Thread: A Simple Request

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default A Simple Request

Greetings my fanged friends. My simple request is as follows. Simply increase the spawn ratio of Execution minibosses. To be honest, I shouldn't have to feel as if I'm hunting either a relic or a Krieg gem, when all I want to do is kill a few people for the achievement. Let's be honest, the odds of my dying on any board are pretty much close to 0%, so, I just want them to spawn. Thanks for your consideration, and time.

P.S. To those that don't know yet, my IGN is Notasparkly. Happy Hunting ^_^

As an aside, would probably be helpful if this was in the "Suggestions and Feedback" category. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by canislupis081376; 03-07-2013 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Prefer move to Suggestions and Feedback :)
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I see the views, and no replies. This is quite open to discussion, and I pop on pretty frequently. Feel free to leave your thoughts.
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

It would be nice if it was a bit more frequent, but not so frequent that it's too easy to get. The nice thing about it being rare is I do get really excited when I do get one. But they could spawn twice as often and I would still be REALLY excited whenever I got one.

I wonder if anyone has that achievement yet.

Lady_Pebbles

I remember when the game was released and saw we had an Executions list on the Achievements menu. I was uber excited! Then as expansions* were released, so too were some more Executions to take on. There was an issue with some of the Executions that wouldn't spawn. One in perticular that pist a lot of ppl off because he was the last one we needed to complete the list at the time. Since then, he's been fixed. However, this isn't the case with all of the Exexutions.

It took some of us literally days to get some to spawn because they are THAT rare (for others, they spawn fairly quickly though). I believe they should continue to be that rare because it gives players something to farm for. Making it easier for some of them to spawn would defeat the purpose of continuous gameplay after capling imo.

My suggestion to yall is to get a group of players to farm for the specific list of Executions yall need in solo runs & invite* each other when one of you gets a spawn. Its a great strategy that helped many of us complete the Executions Achievements fairly quickly.

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 03-07-2013 at 05:16 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

As usual, Thren, good advice. Thanks for the input.

Lady_Pebbles

You're welcome! Hope yall get them all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Yes, the game is really designed to spend a lot of time on one character. But, I tend to make a lot of characters, so I don't bother with achievements.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    Yes, the game is really designed to spend a lot of time on one character. But, I tend to make a lot of characters, so I don't bother with achievements.
    Well..I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Granted, will need plat to finish all the achievements, but still. Oh, and Thren is an absolute beast to run with

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Try offering gold bounties on executions. I made quite a bit hunting executions that way last year. Had a guy pay me 50k for each one I found for him. I know I still need to finish off my list (working on that atm) don't give up! It took me 2-3 weeks to get both Toths.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

could be an idea. Rarely pay for what I can do/get for free though,