Thread: Vanity's, Hair Styles, Relics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up Vanity's, Hair Styles, Relics

Hello!,

I think I am not the only one wanting more Vanity's, Hair Styles, and Relic Items Right?

When It comes to Hair Styles, I think that there should be more of a variety. Blonde hair should be added! Along with different types of styles! Like really long hair!.

I also think there should be more clothing variety!, Dresses, Hoodies, Seasonal Clothing. Also a lot more masks and pets! :P

I also think there should be at least 2 more relics, another weapon and gem!.

Anyone else agree?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Well..to be honest, yes and no. I don't mind seeing new stuff.
    Here's the problem. Extra stuff leads to extra farming, extra farming leads to all kinds of junk on the A/H, or being sold on the street, in the clubs...middle of zones.
    All this leads us to the greatest problem. Over-inflation. You get one or two lucky people out there that get the drop. They decide it's so 1337(leet) that it needs a modest price-tag of say...idk..4 million or so. Look, buddy...nothing...is worth...that much..money. <--period. A disturbing rumor I heard was that the gold cap was going up to 100 vs 10m (million). Please, Dear God, NO. Things are already flat silly in the world of sales, that would push them to "Ludicrous" Speed (happy spaceballs reference). So, in short, over-all, please...no. ... End Rant.
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

I would *love* a version of the biomorph outfit where my boob isn't hanging out. Every time I wear that outfit, I meet someone else that feels the same way, so I know I'm not alone.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Ah..that must be the outfit I've asked maybe 10 ppl what it was. Unfortunately, my coolness factor must not have been high enough to register upon their message radar. This happens sometimes. Most people get 1 or 2 chances, then I just say "whatever, chief"
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canislupis081376 View Post
    Ah..that must be the outfit I've asked maybe 10 ppl what it was. Unfortunately, my coolness factor must not have been high enough to register upon their message radar. This happens sometimes. Most people get 1 or 2 chances, then I just say "whatever, chief"
    Probably cuz it's the outfit people ask me about the most. This thread includes pics of both male and female versions of biomorph:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...light=biomorph

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    Probably cuz it's the outfit people ask me about the most. This thread includes pics of both male and female versions of biomorph:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...light=biomorph
    Indeed it is that outfit. Thanks for not being too "Cool" lol. As an aside, to all the overly cool ones out there, my stats make yours cry, kkthxbai. (see what I did there)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please make the solstice come back into game!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just want to rant about platinum items..why is it we buy platinum items only to find out later that you can't give or sell once you level up?.. I mean..come on...my inventory is about full...there should be an option where we could at least sell back to store even at half price....any one else agree?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jenoquai View Post
    I mean..come on...my inventory is about full...

buy more inventory slots?

IGN: Thebane

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thebane For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wholesomely agree. I've bought way too many items that I can't give away or sell. If they would change that it would definitely be a great improvement :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

My guess its to protect people. Platinum items are bought with real money and unwary people can get ripped off in a trade. It worse than getting scammed or ripped off with items bought with game gold since its not obtained by actual hard earned cash. For platinum items, buy only what you actually want or need.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChilledBlood View Post
    My guess its to protect people. Platinum items are bought with real money and unwary people can get ripped off in a trade. It worse than getting scammed or ripped off with items bought with game gold since its not obtained by actual hard earned cash. For platinum items, buy only what you actually want or need.
    Actually..most people have access to an amazing amount of "free" Platinum, from offers. So, technically, it's even easier to get some stuff than it is with in game gold. Just my two cents, and no offense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

True enough, and none taken. While that is the case, the roll chances for the Legendaries can eat that up real quick depending on what ones you try on though. I also realize that having plat bought items tradeable would be a detrimental hit to their revenue gain from the game itself, since less people would have to roll for the items themselves. Keeping in mind I know they have at least three other games going, but you might as well have all horses bringing in the money or else you might have to put one down (or update less). Which is not unreasonable, after all the game is as free as you want to play it from the get-go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Hi,
    Doensn't cartoon legends have tradeable plat vanity?
    ^^ i mean arcanetoon...
    ^^ i mean arcane....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChilledBlood View Post
    True enough, and none taken. While that is the case, the roll chances for the Legendaries can eat that up real quick depending on what ones you try on though. I also realize that having plat bought items tradeable would be a detrimental hit to their revenue gain from the game itself, since less people would have to roll for the items themselves. Keeping in mind I know they have at least three other games going, but you might as well have all horses bringing in the money or else you might have to put one down (or update less). Which is not unreasonable, after all the game is as free as you want to play it from the get-go.
    agreed. and shines like a true "Free" game. Updates are quite rare enough, thanks...so...ya..let's leave em be, I say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I would love to see a corn row or dreadlocks hairstyle, it would be awesome!

Call 1-800-CRIMSON-PACK for Blood Re-fill, Re-stock and any blood support.
    DL IGN : Vladhaund | AL IGN : Nacholiibre | SL IGN : Xvd