Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PakaYolo, Legit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathofan View Post
    If he would have those many kills, he would be skilled. Two days ago I thrashed him in the BSM ctf map along with a friend and can say he is just crap. Just let him boost, people will just make sure he doesn't touch a public map.
    Thats funny because i personaly havent played that map in more than a week their are alot of people that copy my name and others in my guilds names.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pakayolo View Post
    lol the picture was to prove that posting ONE picture out of all the games we played to say we arent good is imature and just stupid.
    Any one could do the same as you did and post a picture of them beating you, but the people that actually play with us know how good we are
    and if you play lvl10-lvl17 hosted in the last 3 days u were bound to see us i just woke up from a 2 day in a row straight pvp marathon.
    I laugh at you guys thank you for makeing this game way more fun as you guys bicker we get famous. I know STS can look at my account and see how
    hard i work for it. Its just sad that i have to stop playing to defend my self and my guild on hear. Yes i acknowledge the fact that no matter what i say
    i will always have haters. If anyone wants to come to low levels and pvp with us we kool with it and we are actually pretty respectful to others that respect us
    but like my guild fourms say
    Attachment 25975
    1. I did not post the pic.

2. Better grammar earns higher respect.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jcoultet View Post
    You say Proof I say Common Sense.
    This isn't a legitimate argument how can someone get evidence or proof of botting you just have to weigh up the evidence which is 100k kills in a week. No one has ever done that before its not a coincidence. Its not possible I invite you try it and we will see how many you get it. People tend to go with the crowd they think is right hence why only you are defending them. And as for the legitimate argument it isn't you have gone off topic and launched an attack towards Apollo.
    And as for Apollo he isn't saying that he is better than anyone else because of his title. Which he earned. He's not trying to dictate who gets banned he is simply explaining why he thinks they should be banned. He never said you were less of a person just how can you expect to be taken seriously when you say ridiculous things then have no legitimate argument.
    ~Period
    Look at the above posts and you tell me who attacked who first. I dont mind fighting the thousands of appollos henchmen when i know im right lol. Yes he did try to dictate my banning, yes he did refer to me as less of a person, yes he did attack me first. Go back and read the post and dont just come at me. Not even going to argue this, read before you write. Oh amd btw you are absolutely right about one thing " things that have no argument". Which includes my next point

This person achieved a large amount of kills, and yes while he may have boosted, there is no solid proof at all of bot usage. Thats just the bottom line. He may not be in your "click" of friends, and maybe thats why you are so mad? Sts has not banned him yet so obviously they can see its legit until further investigation. So lay off the man. Lets say he did boost, weve all boosted at one point or another. In any event, still have not seen any proof, only thing you say is commen sense or to little time. Well apollo helped me in proving you can achieve high amount of kills in little amount of time. So there goes that argument out the window. Still waiting on proof... Anyone else want to try lol?
    Last edited by Seminole; 03-13-2013 at 03:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    Look at the above posts and you tell me who attacked who first. I dont mind fighting the thousands of appollos henchmen when i know im right lol. Yes he did try to dictate my banning, yes he did refer to me as less of a person, yes he did attack me first. Go back and read the post and dont just come at me. Not even going to argue this, read before you write. Oh amd btw you are absolutely right about one thing " things that have no argument". Which includes my next point

This person achieved a large amount of kills, and yes while he may have boosted, there is no solid proof at all of bot usage. Thats just the bottom line. He may not be in your "click" of friends, and maybe thats why you are so mad? Sts has not banned him yet so obviously they can see its legit until further investigation. So lay off the man. Lets say he did boost, weve all boosted at one point or another. In any event, still have not seen any proof, only thing you say is commen sense or to little time. Well apollo helped me in proving you can achieve high amount of kills in little amount of time. So there goes that argument out the window. Still waiting on proof... Anyone else want to try lol?
    He may have boosted? nono

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

How is he botting? Show me, show me the proof!! You say botting i say boosting.

