Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rated M Training and My Opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sryyoulose View Post
    That's why we love jc, she's so chill and level headed about everything.
    Jc is a guy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Grammar needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I don't think the original post was made to fan flames. I took it as let's drop all the drama and elevate pvp. So what is wrong with this idea?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Default Rated M Training and My Opinion

LOL this thread is making me lol.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer View Post
    Looks like the one breaking forum rules right now is you buddy. Raging much? All your comments has no fact and all nonsense. If your a adult maybe talk in a more calm manners not curising someone over there opinions. I dont know who you buddy and i careless about you. And in real life if you say sht like to me face to facae it be a diff story. I have my opinion you have yours if you cant take it then shouldn't use forums to express your feelings.
    Look, kid/adult/teen/WHATEVER! Crimson tider is a respected person in this community, and a large one at that. He is trying to show you the right way. Sure, he's nice, but sometimes he can't tolerate nonsense and trolling. Learn who are you speaking to.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Just saying if we keep killing personailty then all we have is the apollo's of the world who mission is a perfect world a perfect pocket legend. Anything that perfect is boring pvp is about fighting and warfare.
    Your use of hyperboles is profound.

PvP is about Player vs. Player, or Players vs. Players. It says it's FFA. Perhaps you should read the very first message that comes in chat box when you join a town.

Just because you enter a PvP zone, that doesn't mean it changes. People can FFA and be friendly. Sewers cap was an example of this.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Your use of hyperboles is profound.

PvP is about Player vs. Player, or Players vs. Players. It says it's FFA. Perhaps you should read the very first message that comes in chat box when you join a town.

Just because you enter a PvP zone, that doesn't mean it changes. People can FFA and be friendly. Sewers cap was an example of this.
    I liked sewers cap. liked to pvp. it was awesome. Too bad my email account got deleted and i couldnt play PL with that. I come back after a long time with a new email right before humania cap...to find pvp....not as good as before...

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    Look, kid/adult/teen/WHATEVER! Crimson tider is a respected person in this community, and a large one at that. He is trying to show you the right way. Sure, he's nice, but sometimes he can't tolerate nonsense and trolling. Learn who are you speaking to.
    Do you even know the meaning of respected. Anyways i am entitle to my own opinion if he respected as you said, he wouldnt bash me with foul language on forum. Wonder which one us is immature. Also i been around longer then you kid and used forum before u even step into pocket legend you the one need show more respect.
    Last edited by TruePlayer; 03-30-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Do you even know the meaning of respected. Anyways i am entitle to my own opinion if he respected as you said, he wouldnt bash me with foul language on forum. Wonder which one us is immature. Also i been around longer then you kid and used forum before u even step into pocket legend you the one need show more respect.
    Soooo how about we all agree that trueplayer is a pess than average player and isn't liked and needs attention...ignore him and he goes away...poooof

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Crim was just saying what everyone else was thinking. Some people call me a troll but I pale in comparison to the (self proclaimed) almighty Trueplayer.

Truetroll would've been a better name for you.

And before you start raging again about how everyone are immature kids, I was only giving my honest opinion about it <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I don't feel like typing... or reading.... so, famous I-don't-care-at-the-moment words:

that's nice

The Land Of Trolls. Graduated Medic from The Land Of Trolls.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Guys guys! GUYS~!!

All is fair in love and war. You can play the classical way of honorable combat, or you can play it like an FFA. Of course, expect some people to use underhand means to win the war, so team up with your friends and be happy!

That does not mean that <True Legacy> is in the right either, <True Legacy> causes unnecessary drama in the forums, spawns and rushes players in the game, and directly insulted them in the PvP World. Why all the hate? I like to rush at times with my friends, but one thing is certain for me, I would definitely not go to the point of insulting players just for the lulz. In every player is a human being, why would I directly harm the person's ego?

And here's a small word of advice from a friend, Lolmaikai, which is wise and honorable to play with;

There's no need to be angry, it's just a game.

Pocket Legends is just one of the multitudes of games available for MMO PvP, I don't mind if I was rushed or if I rush or if I play properly, but one thing is certain, in Pocket Legends, Everyone wants to have a good time, so why not just enjoy the game without grudges? Those with bad attitudes will change their ways, the hard way. You don't even need to go attack them in forums, Let the game decide.

Now on topic: Rated M is one of the best PvP guilds I have ever seen, and it's nice to know that they are still alive and training to be even better! I hope after the training they could teach me how to play better as a mage. =)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wendellism For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wendellism View Post
    guys guys! guys~!!

all is fair in love and war. you can play the classical way of honorable combat, or you can play it like an ffa. Of course, expect some people to use underhand means to win the war, so team up with your friends and be happy!

That does not mean that <true legacy> is in the right either, <true legacy> causes unnecessary drama in the forums, spawns and rushes players in the game, and directly insulted them in the pvp world. Why all the hate? I like to rush at times with my friends, but one thing is certain for me, i would definitely not go to the point of insulting players just for the lulz. in every player is a human being, why would i directly harm the person's ego?

And here's a small word of advice from a friend, lolmaikai, which is wise and honorable to play with;

there's no need to be angry, it's just a game.

pocket legends is just one of the multitudes of games available for mmo pvp, i don't mind if i was rushed or if i rush or if i play properly, but one thing is certain, in pocket legends, everyone wants to have a good time, so why not just enjoy the game without grudges? Those with bad attitudes will change their ways, the hard way. You don't even need to go attack them in forums, let the game decide.

now on topic: rated m is one of the best pvp guilds i have ever seen, and it's nice to know that they are still alive and training to be even better! I hope after the training they could teach me how to play better as a mage. =)
    which is why i like to do what i do best

@sexynism don't forget my spawn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Have fun guys