Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: needs to be nerfed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default needs to be nerfed

Hello gamers and hopefully devs
    people are gettin unreasonably strong combo from charged fatal burst then charged brimstone. just that will kill anyone in dm/ctf. This needs to be fixed. if instant kills was your intention then ok but I doubt people will be having fun and it takes no skill as a player to kill anybody. please fix. and thank you for your time.

Your fellow gamer-panic, pvpanic, paain, darthpanic. seeya guys in game ^,^

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Panic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

yes i absolutely agree with this statement! This combo can finish last levels bosses easy and in pvp its kinda 2 shot kill. This burning effect for 5 seconds after using this combo is a way too strong, and leave no chances. Please fix it cause pvp is not such fun anymore...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Totallymad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

??? u sure?
    how do i use?
    DL 36 ... Qingstana (qing>Flareblitz>Gilgameshqing), DL 35 Kingsan Crusadin', DL 22 Arkbringaqing My arse arse. (btw aka Twinker)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Not a problem for me. When i face opponents like that i use the combo vermin>fb walk back so the brim will miss and go near ur opponent and finish it off with leap> slash slash slash

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Prepare yarr selves to beee doomed by the faaaarrrttt gun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

This is all I see now. Back to the world wide web

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moonway03 View Post
    Not a problem for me. When i face opponents like that i use the combo vermin>fb walk back so the brim will miss and go near ur opponent and finish it off with leap> slash slash slash

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2
    not working bro if opponent use this killer combo as it should be! Charged fatal atk then quick charge brim and atk. brim has a length of 12m same as fb, rats 10 if i remember. So yes u push a bit back but dont forget u receive hit from FB witch stuns you for some seconds but its enough to perform charged brim (2 seconds) on you. So u receive "burning as hell" effect and goodbye HP ((((( Its not so easy to perform this combo but if its succeed 95% u gonna end your life ;(
    Last edited by Totallymad; 03-26-2013 at 05:29 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Agreed. It's much too OP. There are ways of nullifying that combo but even assuming you can dodge it sometimes or have the right skills (thereby forcing you to have a build for it) its a no-brainer combo with a very small chance of survival.

I'm really getting tired of running into no-name players I've never seen before spanking me in a heartbeat with that combo. At least with a stunlock you need to know what you're doing and the timing involved... With fb+brim it's something anyone can do with very little practice. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of having skill in pvp. I honestly don't think the high blood cost of brim offsets its lethality enough.

Please play test your skills before introducing them, STS. Both new ones could use tweaking from what I've seen and heard.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sirtibby For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

bump.. brim definitely too strong.. with that combo you don't even have a chance to escape or counter.. maybe change the title of thread to garner some attention to it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kluu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Lets just hold this post on top so they can see it))))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

the cool down is too fast.. the skill is too strong.. it hits u from behind the wall.. the 12m range is too large.. has dps dmg.. so many things wrong with this skill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Hopefully things change

Lady_Pebbles

LOL!!! Same issue we had with the other skill when it was first released. I knew of this combo, haven't PvPed much latey cuz I figured this was happening. Wish I was wrong though. Smh.

And ppl were complaining cuz right away I told them to give us free respecs when they announced they would be released with the new cap raise... Pfft! NOW WHAT?! Told ya..

XD lololol Hope they fix this soon cuz thats just messed up.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kluu:1026398
    the cool down is too fast.. the skill is too strong.. it hits u from behind the wall.. the 12m range is too large.. has dps dmg.. so many things wrong with this skill
    Totally. With 1700+ hps and 210 something defense... I get hit with charged brim and see my hps fart away in the wind... Dead. WtH? Even at max range the DoT really flipping hurts, so much more than rats.
    GS has 2m less range and hurts a lot less, but I would rather use that or my old build than resort to the equalivent of mashing "punch" like a noob in old school Street Fighter.

Addendum: pre-update, it was easier to run into a group of people and somehow fight your way out, killing one, two, three of them due to timing and manuevering... Now... Everyone has the same combo and if you come up against a group you are dead dead dead no questions. Is that what STS intended, to force uniformity upon everyone? Where are the diverse builds, the personal style and flair? Now it's... Cookie cutter stuff. You go into a game knowing that just about everyone is using the same thing. It's sad really. Personal style thrown out the window for this cheese.
    Last edited by sirtibby; 03-28-2013 at 09:07 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirtibby For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Carapace. Any devs there?
    You guys saw this. Atleast tell us this is intended or glitch that will be fix soon.
    Please. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I think these "charged skill combos" could be much more tactical if the had effects were something other than damage over time. Other debilitating effects would still be highly useful with out having the major dps that instantly kills. Effects like: slow the enemy, damage to their armor/def, stuns similar to the harg hammer, etc.

Also ghosts strike needs to be more like the description, and the description should be specific, tell us the percentage of speed boosts, etc. "Ghost " in the name implies that u can at very least hit ppl behind u... Just my opinion

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeokateva For This Useful Post:

23.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Thanks for the head's up. I can't speak to it being a glitch or intended, but we're aware of your input.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Thanks for the head's up. I can't speak to it being a glitch or intended, but we're aware of your input.
    Thank you for acknowledging this thread. The experience of PVP has suffered for the worse. Elements that created diversity in game play in regards to creating space, tactical maneuvering to counter attacks, whether to use kiting or close range attacks to take on opponents have been lost. Before the update sure there were plenty of aura builds running around but due to the close range of it you were able to counter attack with proper spacing and timing of skills. Ghoststrike I haven't even tried yet and am reluctant to because I'm not going to spend plat on respec for anything unless things balance out and diversity of build options opens up.

There is also an official PVP feedback thread that I believe you, Samhayne, started a while back that has been inactive for a while. Can we start a new official PVP feedback thread or continue that one as a sticky so that any further issues with PVP can be directed to that thread? Reason being if its an "official" thread that we would at least know it WILL be looked at.
    Last edited by kluu; 03-28-2013 at 08:01 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to kluu For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I'm still not happy. Even the best players are using this combo. Which makes it even worse because they definitely know what they are doing and there is NO chance at all against them if you are like me and refusing to resort to cheap tricks like this combo. I'm being killed at max range before I can even do anything. All they have to do is that combo and back off - if you are on fire you are pretty much a goner. I'm sorry but the DoT aspect and the range are way OP.

Fix it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The last thing that made dl fun was ctf, now thats gone too. Im tired running into walls of brim. Now most run in pairs blocking complete paths not giving any chance for a real fight....
    Pl Akaee 76, Bearbg 76, Whosdaddy 76
    Sl Akaee 46, Bearbg 46, Whosdaddy 46
    Dl Akaee 36, Gruppy 36
    Al Akaee 36, Gruppy 34, Whosdaddy 36

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

even seems to hit me when I'm not in the line of path such as behind or to the side. once your engulfed in flames your pretty much dead. unholy blessing does little to counter and even then you have to use it at JUST the right time otherwise it doesn't work