Apollo- The reason i have not been banned from forums is because i bring up legitimate arguments. I dont always side with the crowd, im my own person and i believe before you just convict someone of a hurrendous crime of botting you should show more proof. Just because i dont agree with you apollo doesnt mean im trolling. Just because your a "forum legend" doesnt make you anymore better then anyone else on here, so stop trying to dictate who you want banned or not. I speak my mind and thats that, i will not agree with anyone until i see facts period. You call it trolling i call it being me. In life people will not always go with the crowd, i will defend people who others feel should be banned unless the FACTS and PROOF prove otherwise.

If the fact that i "piss people off" its maybe because i bring up a good point that cant be overlooked. Just because im disagreeing with the majority does not make me a troll or any less of a person then you. Whether you like it or not, im a member of this community.
    I know what it takes to get just 1k kills, nonetheless at low levels.

Even with Op'd bows they still are hard to get when you boost because the toons are equally matched somewhat.

in endgame its still the same, when you do kill boosting in DM (which is what he has 100k kills in) the toons spawn in different places, so that takes time to get those kills.

no way. no way that he could POSSIBLY as a human go from no ldrboards to the top in DAYS time.

NO WAY

ktnxbai

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinfan View Post
    I know what it takes to get just 1k kills, nonetheless at low levels.

Even with Op'd bows they still are hard to get when you boost because the toons are equally matched somewhat.

in endgame its still the same, when you do kill boosting in DM (which is what he has 100k kills in) the toons spawn in different places, so that takes time to get those kills.

no way. no way that he could POSSIBLY as a human go from no ldrboards to the top in DAYS time.

NO WAY

ktnxbai
    my patience would run out the first few kills

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandcavetwink For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    1. I did not post the pic.

2. Better grammar earns higher respect.

A better gamer deserves higher respect...
    Last edited by pakayolo; 03-13-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pakayolo View Post
    A better gamer deserves higher respect...
    I agree. Crimsontider does deserve higher respect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I just showed you the evidence how. What he has done in such a short amount of time is not humanely possible without botting or SHARING accounts. He may not bot, sure, but he certainly may share accounts to get it done.

I attacked you because you attack each and every other person. If you want to have a legitimate argument, learn to do it without getting aggressive at the person because your argument itself is flawed.

What you do is not arguing. It is baiting. I can go back into your post history and show you each and every single example where you've baited players into arguing with you through some use of a personal attack or jest. Please, just ask and I gladly will.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    I just showed you the evidence how. What he has done in such a short amount of time is not humanely possible without botting or SHARING accounts. He may not bot, sure, but he certainly may share accounts to get it done.

I attacked you because you attack each and every other person. If you want to have a legitimate argument, learn to do it without getting aggressive at the person because your argument itself is flawed.

What you do is not arguing. It is baiting. I can go back into your post history and show you each and every single example where you've baited players into arguing with you through some use of a personal attack or jest. Please, just ask and I gladly will.
    Speaking about banning, apollo your the one thats been banned in the past. I can go back to post history and show proof of you admitting to it. Please ask me and i will. I myself have never been banned. So if this is personal then you need to lay off, because i am not baiting anyone i am merely sticking up for somebody who people are claiming that he is botting. Nothing more, so if you took this oppurtunity to attack me you picked the wrong time because i have done nothing wrong in this thread. All i ask is to show proof he is botting, and you started this all out war about trolling and the such. In this particular situation you are wrong and you know it, so now your trying to bring up past events.

With that being said, i really want to side with you guys and say he is botting. However their still is no proof. So sorry but i stand by what i say. One can conclude that he may have boosted however, i dont think we should try and get this guy banned without proper evidence or a confession. Its just unjust and wrong.
    Last edited by Seminole; 03-13-2013 at 05:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Speaking about banning, apollo your the one thats been banned in the past. I can go back to post history and show proof of you admitting to it. Please ask me and i will. I myself have never been banned. So if this is personal then you need to lay off, because i am not baiting anyone i am merely sticking up for somebody who people are claiming that he is botting. Nothing more, so if you took this oppurtunity to attack me you picked the wrong time because i have done nothing wrong in this thread. All i ask is to show proof he is botting.
    It sounds like I hit a nerve...

