Thread: Elite loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Default Elite loot.

So I've been doing the elite lost cove a lot nowadays (its my fav) and most of the time ive got stupid rare items. Not even of my class. Maybe the guys at STS can change this please? Coz we waste a lot of time in elite this ways..like you can get just epic and legendary items in such elite zones. Or common legendaries and elite chests and stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Have you ever been to alien oasis in pl?
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

That's the whole point of elite chest farming. Yea the runs may be lengthy but that's the way they were designed.
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Have you ever been to alien oasis in pl?
    No, why?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jcyee View Post
    That's the whole point of elite chest farming. Yea the runs may be lengthy but that's the way they were designed.
    What are you trying to say? :/ sorry, didn't get you..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

The idea is that you don't get good stuff each run so when you do it has value. You don't have to run elite more than once to get the achievement. Other than that, i feel its a big waste of effort until more players have capped, or you put a solid team for elites together from your guild that wayit reduces the amount of time spent on the maps.

There is no fast farming map anymore, and that's kinda good for item values i think.

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Im not talking about farming.. There could be atleast loots which would compensate for the amount spent on potions.. Something which'd be worth 1 or 2K atleast? Getting my point?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    No, why?
    Alien Oasis 3 in Pocket Legends was the answer to your complaint. It was the campaign for levels 46-50. They decided they would just award purples and pinks for the most part. So every run in those dungeons yields at least a couple of players a pink. The end result is that they became so common that they weren't even worth 1k each. Now when you get them you just liquidate them the same as you currently do for the green/white items. They were so low in value that the listing fee in the auction cost more than what the items were worth.

Prices of items are determined by supply and demand. It has nothing to do with the color of the item. Even pinks can be worthless too if there are way too many of them. Just take a look at the pinks that come out of the locked watch crates. Most of them are pretty worthless not because they are bad but because there are so many of them since each crate automatically gives a pink.

Your idea is a fine one if you are looking to ruin the economy and make every item worthless.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Alien Oasis 3 in Pocket Legends was the answer to your complaint. It was the campaign for levels 46-50. They decided they would just award purples and pinks for the most part. So every run in those dungeons yields at least a couple of players a pink. The end result is that they became so common that they weren't even worth 1k each. Now when you get them you just liquidate them the same as you currently do for the green/white items. They were so low in value that the listing fee in the auction cost more than what the items were worth.

Prices of items are determined by supply and demand. It has nothing to do with the color of the item. Even pinks can be worthless too if there are way too many of them. Just take a look at the pinks that come out of the locked watch crates. Most of them are pretty worthless not because they are bad but because there are so many of them since each crate automatically gives a pink.

Your idea is a fine one if you are looking to ruin the economy and make every item worthless.
    Breaks my heart. But there's the other side of the coin too. I ran the elite lost cove so many times. Just got one elite silver.. Only ONCE.. So I guess you can understand how I feel plus, that thing only had worthless items in it. I did the elite lost cove 8-9 times and this was this result. Got lucky the first time. But then, not so much. I completely agree with your point. You're right, undoubtedly. But hey, you can understand my situation too right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    Breaks my heart. But there's the other side of the coin too. I ran the elite lost cove so many times. Just got one elite silver.. Only ONCE.. So I guess you can understand how I feel plus, that thing only had worthless items in it. I did the elite lost cove 8-9 times and this was this result. Got lucky the first time. But then, not so much. I completely agree with your point. You're right, undoubtedly. But hey, you can understand my situation too right?
    I know I understand your situatio, tbh sell the chests that drop from elite rather then opening em. By the time you might get one good pinks from a chest, you pro ally could've sold enough chests to by said pink
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized