Thread: AL's new warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default AL's NEW WARRIOR yeah thats right another war thread for the pvp forums! buwahahah

Just like the last major update when pets came into pvp.

I was upset because it changed the pvp play style we learned over the last month or so.
    We seen reactions from A to Z in forums and in game..
    Some people were exited and praised it, some ranted trolled and were discouraged to the point of not playing at all.

My reaction was to stay lax as possible, looked at pets real hard, study everything about em, then the same with each class again then combine stats, passive, abilities, ect.
    Point was, stay chill and adapt. With in a few games i realized i was just as good if not more op then before the pet update.

Ok so Us warriors, we basically just finished our cycle last week with this nurf and were feeling the side effects pretty bad such as...not as strong as we were, depression, feeling less of a man, low pvp drive ect. This is all very common and will eventually pass.

For me I couldn't even look at my war w o getting that feeling in my stomach. you know like when u just seen a cop and you relies your doing 20 over the limit & he pulls out after you. Thats how it felt looking at all these wars.. The time and plat spent... Ugh ouch nah grr.

i think back.. Stay chill, restudy skills, restudy pets ect.

I decide to test my war in the 11-15 bracket.

1st spec 1game. I was 14/2 kd.

2nd respec. Tweaked just a tad. 10/0

3rd game same spec. 28/4

After this post i figured i try my 16 & 21 wars
    Pretty much same build but beefed up versions of it
    I seem to be getting the exact same results.

not sharing build i just never do that on forums but i can say this.

U really have to think out of the box.

this build's skills is nothing like what we were use to. Like Veng, smash, wind, i kill u, i might horn. what ever order u used em in those were your skills and u were very very op if used right

alsonthe pet I have to use is not the same as before.

I only been at it few few hours but at this lvl bracket my honest opinions are

The Warrior is no longer on roids.
    No longer hit hard or crit hard
    You have to play a lot smarter
    Try not to run map solo
    Use walls, map hp & mp pots if u need em getting mobbed or just plain need em.

There will always be op items, op class, a op skill.
    Just having something op wont make u win or even be good at it

If u study your skills, your items, pets & class you will succeed
    Last edited by Prolikethis; 03-16-2013 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

I took your thread seriously until I read this
    Quote Originally Posted by Prolikethis View Post

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gundamsone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Wow man, spoken very well. Lets not forget that rouges received the first nerf in pvp. I have to say i felt the same way tanks felt after their nerf. But like u said if players just study a little harder and think outside the box eventually u will find the best build for u. Ive had to change my build probably a hundred times before i understood exactly how every aspect of every skill works. And as the updates keep coming i still have to alter my build to accommodate how other players play. Its not all about kill kill kill. The way people play pvp has evolved since day one. So in order to stay good or get better u as well have to evolve. Some of the skills u thought were trash yesterday are now essential today and tomorrow will come a new challenge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone:1008770
    Quote Originally Posted by Prolikethis View Post
    Everyone knows passives are garbage, 11-15 bracket is about barebones as it gets without useing passives. Could still go a little higher but anything beyond 20 is just op madness with the same skills low levs are useing. Dont hate on low levs just cause ur ego is measured by ur rank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkKiller View Post
    Everyone knows passives are garbage, 11-15 bracket is about barebones as it gets without useing passives. Could still go a little higher but anything beyond 20 is just op madness with the same skills low levs are useing. Dont hate on low levs just cause ur ego is measured by ur rank.
    He is not hating, it is just that endgame is endgame...all classes "flesh out" more with passives and gear. 11-15 bracket is what it is...some poor nubs jumping in with twink bracket jumpers. Most of them with the single starter pet and lvl 5 gear....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    Gungamsone,

Sorry i lost you at that level bracket but there are a ton of 12 twinks out there like at 16.
    Very skilled, very costly items. Not random noobs as someone else mentioned

After my original post i tried the same build on 16 & 21 with same results and same tips.

However i haven't made a 26 war yet so i cant say that the same play style and build will work

Ill share at 26 when i get there just for you Gungamsone
    Last edited by Prolikethis; 03-16-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Well, I can share my experiences.
    It doesn't matter how good u are as an individual player at endgame.
    U can't just rush into groups like u do in twink PVP lvls. U sure will die in a few secs.
    Endgame is ... the better team wins. The team which has a sense for teamwork, sticks together, buffs each other, wins.
    It is no secret that players that dominate in low lvl PVP will not dominate as easily at endgame lvls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Lower levels vs high levels

Quote Originally Posted by Bebsi View Post
    Well, I can share my experiences.
    It doesn't matter how good u are as an individual player at endgame.
    U can't just rush into groups like u do in twink PVP lvls. U sure will die in a few secs.
    Endgame is ... the better team wins. The team which has a sense for teamwork, sticks together, buffs each other, wins.
    It is no secret that players that dominate in low lvl PVP will not dominate as easily at endgame lvls
    As a low level, it doesn't matter how good u are as a individual u can not run into a full grp and kill everybody by yourself. Maybe back with wind glitch maybe but no idea. Point is at any level you Always run with your team, friends group, randoms, doesn't matter. this is pvp 101 at any level to be successful.

Many people that comment about the lvl 3-21 twinking , you can obviously tell they havnt spent much time there in these lvl brackets.
    They think is easy cuz theres a few noobs running around. but then u run into players from my crew or u run into my whole crew.

If You came to this lvl to fight noobs and get a great kdr? Good luck because more then 1/2 have failed. I've have a lot of players say 'damn, i came to this lvl to fight noobs not to fight pro's. and 1/2 of them i never see again the other have figure it out and get better.

I played 21 cap for weeks and seen just as many newb pvp'rs as i do in the lower level brackets. the only diff was i was fighting 21's and lower with my 21. Imo this is a little easier then being on let's say lvl 7 like the original post. At seven your fighting lvls up to 11's. as long as even higher lvls didnt get clitched into to game. Lvl 7 vs 11 hmm doesn't seem any easier then fighting a 21v21 or since expansion fighting 26v26. Just think about it and realize just cuz u fight at cap lvl doesn't mean ur any better then some who hasn't made it there yet and still runs his 21 into pvp and get matched against up to lvl 25's

Point is at end game is not much different then most other brackets. every player is or can be more over powered then the player thats a lower or have less stated gear ect. All players come into game with the gear on there back, skills they picked and go in at battle and use everything at there disposal teaming up with team...101

hate the game,
    not the low level guy (twink) that kills u easy in pvp yo
    Last edited by Prolikethis; 03-18-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Agreed. not as easy but almost as easy

Quote Originally Posted by Bebsi View Post
    It is no secret that players that dominate in low lvl PVP will not dominate as easily at endgame lvls :)
    This statement is very true Bebsi, i dominated at endgame and its not as easy but almost as easy as 16,12,6 ect.

Its all about what ur up against. lets say u have a great team of 5, they are your guildie's, buddies ect. y'all play every day together.
    It's going to be very hard for any other grp to come in and do much against us. At least a game or two of dominating other team will happen before they get team right and give a us a good to great challenge.

Any way I'm finally back home with my lightening bolt wifi.

Later forums t','t

Wsup PVP .D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Finally back? Come back to your 7 war please.