Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PakaYolo, Legit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

So what level are they because he was hosting a level 12 tourney ?

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gragorak View Post
    Hey boosteryolo, i challenge u and ur nice little booster gang to 3v3 ffa in 22-23 level range. Pm me when ur team can play.

This might help.
    Everyone is doing 23 fox these days..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InternalNinja View Post
    Everyone is doing 23 fox these days..
    Not rly, there's a lot more 22s than 23s. Only decent 23 foxes i know are devilfox and that one dude with bought founders (dont remember his name), and only reason why they are 23 instead of 22 is that they wanted to gain advantage over me.

And if someone wanted to make 23 fox with help of my guide, its easy: just put extra skill point into poison (either dart needle, preferably the one with the most dmg), armor shredder or ham. And extra attribute points into dex.
    Last edited by Gragorak; 03-13-2013 at 05:36 AM.
    <Enigmatic>
    Ludens necesse est, vivere non est necesse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Apparantly our friend Paka is a good photoshopper, to bad he had to use my pic just to make it look like he won a game.
    Last edited by Griffinfan; 03-13-2013 at 08:25 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

This is very much possible. Some people dont have a life and can easily achieve 100k+ kills in no less then 5 days with no sleep. As long as they are dedicated, 100k kills really isnt alot of you think about it. Its totally legit if you play a group of friends all day long 5 days straight. Even if they boosted 1v1 still possible. i wouldnt claim bot unless you had more solid proof, which nobody does.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    This is very much possible. Some people dont have a life and can easily achieve 100k+ kills in no less then 5 days with no sleep. As long as they are dedicated, 100k kills really isnt alot of you think about it. Its totally legit if you play a group of friends all day long 5 days straight. Even if they boosted 1v1 still possible. i wouldnt claim bot unless you had more solid proof, which nobody does.
    This isnt possible they boosted

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jcoultet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinfan View Post
    Apparantly our friend Paka is a good photoshopper, to bad he had to use my pic just to make it look like he won a game.
    Actually, his shopping is pretty bad. He just cut out the names and parts of text and insterted them somewhere else, not even accurately.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    Actually, his shopping is pretty bad. He just cut out the names and parts of text and insterted them somewhere else, not even accurately.
    now that I look, yep, lol

Sad huh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

A low level bird can kill about 250-500 kills an hour, depending on the size of the map and other factors such as how fast the other opponent respawns and how many people he's farming off of.

Let's plug that in an equation, shall we? 24 x 500 = 12,000 kills. Then, since you mentioned 5 days, lets say 12,000 x 5 days = 60,000 maximum kills possible in 5 days. If you do 7 days, which is a week, that's 84k kills. I'm sorry, but the human body cannot take that little sleep. The world record for no sleep is very low anyways and I highly doubt he's beating it.

Not to mention, a human needs food to survive daily, that's around 3 hours gone from the day to eat. Then there is a need to sleep, so subtract another 3-6 hours. Then, there's also daily responsibilities.

He's either account sharing to gain kills or botting. I'm sure developers can easily figure out which one it is.
    Last edited by Zeus; 03-13-2013 at 12:20 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pakayolo View Post
    Bro i think your game is broken i remember these 3 foxes.
    Im sorry that it was unfair but what do you expect from a pro team?
    Lie Kites And Paka here to mess up
    WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT WE DC IN PVP ARE TOO OP
    Attachment 25953
    Worst. Photoshop. Ever.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

We all know you are notorious for getting into arguments you cant win...

Kanital played for several years, several hours a day. Apart from the fact that noone could play for 5 days straight without falling asleep, his eyes exploding and his hands cramping up, 120 hours is nothing compared to the time Kanital invested.
    Impawlix made around 1k kills a day, playing 8-10 hours in ctf. And you gain kills much faster in ctf cause you wont have to deal with people leaving and crying as much as they do when you try to FFA.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaunab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    A low level bird can kill about 250-500 kills an hour, depending on the size of the map and other factors such as how fast the other opponent respawns and how many people he's farming off of.

Let's plug that in an equation, shall we? 24 x 500 = 12,000 kills. Then, since you mentioned 5 days, lets say 12,000 x 5 days = 60,000 maximum kills possible in 5 days. If you do 7 days, which is a week, that's 84k kills. I'm sorry, but the human body cannot take that little sleep. The world record for no sleep is very low anyways and I highly doubt he's beating it.

Not to mention, a human needs food to survive daily, that's around 3 hours gone from the day to eat. Then there is a need to sleep, so subtract another 3-6 hours. Then, there's also daily responsibilities.

He's either account sharing to gain kills or botting. I'm sure developers can easy figure out which one it is.
    Based on this post, you aced it. Nice detail!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    We all know you are notorious for getting into arguments you cant win...

