Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: RIP Vengeful ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

This is a serious blow to VB. The mana boost was a key component to having an effective and powerful warrior able to use all his skills.

Given the current difficulty of elite mode minions and bosses we need this mana boost to effectively dish out our skills and damage effectively. Throw in our "tank" role and potting becomes increasing difficult not to mention expensive. Can't even HoR as much anymore which not only cripples the warrior, but entire parties as well that rely on it's healing and 2 brief seconds of invulnerability. This will affect the overall playability of the warrior. Who wants to play a character where you may be stuck normal attacking all the time?

I disagree with digitalbot on the gear balance. I'm wearing great gear (LVL 26 Legendary Will gear mind you) and the offset doesn't justify the use... especially with large mobs. For pure strength warriors, like myself, you will notice this immediately. My first go around in a normal run of Ancient Mariner Reef, with a party I found myself potting my mana ridiculously. Even when mobs were defeated I have to sit and wait for recharge and move forward. Again a blow to playability. It takes long enough to dig up a locked chest from an enemy let alone I shouldn't have to take pauses in the same stages for mana to recharge.

Bring back the mana buff, immediately... please.
    Last edited by HumbleSage; 03-12-2013 at 03:09 PM.
    - HumbleSage | LVL 31 | Sorcerer
    "Respect is earned, it is not given."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HumbleSage For This Useful Post: