Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Been There Done That

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Default Been There Done That

When you finish an area, and go to the map, if you select the same area to join, it puts you in the ~EXACT~ same instance you were trying to leave. This means to re-run an area, you need to go to a different area, then go back to that area. Not sure why it does this, but it would make a lot more sense to put you in a new instance.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

The life of a game after completion is such as to accommodate things like lag, disconnects and other such realities as part of mobile gaming. Would be terrible to complete a map and get the drop only to miss out on a pink don't you think?

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    The life of a game after completion is such as to accommodate things like lag, disconnects and other such realities as part of mobile gaming. Would be terrible to complete a map and get the drop only to miss out on a pink don't you think?
    I don't understand this. I am referring to you currently being in a game. If you then choose to go to the map, and select the same area, it puts you right back in the same game? Is the problem your lag/disconnect fail safes are tied to the same code as selecting an area from the map?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Oh I misunderstood the original question. Currently it does this because you are already in that map. We may look into this in the future but for the time being I would not expect a change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Would be terrible to complete a map and get the drop only to miss out on a pink don't you think?
    Indeedy, just today I picked up a pink item after being disconnected and then going back to that map

Although that's not saying much because the sales market has taken a severe nose dive in the past 5 days, sure there are still items in the hundreds of thousands and a few in the millions but those are the truly rare items, but for most things it's a buyers market...