Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please play the changes and experiment with different builds before going crazy, k?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

warriors r pure tank now taking all chance for kill lb how is this fair yes the dmg from mill was outrageous I dint use this until a week b4 update and had no problems with the low dps bcause I had a chance with mana using skills now my health doesn't matter due to complete lack of dmg

p.s. upcoming 1v1 pvp so much for warriors chance rogue win guarantee
    Last edited by Kracker jak; 03-13-2013 at 09:45 AM. Reason: forgot something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

guys try to look at windmills damage. only 100-200 even if my dps is 203 without venge buff .this damage is lower than the last cap .same damage with a warrior with 140 dps . i think windmill's damage is fixed.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Only thing I don't like now is how rogues and mage get a dmg/hp buff. Make warriors armor slightly better to compensate.
    Last edited by Natrich; 03-13-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And to the upcoming pvp tourney, goodluck. warrior vs warrior doesnt end at all with both of them using mill. same damage regardless of their weapon. the only chance to win is pray thay your opponent doesnt have enogold to feed their pet for mana regeneration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Forgot to say...kudos for the free respecs though...really awesome.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcs View Post
    Warriors new skill after update:

Rally cry, (to runaway in pvp)
    Horn of renew. (Increase chance of survival)

Passives.
    Quickness , (to run faster)
    Knowledge, (maybe manage mana)
    Might, (in case u decide to fight)

Tnx for the update ,, enjoy hiding warriors :-)
    Rematch!!! bwahahaha

And thank you for the update.

Things I noticed:
    Sorcerers now own. Especially with that 5 sec stun. >.<
    Warriors now runaway...Except the experienced ones
    Rogues...well they still get the job done...
    Last edited by lovestriker; 03-13-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Lol I like how even though this thread was made, people are still going crazy about the update
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jcyee View Post
    Lol I like how even though this thread was made, people are still going crazy about the update
    Ninja'd me I was just gonna say that....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

As being a mage that does no pvp I don't notice much difference other than the chaged dex so you get 5 hp per dex and .1 dam per 2 dex points which is good to make gear more useful.
    But you wont find any dex mages is my guess . B ut despite the complainers I love the respect its great to try new builds out. Thanks sincerely you squishy little friend and yes rouges I will heal your mana it is a group game everone should try to play a role that helps the team not every one is here to kill the boss and not everyone is here to tank but I will take out the trash

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tmass For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tmass View Post
    As being a mage that does no pvp I don't notice much difference other than the chaged dex so you get 5 hp per dex and .1 dam per 2 dex points which is good to make gear more useful.
    But you wont find any dex mages is my guess . B ut despite the complainers I love the respect its great to try new builds out. Thanks sincerely you squishy little friend and yes rouges I will heal your mana it is a group game everone should try to play a role that helps the team not every one is here to kill the boss and not everyone is here to tank but I will take out the trash
    The point wasn't to make people go dex mage, it was to give varity in eq choices. Before the update "of security" was the only choice, dex did nothing and we needed hp. Now you can choose to trade half that hp to increased damage (plus dodge and a little crit, but really it's a little hp for damage). Int is still the primary stat, but now dex is an optional secondary stat.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Valsacar For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

My thoughts after respecing about 100 times last night. Mainly on my warrior (lvl 21) and all pvp. Which the nights prior to last night I faced mostly 25+ lvl toons. Last night I faced the lower levels 21 to 17. It is tough to compare because 1 lvl of the person I am fighting makes a huge difference. Especially vs rogues which I will try tonight with a full int build.

I don't find anything bad about the veng change. I am indifferent to it.

What I have noticed or am not sure on.

The radius of windmill, chest splitter and hammer have been reduced drastically. I am not sure if the upgrades to hammer and windmill for distance is working.

The snare upgrade to windmill only seems to work if the other walks on top of you.

Damage has been drastically reduce on all skills for the warrior. It is kinda sad to see all the low hits.

Does chest splitter even cancel the enemies skills in pvp? I used it with the upgrade and a warrior would still bubble up afterward.

The secondary stats still don't seem worth it to me.

Juggie I don't find useful for pvp. Rally cry has a nice speed upgrade but eventually I have to try and kill something.

If you are looking into suggestions, try removing the pet arcane ability in pvp. Most of the fights I was in last night were all arcane abilities firing when a cool down was off. Could the arcane ability been messing with balance too much? The stunning pets are funny. Not much a person can do and really can't test against it. Same with ribbit going off. Maybe you are trying to balance something with too many variables at once.

Anyway an old man's opinion. I have not tried my sorc in pvp yet. Not much time at night to try everything. Still do a run with him when I have luck pot from the guy. Just need money to get good gear for him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

So...... How long is the reasonable amount of time before going crazy?

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I find my self to be just a wee bit less squishy due to both the class changes and new weapons I can't see

the problem I love playing a sorc because I love working with others the thing I love most yis that we rely on eachother one sorc may be squishy but a party of sorcs who play well with others is a truly glorious sight to see (I play all three classes)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I like the warrior changes on my 21 warrior. Tried a bunch of new spec last night but wasn't sure which I liked the best. Gotta say I like the axe throw a lot better now. Back to more respecs tonight.

On my 25 rogue side, I am trying the traps out. Are they supposed to pull in the enemies in pvp like they do in pve. After an hour or so of pvp on my rogue it never happened once that I could tell. I tried full int... not enough damage to kill anything but like my 2600 health or so and I never ran out of mana about 2200+ I think in mana.

Didn't get a chance with my 18 sorc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

actually im not mad about warriors,actually vb upgrades are op now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

fix venge not others =_=

HALL OF FAME RETURNS!
    IGN ramyunstyle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Even without vb I never worried about pots then again I don't mmo pvp....all I want is a working taunt system that holds agro not nabs it for a fraction of a second then drops it all over the dps.
    Toons:
    Bigtokes: 25 commando
    Bigsmoke: 16 operative
    Bigheals: 17 engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

If nothing else, I got to respec my warrior, "Farmboy". I like the bonuses from a little dex upgrade, and the taunt changes. Thanks. I like it, but remember I don't PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Now that I'm playing AL, thanks for this update guys! It really allows me to fully experiment builds.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

The dumb part about the new Vengeful changes is that for you to get mana back you need to be hit. So a tank that likes a dodge build or just as the game grows and dodge gets higher, you will be avoiding getting hit and therefore getting no mana back.Thoughts? Dodge gear plus 5-10% from pets can easily be 20-25% dodge. If you have the skill that boosts dodge for a short time then you counter the effects of VB. Please look into a different way to do this. Maybe since the rest of the skill is offensive, the skill should give you some small life steal for each mob you hit.

It would be nice if a Sorcerer could curse a group and as the group hits the cursed targets they can regain mana%. As curse stands it is pretty weak in the long run.

It would be nice if Juggernaut would be an aura that lasts like 30s and would pulse every other sec give a small % of health back to anyone within 5m and the upgrade could be where it it taunts while the aura is up, maybe an added small mana pulse, etc. the long cool down is kind of a waste of a skill slot if it doesn't add some longer benefits.
    Last edited by CosmoxKramer; 03-17-2013 at 03:57 PM.