i have one but before i tell you ima say all you haters out der i really dont care if you think its a bad build cos it works for me i have 2.5kdr without boosting so sit, also im not stupid you can have like 10 kdr or whatever but lets be honest if you dont want to be true to yourself its fine but i know...

SO lets get started EQUIPMENT:
This is the crit gear i use vs other mages and vs some bears if i cant be bothered to kite properly xD

snipers (platinum) helm lv10

Expert Leather L.15

Lvl15 Paw (i dont use fb cos most people say your a nub if you use it so...)

snipers (Platinum)shield lvl10 or ghoulish lvl15

magicians dps/armour ring (hit and dps/armour) whatever floats your boat really

The next Gear is for vs bears, Birds:

magicians armour ring

artisan leather lvl15

lv15 paw

ghoulish lvl15 shield

snipers (platinum) helm lvl10

Now for the BUILD:

4 frostbite
5 fire
1light
3 heal
1 drain

ok for starters you may think why so high frost---well i dont quite know why but when i combo with high frost it hits massively and its crit tends to kill most mages there and then...
i dont think light is that important i mean wud be nice to have but not essential i think
drain is just really to get that bonus you get when you have full hp from having dmg taken and also it deals a great amount of dmg to your opponent and can be that saviour kill i think

Now for the most important part to a good mage is the build---vs bears i use fire frost and depends on how strong their stomp is if not strong enough they will stay frozen after stomping my frostbite and because of the higher frostbite they stay frozen for the perfect amount of time for you to regen you fire and combo them with it and after doing so they get frozen again... depending on whether i feel cocky or not i might go in to light them and and drain them...

so my overall combo goes like dis (remember only get as close as your range of skills has to) fire frost (if their stomp fails) go back in and drain, light (as soon as done run out) whilst healing and stay away from their autos then once fire is ready go back in and be sure to make that combo and freeze them again
that is vs bears

vs magers and bird is frost, light, fire, drain, heal, light, frost,fire, heal, light, heal, frost (after this they tend to be dead...

my skill set goes like dis full dex apart from get high enough stats with INT and STR to be able to equip ghoulish and paw

hope you like pwning dem all and btw for the record this pretty much always 8 out of 10 times will beat even the best nukes like onebeastmage, zetris (if he takes founders off) but you need to establish a counter combo to there skill combo other wise they drain frost light fire... your screwed unless you remake you build so that when they do this you drain heal/ fire to make them not be in range or drain heal to reheal urself and get them low hp

HOPE YOU LIKE IT xD