Size:  1.90 MB

Winner of the Vanity Hunt Contest....Unraveling! She won a Teal Raver Top for finding a green biker top!
    Name:  Meet-June-VanityContest.png
Views: 265
Size:  653.1 KB

Winner of the Recruiting Game....Goody. Goody won Orange Gambler Hat for recruiting my mystery toon!
    Name:  Meet-June-Recruiting1.png
Views: 260
Size:  413.4 KB
    Name:  Meet-June-Recruiting2.png
Views: 402
Size:  537.0 KB

There were also several random drawings but I did not get pics of all the winners. Random drawing prizes included: Teal Raver Top, Dark Manic Mask, Dark Order Legs, and several hundred thousands of gold! Thank you very much for those of you that hosted additional games or pitched in prizes. Thank you Vi, Korny, MK, King, Styrk, and Alu.

Name:  Meet-June-2.png
Views: 219
Size:  1.44 MB
    Name:  Meet-June-4.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  458.9 KB
    Name:  Meet-June-3.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  433.4 KB

Thank you all for truly making our guild great! I can't express how lucky I am to be your GM.
    Thanks again doom and all officers for your continued hard work in making this guild truly the best DL has to offer much love,
    King

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xkingofdeathx For This Useful Post: