Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Archer or Ranger?

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

riot bear>everything. because they're designed to deal damage but TANK THE MOB RIOT!!

BDADADADAADADADADADADADADADADADADAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! *screamo*
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Right now my fox is level 50 and I'm really starting to notice how much less dmg output it has compared to birds in Balefort Sewers. I'm using a bow but feel as though given the nature of the class I "should" be doing greater damage/dps to single targets with dual daggers. Are there any cross-class combos with the fox like there are with bird and mage? I feel like I'm taking away potential damage to my party without a combo as grand as naturestrike. A boost to the close range kick skills, high dps/fast hit speed daggers, and a good cross class skill combo like that of naturestrike would help make the fox be as powerful as the bird/class counterpart.

As for the rhino, I'm still trying to figure out the point of having them when mages have been spec'ing pally for years now. Jack of all trades good at nothing? Hopefully I'm just doing something wrong here. I'm trying to give my rhino a chance but I keep wanting to play bear or mage instead. I really feel like I take away from my party when I play as rhino, but that could be because I primarily play full INT mage (excellent heal/decent dmg). There seems to be nothing 'mighty' about the rhino that can't be accomplished better than a STR mage or a bear.

I can see how the fox could easily be adjusted to fit amongst the other classes better but rhino I'm not so sure. The rhino needs a bit of help IMO.

AL - Frostine: Sorcerer | | | PL - Frostine: Ench (70)