Thread: PvP guide 66-71 with build/combo's/gear setup.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default PvP guide 66-71 with build/combo's/gear setup.

hello everyone, this is a guide for all classes at pvp at L66-71 (fox and rhino not mentioned, since they are not great of use while pvping.)

L66 Enchantress: skills : blessings both 9, drain 9, lightning 9, fire 9, frostbite 9, heal 7, ressurect 1, icestorm 5, mana shield 1-

: combo's:
    enchantress vs enchantress / ( always make sure u are buffed before the match ) first watch your opponent, if ur fighting an early shielder u will use ur mana shield in range, then try as fast as possbile a combo : drain,light,fire,frostbite,icestorm, stay close to ur opponent to keep dealing them damage. if ur fighting an enchantress who doesn't shield early, u will simply nuke him with drain light fire, if u perform this at a good range ur chance of winning is greatly improved

enchantress vs avians /( always make sure u are buffed before the match ) this should be verry easy, just walk over and pull ur shield before the fight, if u do this to late the birds are able to 2hit u so be carefull, then use the combo : Drain,frostbite,fire,lightning, ( if they dodge all ur attacks try to escape from roots and charge back when u can use this combo again, but be carefull if ur shield is away)/ for str birds i would suggest to kite them, since they can tank and dodge alot more now. use the combo : fire,drain,frostbite, and then run a little back, keep using fire and frostbite after this, and when ur about to shield use all ur skills to make the final hits.

enchantress vs warriors/( always make sure u are buffed before the match ) bears do usually beat mages so it can be tough, before ur in range of the warrior use ur mana shield ( this is not recommended but if u don't shield there is a risk they can k-o u right away) use fire,drain, frostbite, if this combo succeeds well keep performing this combo, i'd highly advice debuffs if ur going to stay close ( u can replace icestorm with debuffs )/ to defeat a bear with a bow, always use ur mana shield, after this u have 2 choises, nuke them or kite them, both are not bad, since the dodge and armour of the bear will be less, however their damage has been increased alot although their critical hit and hit %, i would go for a quick nuke.

gear setup: angel set (int) or huladancer set w/e, 10 damage 2crit ring. fierce face.

L66 avian: stats: full dex. skills: maximize ur focus,evasion,blast,root and blind, 5 avian scream, 1 shatter, and share the leftover points between repulse and break armour.

:combo's:
    avian vs enchantress/( always make sure u are buffed before the match ) prepare to die most of the times and keep ur hopes for dodge, combo: use repulse on the mage before they nuke u, ( if they were to use frostbite use ur avian scream and u will break free ) at this time the mage should have shielded before the match, ( if they don't, use blast shot and they'll die ) after this use blast,blind,root,break,repulse. if ur using a angel talon set i would recommend to use repulse again, after this use blind,root,break, and ur other skills and finish with blast shot, by doing this the mana pool will be empty, wich means the mage can't use any more ability's.

avians vs avians/ ( always make sure u are buffed before the match ) use root,blast, if ur lucky this will right away k-0 the other birdy :-D, but if they seem to dodge alot use blind,break and repulse after it. for talon vs talon birds use blind,root,break,shatter,blast,repulse.

avians vs warriors/ ( always make sure u are buffed before the match ) use blind,break,root,shatter,blast,repulse and keep repeating this until the bear is finished, important: if the bear managed to beckon u or hellscream u, use avian scream and repulse the bear right away, this can save ur life alot. if ur facing a dex bear use blind,root,blast and he should be death most of the times.

gear setup: L66 sungod bow set, angel set (dex). 10 damage 2 dodge ring. any dodge face

L66 warrior: skills: 9 rage, 9 iron, 9 hellscream, 7 evade, 7 taunt, 7 beckon, 7 stomp, 7 crushblow, 1 sms, 1 cripp, 1 venge.

:combo's:
    warrior vs enchantress/( always make sure u are buffed before the match ) before u fight the mage watch carefully what he's doing, if he doesn't shield use beckon and stomp, and it should be a kill ^^. if they shield use: hellscream,stomp,beckon, ( the mage should be stunned now ) use crippling, this will stun the mage again, but if they heal they still will be stuck, after this use crush blow, and other slashes, use hellscream again and keep repeating the combo, and if possible lure them to the walls for an improved chance of getting the kill. if both of u haven't died yet and the buffs are almost ready to use again, walk over to the mage and u can get the kill right away ( since the cooldown of rage is less then the buffs of a mage, this will be a great advantage.)

warrior vs avian/( always make sure u are buffed before the match ) just walk over to the poor bird and use beckon,hellscream,stomp, this kills birds alot of times, if they happen to dodge all of these skills, try to get close to the bird and use crippling to stun him, then use crush blow and ur other slashes. i would advice this combo also if ur fighting str birds.

warrior vs warrior/ ( always make sure u are buffed before the match ) these fights are most times related on who hit's the other with hellscream and crushblow, walk near to ur target and use hellscream from a high range, after this get close and use cripp,crushblow,slashes, then stomp him away, pull him back with beckon and repeat the combo, make sure u have a high hit% this will increase the chance of winning. against dex bears use beckon,hellscream,stomp,sms, if it doesn't kill walk near and use cripp,crush,venge and beckon,stomp him again.

gear setup: Angel set (str)/ humanian set (str). 10 damage 2 hit% ring. mechabear face.

70-71 isn't much diffrent, keep these builds and upgrade ur damage/debuff skills if they aren't maxed yet. for the gear setup: at lvl 70 i would recommend using the crafted sets of humania, for 71 use the dragonscale sets. the combo's for 66 and 70-71 aren't diffrent to me, just an improved damage and debuff.

well, i hope this guide helped a bit.

feel free to comment below, if u have questions u can send me an email and i'll try to give an answer.

Anyways, thanks for reading and hope this guide helped.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Timelife For This Useful Post:

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Nice guide.
    Looks a little sloppy.
    Mind posting pictures?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I certainly can, skill build pictures and statics will do?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timelife View Post
    I certainly can, skill build pictures and statics will do?
    Should do.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Senior Member Fallen_Chisk_Angels's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

pretty good guide i needed one of these, subsribed for future use, ty timelife

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

BEECH please...66-71 is my pvp level.

Pm Capnaz, ragequitlol, pixza, or azataso ing if you need help

HI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

For people who have any questions, u can also PM me in game, -: Shinoty/Shinety/Shinity/Watched. Or just meet me in PvP ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Kaozun, L71 bird. This my PvP level.

Ex-Ambassador Of Alterra
    Proud member of Turbo
    Whatever, life's still gonna move on.