Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Battle for Nordr Expansion Coming to Arcane Legends in Late April

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have questions for you ..... If you expend new arcane items and it needs platinium i havent got credit card so i cant buy platinium .. And nearly %70 peoples are cant buy platinium if we leave and delete this game what will do you ? Peoples = money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i agree u recently got rid of amazon way of pay i believe u guys are asking to much money for plat and your elite levels have become to hard unless using plat thats not fair u took away free 24 hour elixr and free plat and gold earning and mana is very expensive please dont get so greedy that u loose all your clients. And bring on the cap level for pl you disapointed me with dark legends cap level no new town or anything which means you spent no money on cap level but expect us to do so all my friends are upset. Bad cap level and no celebration for the game that made u guys know shame on u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i agree u recently got rid of amazon way of pay i believe u guys are asking to much money for plat and your elite levels have become to hard unless using plat thats not fair u took away free 24 hour elixr and free plat and gold earning and mana is very expensive please dont get so greedy that u loose all your clients. And bring on the cap level for pl you disapointed me with dark legends cap level no new town or anything which means you spent no money on cap level but expect us to do so all my friends are upset. Bad cap level and no celebration for the game that made u guys know shame on u