Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ally dont give XP shows as 0 xp award

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Ally dont give XP shows as 0 xp award

I have a problem with several allies not paying the XP they are listed to pay. Some do some dont... I have 5 toons total/ 3 on main account and 1 each on two other accounts. The allies set OK, but when the time(usually 24 hrs) allotted expires some show 0 as the amount of XP they are giving and the total does not go up. This has been happening more and more over the last week or more every day. They still pay the gold listed as reward, just no XP. Also strange is that some still give the XP while others dont. 2 of my toons would be 31 now if not for this problem.

The 'disable xp' is NOT checked.. and as I say some do give the XP while others dont for the same toon.

This is a real pain since each time it happens its another full day lost of xp rewards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

It probably because you let the ally sit uncollected for too long. I'm not sure what the time period is but if you leave an ally for too long before collecting it, it will all disappear and leave you with nothing( same thing can happen with minion).
    Last edited by Scissorhands; 03-10-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Scissorhands [5] PvP Master Guild Master of Scissorhands
    "To Find Your Way You Must First Lose Yourself"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nope thats not it. Check them regularly to maximize(if it worked) the xp gain. Thanks for taking the time to reply though. Anyone else? Sure would like to solve this one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a similar problem, except that I'm not getting experience points for anything. I'm stuck at the first level of campaign although I've completed them all. The exp bar graph just stays at 0 no matter what. I have checked settings too, and nothing is set to turn off exp. I wrote to support last week, but haven't heard back from them. I even uninstalled and reinstalled. No luck. Very frustrating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

under further research i have noticed this as well but i escaped my notice due to my players no longer lvling
    support@spacetimestudios.com <--- this may help

Scissorhands [5] PvP Master Guild Master of Scissorhands
    "To Find Your Way You Must First Lose Yourself"

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Which allies specifically do this to your character? Is it consistently a problem with the same ally? or is it random?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scissorhands View Post
    It probably because you let the ally sit uncollected for too long. I'm not sure what the time period is but if you leave an ally for too long before collecting it, it will all disappear and leave you with nothing( same thing can happen with minion).
    This...like..wtf. I believe someone suggested a "Your ally is about to expire" (sorta like Gauntlet's Red Wizard is about to die) warning. This would be really nice. Not that I don't check my allies regularly, but I get busy with either challenges, guild stuff, friend stuff, execution hunting, relic hunting, deer hunting, random killing in zones, random killing in pvp land, Flat out boss waxing...you get the idea...not to mention grinding, vanity searching, A/H checking
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly