Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Opinion on if rogues need a buff?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    If you're building a glass cannon and going all out dmg/dps then yeah, expect to feel squishy. If you can't kill them before they mob you, expect to go down fast.

IMHO, your warrior feels better because they, by default of building STR, have more HP and feels less squishy. I'd say stop worrying more about your DPS and build some surviveability and kiting into your tactics and build and I bet you'll feel better about it.
    I understand where your coming from. The problem is with any build we make we will get killed in the first 5-10 seconds if we are with a warrior in pvp. I have top gear at lvl 25 yet I die to warriors who are low end geared? I'm spending time on something that's just gonna go into battle, throw two hits, then die? Warriors got there buff and sorcs and rogues need one. Warriors are the top of the game right now. Aren't warriors meant for tanking not damage in this game at this point of time? There both and can deal the same damage as a sorc if they tried. Rogues can't even 6 hit a warrior with 100% crit using all skills if they tried... What's up with that? ( I've tried it )

Another thing is that rogues even with hooks and mythic helms can't kill warriors quick enough.
    For example: Red Team: 2 rogues, 2 warriors vs Blue Team: 3 warriors, 1 rogue.
    The red team will always loose due to there being that extra warrior because they can wipe us out in 4-5 hits without loosing 40% of there health and the rogue who sits there dealing damage will get killed but quickly due to the warriors killing the red team to quick for the rogue to deal the damage.

Rogues are kiters now the ones who take damage just to be there and die. We can't do anything with rogues anymore. What's the point in having a rogue in the game when you have a warrior?

Iam not looking for rogues to be overpowered but what's up with rogues being weak?
    Rogues are suppose to deal damage from behind, i think we should have a passive where we have a 10%-25% of stunning the enemy if we are behind the target, or maybe a stunning skill?

Do rogues and sorcs have to whine and make a bunch of threads just to get the game to be balanced? If so let's do it... Maybe it will work!

- Ryuushadow
    - Not seen until its too late.
    Last edited by Ryuushadow; 03-16-2013 at 02:03 AM.