Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Pro Level 10*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Pro Level 10*

The ego of twinks nowadays is quite big, without any real proof. Firstly because you think you are so good when you kill some newbies (not forgetting the skilled twinks though). I remember when I acted like that, I used to trash a lot and got big headed at twink levels - but then again, I probably was the best L16/21 twink rogue and did prove it (inc. in a twink tournament).

Then after a few months of boredom at L21, when I had killed everyone challenging, I realised that this is a big world. Endgame was the most popular level at L31. Of course, I had to level up and see for myself, and it was pretty challenging. It was the most fun time and I was very good at adjusting to L31 and was pretty much on par with the 'pro' rogues there, the worry of the "undergear problem" didn't quite affect me as much as I anticipated.

Level 41 is similar too. Although I left some of my cockiness behind, but even still I am able to prove my skill and provide a backbone to my ego. It's indeed a good quality to have.

TL;DR - Walk the walk if you can talk the talk
    Credits to Iady

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    The ego of twinks nowadays is quite big, without any real proof. Firstly because you think you are so good when you kill some newbies (not forgetting the skilled twinks though). I remember when I acted like that, I used to trash a lot and got big headed at twink levels - but then again, I probably was the best L16/21 twink rogue and did prove it (inc. in a twink tournament).

Then after a few months of boredom at L21, when I had killed everyone challenging, I realised that this is a big world. Endgame was the most popular level at L31. Of course, I had to level up and see for myself, and it was pretty challenging. It was the most fun time and I was very good at adjusting to L31 and was pretty much on par with the 'pro' rogues there, the worry of the "undergear problem" didn't quite affect me as much as I anticipated.

Level 41 is similar too. Although I left some of my cockiness behind, but even still I am able to prove my skill and provide a backbone to my ego. It's indeed a good quality to have.

TL;DR - Walk the walk if you can talk the talk
    I wish you were 15 or 18

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Nice.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk