Quote Originally Posted by CosmoxKramer View Post
30 STR gives you 15-16% damage. You gain 1% BonusDam% in the following patter 0-0-1-1-0-0-1-1. This is why i say 15-16%, depending on where in the pattern the 30 STR falls.

Loki (15 STR +15% damage) 7-8%+15% is 22-23% total damage, though you will only see the 15 STR and 7-8% BonusDam%. the damage% from pets/passives are a known bug on the Avatar page
Wyatt was 20 STR and +12% damage for a total of 10-11% + 12% = 22-23% damage as well.

also with the known Windmill bug, crits can be your friend, so Ribbit and his arcane ability timed right may even be the best choice.

Good way to explain it dude, I like it.

I went back to Ribbit when I got on the windmill bug bandwagon. VB+ribbit gets you do 80-90% crit chance for 3 seconds. I suspect it'll be fixed next week when they do their "balance patch" they're claiming, until then I am going to continue bombing groups. I've been playing with higher dex/crit and lowering str to get higher crit chance but can only tell subjectively if it works. Not sure how much absolute crit #s depend on base damage. I did crit a warrior for nearly 2500 and elite Jarl for 1200 last night.