Kanital played for several years, several hours a day. Apart from the fact that noone could play for 5 days straight without falling asleep, his eyes exploding and his hands cramping up, 120 hours is nothing compared to the time Kanital invested.
    Impawlix made around 1k kills a day, playing 8-10 hours in ctf. And you gain kills much faster in ctf cause you wont have to deal with people leaving and crying as much as they do when you try to FFA.
    He just loves to bait people and piss them off for things that are absolutely ludicrous to argue. I really do not see why developers have let him remain so long when they've already banned so many other trolls, including bes troll Christopher (Otukura). May his forums acc and legendary trolling R.I.P.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

To be honest, I'm fine with boosters, but when boosters are cheating like such, then they need to be banned and removed from the leaders that they "worked" so hard for. Also, the botting program they used, and the other people involved assisting them towards their goal should be banned as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

To be honest, I'm fine with boosters, but when boosters are cheating like such, then they need to be banned and removed from the leaders that they "worked" so hard for. Also, the botting program they used, and the other people involved assisting them towards their goal should be banned as well.
    spot on, boosting isn't against ToS but its the botting that is, and everyone can see that is whats going on.

Now STS needs to take the time to confirm and remove it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

He's either account sharing to gain kills or botting. I'm sure developers can easily figure out which one it is.
    Whether its 5 days or 10 days or 15 its possible to boost your way to 100k in very little time. To state someone was using a bot with absolutely NO PROOF is like me saying you are a ballerina on tuesday nights. Your post did nothing but strengten my argument because with your numbers you showed it is possible to get a high amount of kills in a little amount of time.
    Last edited by Seminole; 03-13-2013 at 02:57 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinfan View Post
    spot on, boosting isn't against ToS but its the botting that is, and everyone can see that is whats going on.

Now STS needs to take the time to confirm and remove it.
    How is he botting? Show me, show me the proof!! You say botting i say boosting.

Apollo- The reason i have not been banned from forums is because i bring up legitimate arguments. I dont always side with the crowd, im my own person and i believe before you just convict someone of a hurrendous crime of botting you should show more proof. Just because i dont agree with you apollo doesnt mean im trolling. Just because your a "forum legend" doesnt make you anymore better then anyone else on here, so stop trying to dictate who you want banned or not. I speak my mind and thats that, i will not agree with anyone until i see facts period. You call it trolling i call it being me. In life people will not always go with the crowd, i will defend people who others feel should be banned unless the FACTS and PROOF prove otherwise.

If the fact that i "piss people off" its maybe because i bring up a good point that cant be overlooked. Just because im disagreeing with the majority does not make me a troll or any less of a person then you. Whether you like it or not, im a member of this community.
    Last edited by Seminole; 03-13-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

If he would have those many kills, he would be skilled. Two days ago I thrashed him in the BSM ctf map along with a friend and can say he is just crap. Just let him boost, people will just make sure he doesn't touch a public map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Worst. Photoshop. Ever.

lol the picture was to prove that posting ONE picture out of all the games we played to say we arent good is imature and just stupid.
    Any one could do the same as you did and post a picture of them beating you, but the people that actually play with us know how good we are
    and if you play lvl10-lvl17 hosted in the last 3 days u were bound to see us i just woke up from a 2 day in a row straight pvp marathon.
    I laugh at you guys thank you for makeing this game way more fun as you guys bicker we get famous. I know STS can look at my account and see how
    hard i work for it. Its just sad that i have to stop playing to defend my self and my guild on hear. Yes i acknowledge the fact that no matter what i say
    i will always have haters. If anyone wants to come to low levels and pvp with us we kool with it and we are actually pretty respectful to others that respect us
    but like my guild fourms say
    Name:  fmfxn.png
Views: 247
Size:  115.5 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

How is he botting? Show me, show me the proof!! You say botting i say boosting.

Apollo- The reason i have not been banned from forums is because i bring up legitimate arguments. I dont always side with the crowd, im my own person and i believe before you just convict someone of a hurrendous crime of botting you should show more proof. Just because i dont agree with you apollo doesnt mean im trolling. Just because your a "forum legend" doesnt make you anymore better then anyone else on here, so stop trying to dictate who you want banned or not. I speak my mind and thats that, i will not agree with anyone until i see facts period. You call it trolling i call it being me. In life people will not always go with the crowd, i will defend people who others feel should be banned unless the FACTS and PROOF prove otherwise.

If the fact that i "piss people off" its maybe because i bring up a good point that cant be overlooked. Just because im disagreeing with the majority does not make me a troll or any less of a person then you. Whether you like it or not, im a member of this community.
    You say Proof I say Common Sense.
    This isn't a legitimate argument how can someone get evidence or proof of botting you just have to weigh up the evidence which is 100k kills in a week. No one has ever done that before its not a coincidence. Its not possible I invite you try it and we will see how many you get it. People tend to go with the crowd they think is right hence why only you are defending them. And as for the legitimate argument it isn't you have gone off topic and launched an attack towards Apollo.
    And as for Apollo he isn't saying that he is better than anyone else because of his title. Which he earned. He's not trying to dictate who gets banned he is simply explaining why he thinks they should be banned. He never said you were less of a person just how can you expect to be taken seriously when you say ridiculous things then have no legitimate argument.
    ~Period
    Last edited by jcoultet; 03-13-2013 at 03:21 PM.