Quote Originally Posted by whisperwalk View Post
Because dmg, as strange as it sounds, is not the focus of a rhino. Adding points increases skills by a pitiful amount (4-5 dmg), and this will not matter for mobs with 5k hp. Then you add in that Charge/Redemption have cooldowns, are single target, and barely improve over auto-attacking. I used to have both at max level and don't notice anything after knocking it down to 1. It IS that bad.

I have been in many situations where a wide area Revive is required. Such as: multiple party KO, party members died after super-knockback, cannot see dead guy, CTF, reviving while kiting with a bow, and just entered new map with dead guys far away. You might try adding dmg skills to save time killing the boss, but rhino dmg is weak anyway. Reviving the killer bird or elixir user saves more time, and deals more dmg overall. It is disheartening than to miss a Revive and wait 5 seconds to recast it.

Max Charge and Max Redemption is for PVP rhinos which is odd because rhinos suck at PVP anyway.
Ok, thanks for the clarification. I've found Charge and Redemption to be very useful for tanking, since mobs have a hard time killing you when you get a huge chunk of health back every few seconds when you use Redemption, and I've gotten around the small range for Revive by using Charge to move to the mob nearest to the dead teammate. That said, I can see why you like maxing out Revive, and maybe its more useful for a DEX/STR paladin, as opposed to a pure STR like me.