Yeah, I've been banned in the past? What does that have to do with anything? My last ban was two and a half years ago, dude. Anything I have told you about me, I wouldn't mind being public info, so give me your best shot. It doesn't bother nor effect me. I'm just satisfied in knowing I have baited the baiter and hit a nerve.

Here is example #1 of attempting to bait. ^^ Good try, but it won't work Seminole.
    Last edited by Zeus; 03-13-2013 at 05:10 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

It sounds like I hit a nerve...

Yeah, I've been banned in the past? What does that have to do with anything? My last ban was two and a half years ago, dude.

Here is example #1 of attempting to bait. ^^ Good try, but it won't work Seminole.
    Sigh lol ok apollo you got it all wrong because you baited me, by bringing up my past so i brought up yours. If the past is the past which you claim then dont bring up my past! However lets be honest with each other, this guy has did nothing wrong until we can prove otherwise!

It actually sounds like i hit a nerve in you
    Last edited by Seminole; 03-13-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default wow

Sigh lol ok apollo you baited me, by bringing up my past so i brought up yours. If the past is the past which you claim then dont bring up my past! However lets be honest with each other, this guy has did nothing wrong until we can prove otherwise!
    Seminole you really think this guy is legit? Your either stupid or just trying to suck this kids you know what...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Speaking about banning, apollo your the one thats been banned in the past. I can go back to post history and show proof of you admitting to it. Please ask me and i will. I myself have never been banned. So if this is personal then you need to lay off, because i am not baiting anyone i am merely sticking up for somebody who people are claiming that he is botting. Nothing more, so if you took this oppurtunity to attack me you picked the wrong time because i have done nothing wrong in this thread. All i ask is to show proof he is botting, and you started this all out war about trolling and the such. In this particular situation you are wrong and you know it, so now your trying to bring up past events.

With that being said, i really want to side with you guys and say he is botting. However their still is no proof. So sorry but i stand by what i say. One can conclude that he may have boosted however, i dont think we should try and get this guy banned without proper evidence or a confession. Its just unjust and wrong.
    It is impossible to conclude he just boosted given the short time frame of the boosting. It is not within a human's physical limits to play like that, especially on a screen.

Do you have any idea how much eye strain and damage that can do??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Let alone blood clots, you would die if you played like he said as soon as you got up.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imxoriginal View Post
    Seminole you really think this guy is legit? Your either stupid or just trying to suck this kids you know what...
    No i never said its legit please read my post before writing. I am saying there is no proof of botting. Only boosting. Please people read the post lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imxoriginal View Post
    He's neither. Seminole is actually a smart teenager. He does like opposing the general consensus though, which I'm fine with, only he does it in a way that purposely baits and angers people. That is what I'm not fine with because that is the very definition of trolling.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

It is impossible to conclude he just boosted given the short time frame of the boosting. It is not within a human's physical limits to play like that, especially on a screen.

Do you have any idea how much eye strain and damage that can do??
    Some people have no life apollo and will play video games all day long for even weeks straight. If he did boost or used friends to help, at what point does it become bannable? Its a non bannable offense to boost. Plus if you try accusing him of account sharing he can always say it was his friend playing etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

No i never said its legit please read my post before writing. I am saying there is no proof of botting. Only boosting. Please people read the post lol
    I guess just stupid, this guy sprang up on the leaderboard in days wasn't there and then all of sudden just popped up. YOU CAN'T PLAY FOR DAYS STRAIGHT with not sleep etc. Only way to get 100k+ kills in the matter of a couple days is to use a botting software. This way he doesn't even have to play just leaves his computer running.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Some people have no life apollo and will play video games all day long for even weeks straight. If he did boost or used friends to help, at what point does it become bannable? Its a non bannable offense to boost.
    I showed you the math... even if he played for a week straight, it still wouldn't be possible and that's factoring in no breaks at all. The math shows it is physically beyond a human's limit.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: