Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can't fix this issue!? (2)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation Can't fix this issue!? (2)

Well every time I level up in the low levels or re-spec it automatically chooses the skill that I don't want so like an example:

Level 2: Heal
    Level 3: Ice whatev. ( It automatically chooses it for me when I don't want it )
    I have wasted too many re-specs to see if I could fix this problem myself but I can't.
    Please give some feedback, Thank you.

For some reason I can't access Spacetimestudios.com on my iPad, so like I log in right and once I click on something it says Im not into the website, which I just did a second ago trying to get into the site.
    Fix?

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,894 Posts

It's not a bug. You get the first rank of your first four skills as you qualify for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So basically it was intentional for those who are new to the game and don't know where to put their skill points?
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelova View Post
    Well every time I level up in the low levels or re-spec it automatically chooses the skill that I don't want so like an example:

Level 2: Heal
    Level 3: Ice whatev. ( It automatically chooses it for me when I don't want it )
    I have wasted too many re-specs to see if I could fix this problem myself but I can't.
    Please give some feedback, Thank you.

For some reason I can't access Spacetimestudios.com on my iPad, so like I log in right and once I click on something it says Im not into the website, which I just did a second ago trying to get into the site.
    Fix?
    Did you respec after level 10? If so, then you should be blank in those spots, and can decide if you want anything there. They should not fill one in after a respec.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Did you respec after level 10? If so, then you should be blank in those spots, and can decide if you want anything there. They should not fill one in after a respec.
    It doesn't. I respecced the other day on my mage and the top row of spells for example is 5-0-5-1--i.e. nothing in snowball tossing (sorry, can't remember the exact spell name). The skills auto-fill is kind of nice when you're first starting out. You don't know what any of the spells do, so some basic ones to get you started are good. I was *really* happy when I finally got heal that first time!
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I don't want the 2nd Skill though but It automatically choose it when I re-spec'ed.
    I don't have anymore plat so I can't re-spec again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelova View Post
    I don't want the 2nd Skill though but It automatically choose it when I re-spec'ed.
    I don't have anymore plat so I can't re-spec again.
    Nothing is automatically assigned during a respec. All your skill points and attribute points are freed up to be spend as you please...
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What level are you respecing on?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

All except the Level 2 Spell which the Lvl 2 Spell automatically chooses it as a Rank 1 spell.
    It does this on all my characters... It Ranks my four first spells to rank 1.
    Which I don't want it for my Pally.

Can Anyone fix my iPad problem? Devs!? PL Peeps?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Doesn't do that for me, when I respec it gives me all my skillpoints back and I can choose which skills to put them to, first four or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EllieIdol View Post
    Doesn't do that for me, when I respec it gives me all my skillpoints back and I can choose which skills to put them to, first four or not.
    Same here. It shows all the skills available, but unless there's a "1" showing in the upper corner of it, there's no points in it. I.e. you can still see the icon for it on the skills tab, there just aren't any points in it.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm