Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
For the same class, it definitely is skill. After all, isn't the objective of a tourney to determine who has the most effective build and skills vs. other seasoned players?
If it is the same class, then I agree. When it's multiple classes, it becomes who has the right character and build at the time and at the level. Since I don't have 50 billion characters, I don't have the luxury xD
Yes. Latest official tournaments are not only class specific, but some have restrictions in gear as well (e.g. Show me the bird - only dex gear).

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
If I'm bored and have time, I might do this for the end game community.
This would be great. Although there is the Hall of Fame section, it could be a more extensive thread, e.g. listing 2nd - 4th places and other honorable mentions. Most of this info is available of course but it requires some digging - I feel it's a bit unfair to people who do constantly well but don't win in the end.

We could also estimate ratings for official tournaments starting with the next one. There is an Elo calculator in the tournament's section (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/ladd...p?do=elorating) and I could help with the estimation if you want.