Thread: pvp help!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Exclamation pvp help!!

hey guys im new to pocket legends & i was wondering if some pros could help me out with pvp btw i do have the gear i need help with the following:
    lvl 22 bear, lvl 22 mage, lvl 22 fox & lvl 35 mage
    it would be much appreciated if anyone could help me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

You could search for Chickenrunnn's Mega Guide to Pvp, and Zapoke also has one. I also have a link to mine you can find in my signature below this post. Those all can help with most Pvp levels.

Welcome to PL!

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

He's new to PL and he knows all the decent levels for pvping and has all the gear already? Okay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    He's new to PL and he knows all the decent levels for pvping and has all the gear already? Okay
    Yes, do you have a problem with that? Those levels are quite obvious choices for new players + gear is dirt cheap.

And about the original question. I don't know anything about low level bear pvp, but here's my level 23 pally (aka str mage) build:

Quote Originally Posted by Gragorak
    Attribute points:

-62 str, 36 dex, 22 int.

Gear:

-level 20 4-piece bear pack, level 5 alchemist, lvl 5 expert leather (not very important, but useful sometimes) level 20 pink paw, ring of your choice. I'm using platinum band of bravery (6 damage/1 crit). Normal setup is helm, armor and shield from plat pack + paw and ring.

Skill build:

here's two options.
    -Anti-mage build: 6 BoM, 5 BoV, 5 light, 3 drain, 1 frostbite, 1 heal, 1 fire. I own almost all 22-27 mages with this build, but it's super vulnerable against foxes and bears.
    -Good all-round build: 6 BoM, 5 BoV, 5 fire, 3 drain, 1 frostbite, 1 heal, 1 light. Works well against all classes, but I never won any good level 26+ mages with this build.

(anti-mage build is better)

There's reason why I don't use mana shield: it doesn't have any positive effects. Your m/s is normally 1, so casting mana shield is suicide.

Tactics:

-Against foxes, bears and rhinos: build 1: keep your distance (frostbite, fire) and dip into 8m range only when light is ready.
    Build 2: Kite, kite, kite more.
    -Against int/dex mages: stay as close as possible, tank them to death. Normally pretty easy thing to do.
    -Against other pallies: equip alchemist instead of plat pack armor for this one. Use only auto attack, heal and drain and wait for him to run out of mana and buffs. Then quickly switch to expert armor and nuke him.
    -Against int tank mages: prepare to die.

Don't use drain as an offensive skill, use it as a defensive skill. So use it only when you have about 85% or less health left.
    It's ridiculously OP build, no skill required. Ah, str plat packs, those new forgotten bows.

Here's my 22 fox guide, but it's outdated now... Might have contain useful information though.
    Last edited by Gragorak; 11-27-2013 at 08:54 AM.
    <Enigmatic>
    Ludens necesse est, vivere non est necesse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

find Blitz/Zapoke guide for a 35 mage(recommended) not sure about gear now as because of the recent update, new items etc. keep in mind there's no such thing as perfect build! find what works best for you.

good luck dude,
    Last edited by Lovingly; 11-27-2013 at 10:20 AM.
    stranger danger
    AL: Lovingly
    PL: Pollasauce, Whatachamp L35

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gragorak View Post
    Yes, do you have a problem with that? Those levels are quite obvious choices for new players + gear is dirt cheap.
    Yea, considering you have a problem with me just stating my own opinion is a bit of a problem. Why worry about me? Considering he's completely new to PL and is already willing to make 3+ characters with a set that requires around 150k, (which a NEW player isn't going to randomly get) I was JUST wondering about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

i have plat i mean & a little bit of cash + my brother used to play pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gragorak View Post

And about the original question. I don't know anything about low level bear pvp, but here's my level 23 pally (aka str mage) build:

It's ridiculously OP build, no skill required. Ah, str plat packs, those new forgotten bows.

Here's my 22 fox guide, but it's outdated now... Might have contain useful information though.
    Ty very useful )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pollasauce View Post
    find Blitz/Zapoke guide for a 35 mage(recommended) not sure about gear now as because of the recent update, new items etc. keep in mind there's no such thing as perfect build! find what works best for you.

good luck dude,
    thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheScaryBeary:1353392
    You could search for Chickenrunnn's Mega Guide to Pvp, and Zapoke also has one. I also have a link to mine you can find in my signature below this post. Those all can help with most Pvp levels.

Welcome to PL!
    Mega guides always makes my phone get stuck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Yea, considering you have a problem with me just stating my own opinion is a bit of a problem. Why worry about me? Considering he's completely new to PL and is already willing to make 3+ characters with a set that requires around 150k, (which a NEW player isn't going to randomly get) I was JUST wondering about it.
    Don't worry, he's just butthurt.