Greetings Devs!

I'm sure more than a few of us are getting dismayed with the time spent selling "trash" items, vs the amount of gold received for them.

I never mind unloading unneeded items in PL, as I feel like their value (50-250 gold each) is worth the time spent plowing thru them.

But in AL, the average 5-7 gold (even for green and purple items!) is really upsetting... If there were a way to just cleanse my inventory of them, even without getting any money, I would be far happier!

So my suggestions would be to either:

1. Raise the liquidation price for items significantly, esp green and purples. I realize this would greatly impact the economy, and possibly throw the community at large into an uproar, but this is just one possible solution, stick with me here!

2. Decrease the amount of "trash" item drops. This would help with players' inventory filling on maps, but not with chests/bundles. I also realize that STS relies on the amount of drops for folks to buy inventory upgrades, so this would probably be the devs least favorite option. And personally, this wont help the issue much.

3. [saved the best for last] Add an "unload inventory" tool, which you can set to a certain rarity level, say green for instance, and have all items of the specified rarity and below auto-liquidate from your inventory. We would then receive the total gold for these items, or none at all, I'd be fine either way! I do realize the increased customer service requests this could generate with accidental deletions, but by and large, the community would be far happier for it, and we could spend much more time on maps instead of doing the most boring chore in the game.

Thanks for your time & attention!

PS - I did briefly search for this issue and surprisingly did not come up with anything besides a couple of stray complaints. I'll be waiting for the thread(s) that eluded me to be posted below

PPS - I for one have noticed the overall increased attention to player issues and feedback here on forums and certainly appreciate it.