Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggested PvP Level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twink View Post
    Just because you have more posts on here does not mean you can behave so arrogant and put yourself above everyone else. Who are you to tell me what is fun and what isnt?

You obviously havent played against a level 1 yet, so I accept your challange (if you dare to PVP with me) - PM for ign

And speaking of wasting time.... Seriously? How much time do you spent here on forums and in the game? Im not saying its all a waste of time - the relaxation time is important, but the rest is just a waste of time. Go and do something productive instead. And stop degrading level 1 PVP, not only because you have no idea about it, but also because higher level PVP sucks atm and you know that.
    I see that I have hit not just one, but a few nerves of yours, Klemen.

1. Where have I stated that I'm putting myself above everyone else? That post was meant to be taken with a little bit of lightheartedness.

2. I never told you what was fun and what isn't. I stated my opinion on it. So my question to you is, who are you to tell me what I can consider fun and what isn't?

3. You obviously did not read my post. I stated that I do not play L1 because of the reasons I stated in that quoted post. I prefer not to waste my time on something so boring and monotonous as auto attacking. Also, before you say L1 is balanced, take a look at your hit percent. It is luck if you hit or not as you should know, hit percent being at 66% means that you have a 66% chance to hit. It acts like a re-roll. One person may have several lucky re-rolls while another person may not. Since the main damage is from auto attack, a few lucky re-rolls of hit will determine the outcome of the match.

4. A lot of the time I spend on forums, I do not consider wasted as the forums stimulate thinking and allow me to practice my writing skills. Heck, deconstructing your flame-baited post is intellectually stimulating.

5. L1 PvP sucks too. Hit Percent = the luck based stat in that level. Besides that, what can you do? Kite? Bow Bears/Bow Birds with an auto crossbow will win that one due to higher hit percent. L1 PvP is all about finding the correctly stat'd items and attempting to logically win. The only thing is, since hit percent is below 100, again, a large part of it relies on luck.

Higher level PvP may suck at the moment, but I do not fall asleep playing it like I would do playing a L1.

I'm surprised, Klemen, I must have hit several nerves of yours considering how irrational that post was. I know you're more intelligent than that.

Also, from the WoM forums, I'm Twinktastical. I have got to say, that was very very fun.
    Last edited by Zeus; 03-15-2013 at 01:59 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post

1. Where have I stated that I'm putting myself above everyone else? That post was meant to be taken with a little bit of lightheartedness.

2. I never told you what was fun and what isn't. I stated my opinion on it. So my question to you is, who are you to tell me what I can consider fun and what isn't?

3. You obviously did not read my post. I stated that I do not play L1 because of the reasons I stated in that quoted post. I prefer not to waste my time on something so boring and monotonous as auto attacking. Also, before you say L1 is balanced, take a look at your hit percent. It is luck if you hit or not as you should know, hit percent being at 66% means that you have a 66% chance to hit. It acts like a re-roll. One person may have several lucky re-rolls while another person may not. Since the main damage is from auto attack, a few lucky re-rolls of hit will determine the outcome of the match.

4. A lot of the time I spend on forums, I do not consider wasted as the forums stimulate thinking and allow me to practice my writing skills. Heck, deconstructing your flame-baited post is intellectually stimulating.

5. L1 PvP sucks too. Hit Percent = the luck based stat in that level. Besides that, what can you do? Kite? Bow Bears/Bow Birds with an auto crossbow will win that one due to higher hit percent. L1 PvP is all about finding the correctly stat'd items and attempting to logically win. The only thing is, since hit percent is below 100, again, a large part of it relies on luck.

Higher level PvP may suck at the moment, but I do not fall asleep playing it like I would do playing a L1.

I'm surprised, Klemen, I must have hit several nerves of yours considering how irrational that post was. I know you're more intelligent than that.

Also, from the WoM forums, I'm Twinktastical. I have got to say, that was very very fun.
    Dem logics...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    Dem logics...
    Haha!

I was like, "Whoa! Where did that come from?" '
    Last edited by Zeus; 03-15-2013 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Retracting what I said because it was just plain mean.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Sometimes parthpollo doesnt know wha hes writing lmao.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Since when Thread is flaming one?
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

You did not hit any nerves, but you should expect a reply when you start flaming.

Exactly here:
    Thank this post because I just saved a few seconds of your life with that info. Kk, ty.
    You did not only state your opinion. You called my game style a waste of life. I never told you that PVP is fun to you, all I said is that you should actually try it.

Then how comes that the fight always ends so, that the winner has only 1-5 hits left? It is more balanced than you think. Level one is also well balanced between the three original classes, regarding health pool, dps and weapon range.

Bow bears? Seriously...? Wow you just showed that you really have zero idea about level 1s. Dont talk about something that you have got no idea about. Rather think it trough or find answers before posting such stupid comments as "Bow Bears own lvl 1 lolz". The fact is that there are NO bow bears. Bears have 2 base dexterity at level 1 and the lowest requirement for the bow is 4 dexterity. Again... luck is not a factor in level 1 pvp.

How can you say that? You never even tried it.

No nerves were hit mate, just a flaming reply to a flaming post. Remember, you started flaming, not me.

I dont know what you are talking about, but why do you always go on a personal level? If you have something against me, then PM me. You are obviously looking for attention when posting this. Ill send you a PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

You did not hit any nerves, but you should expect a reply when you start flaming.

Exactly here:

You did not only state your opinion. You called my game style a waste of life. I never told you that PVP is fun to you, all I said is that you should actually try it.

Then how comes that the fight always ends so, that the winner has only 1-5 hits left? It is more balanced than you think. Level one is also well balanced between the three original classes, regarding health pool, dps and weapon range.

Bow bears? Seriously...? Wow you just showed that you really have zero idea about level 1s. Dont talk about something that you have got no idea about. Rather think it trough or find answers before posting such stupid comments as "Bow Bears own lvl 1 lolz". The fact is that there are NO bow bears. Bears have 2 base dexterity at level 1 and the lowest requirement for the bow is 4 dexterity. Again... luck is not a factor in level 1 pvp.

How can you say that? You never even tried it.

No nerves were hit mate, just a flaming reply to a flaming post. Remember, you started flaming, not me.

I dont know what you are talking about, but why do you always go on a personal level? If you have something against me, then PM me. You are obviously looking for attention when posting this. Ill send you a PM.
    1. You know what I'm talking about, got the forum PMs to prove it.

2. Secondly, again, my post was not a flame post. It was something meant to be taken light heartedly. It's not my fault you took it very personal and began flaming.

3. Birds would still rule then if the lowest xbow is 4 dex. Unless there is a bear face that adds dexterity...

My point is that auto attacking is not much fun. I have tried L1 PvP long ago and found it way too boring for my taste.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

2. Secondly, again, my post was not a flame post. It was something meant to be taken light heartedly. It's not my fault you took it very personal and began flaming.
    When you call others peoples lives a waste of time you should expect this.

3. Birds would still rule then if the lowest xbow is 4 dex. Unless there is a bear face that adds dexterity...
    Umm... you are falling a bit behind the time. Yes there are bear faces that add dex, but that doesnt help anymore... Not since the the BASE stats were implemented. I challange your lvl 1 bird to a duel then. Prove that you are right.

My point is that auto attacking is not much fun. I have tried L1 PvP long ago and found it way too boring for my taste.
    I never said its fun for everyone, but at least try it, then start talking bad about it. Lvl 1 pvp also changed a lot in the past year. I agree that it wasnt fun at all before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

When you call others peoples lives a waste of time you should expect this.

Umm... you are falling a bit behind the time. Yes there are bear faces that add dex, but that doesnt help anymore... Not since the the BASE stats were implemented. I challange your lvl 1 bird to a duel then. Prove that you are right.

I never said its fun for everyone, but at least try it, then start talking bad about it. Lvl 1 pvp also changed a lot in the past year. I agree that it wasnt fun at all before.
    If it had changed, I'll try it, but like I said, in my opinion I'd rather not waste my time auto attacking.

As for challenging me at that level, of course you'd likely win. Your experience in that level > my experience in that level. I don't understand why you're using it as the basis of your argument because all I'm saying is the fundamentals of L1 PvP is why I and many others would be bored with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

If it had changed, I'll try it, but like I said, in my opinion I'd rather not waste my time auto attacking.

As for challenging me at that level, of course you'd likely win. Your experience in that level > my experience in that level. I don't understand why you're using it as the basis of your argument because all I'm saying is the fundamentals of L1 PvP is why I and many others would be bored with it.
    Counter logic... At one point you say that level 1 is just about boring auto-attacking and the second time you say that I would win because I have more experience...

There is no experience needed for auto-attacking is there? You sound confussed...

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

If I may intervene, which i can because forums are public that way, and suggest that you both agree to disagree.

In my opinion, arguing over the matter of lvl1 pvp (or any opinion-based subject) is simply ridiculous. that's a waste of time (and energy that could be used elsewhere)

Twink, everyone has their preferences. You have yours, Parth has his. You prefer the sole mechanics of dipping, auto-attacking, kiting, and luck factors, while Parth prefers playing with the above mechanics as well as the others that apply to higher level pvp. That's fine, you both play how you want. And that's what Parth is now trying to say.

Parth, you did come off a bit crude and condescending when you said lvl1 twinking was a waste of life and to "Thank me for it". That may not have been your intentional attitude, but even I read that as a bit snobby, as much as I know you not to be that kind of person. Nonetheless, this impacted twink a bit more, and continuing to pick at him with the statement "I must have hit several nerves" is a flame-bait in itself. If someone said back in 2010-2011 that lvl 20 twinks were a waste of life, I wouldn't be too happy about it (then again, I wouldn't get so butt-hurt either since it's not for everyone) because we both had fun there.

In the end, this argument between you two is simply unnecessary, and you both know it. Now please stop embarrassing yourselves by posting silly rants and childish taunts at one another.

Critical thinking ftw
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zerious For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zerious View Post
    If I may intervene, which i can because forums are public that way, and suggest that you both agree to disagree.

In my opinion, arguing over the matter of lvl1 pvp (or any opinion-based subject) is simply ridiculous. that's a waste of time (and energy that could be used elsewhere)

Twink, everyone has their preferences. You have yours, Parth has his. You prefer the sole mechanics of dipping, auto-attacking, kiting, and luck factors, while Parth prefers playing with the above mechanics as well as the others that apply to higher level pvp. That's fine, you both play how you want. And that's what Parth is now trying to say.

Parth, you did come off a bit crude and condescending when you said lvl1 twinking was a waste of life and to "Thank me for it". That may not have been your intentional attitude, but even I read that as a bit snobby, as much as I know you not to be that kind of person. Nonetheless, this impacted twink a bit more, and continuing to pick at him with the statement "I must have hit several nerves" is a flame-bait in itself. If someone said back in 2010-2011 that lvl 20 twinks were a waste of life, I wouldn't be too happy about it (then again, I wouldn't get so butt-hurt either since it's not for everyone) because we both had fun there.

In the end, this argument between you two is simply unnecessary, and you both know it. Now please stop embarrassing yourselves by posting silly rants and childish taunts at one another.

Critical thinking ftw
    Oh Zeri, I forgot how much I missed you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zerious View Post

Critical thinking ftw
    No!!!

U meanie, u ended the drama!

Any ideas why I'm lurking here? Duh, the drama and u ruined it

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    No!!!

U meanie, u ended the drama!

Any ideas why I'm lurking here? Duh, the drama and u ruined it
    TLC has plenty of drama, this is STS
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I like 51 because you can try some many gear. In sewer almost every gear (orange to pink) is useful. You can experiment with different stuff and you can farm. Also farming with be a win win thing. Every thing you get you can either sell for decent or use.

Also 50 with cyber and shadow stuff is pretty fun and forgotten isn't that over powered against those sets
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notyocookiez View Post
    I like 51 because you can try some many gear. In sewer almost every gear (orange to pink) is useful. You can experiment with different stuff and you can farm. Also farming with be a win win thing. Every thing you get you can either sell for decent or use.

Also 50 with cyber and shadow stuff is pretty fun and forgotten isn't that over powered against those sets
    True, like pre-sewer times
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.