Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Clarifying Arcane Hooks and Mythic Helms In the Next Expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    ...will not have a new Arcane Rogue weapon nor new Mythic Helms...
    so from this it's safe to assume that the hooks and helms looted will still be l26?
    if that's the case then it's not so bad b/c most people were assuming the l31s would replace our 26 helms.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

So there's no point of having arcane weapons then? Will they be upgradable in the future? It's going to make the difference between me going nuts for one with plats vs not having at all!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zanpakuto View Post
    So there's no point of having arcane weapons then? Will they be upgradable in the future? It's going to make the difference between me going nuts for one with plats vs not having at all!
    i'm 99% sure the mythic helms and arcane hooks will be better in stats than the l31 elite pinks so they will still be the best

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gundamsone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    i'm 99% sure the mythic helms and arcane hooks will be better in stats than the l31 elite pinks so they will still be the best
    Except for the sorcerer helm. It isn't even the best compared to the L26 elite helms, so how's it gonna compete with the L31 helms? LOL

They really need to boost the armor stat on the sorcerer mythic helm.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

This really a devastating news for me its like Dragon Nest for me again .. After spending and supporting this game because i thought they are not the same with other company .. To be honest i just feel really sad at the moment because i thought i just found the game that i can play and support for a very long time..

I have multiple accounts those multiple accounts have been used to purchase plats to support the company and also because of a very simple promises from devs and mods that we will have something to hold on to that bec they will have a way for us to turn in this Mythic and Arcane items, i have invested in them used plats to get a chance to get them... farmed from morning to afternoon on my free time...tried to earn gold the most legit way i know ....tried to merchant...

Just too sad that you are dropping this news i have held onto mods and devs words that i have talked to in this game but those promises where empty.. Too sad really... Arrgh hate this feeling of getting betrayed
    Last edited by Jellowpy; 03-29-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Folks, nowhere did anyone ever say they would be upgraded in the future except for mention that the mythic helms and armors would be able to be turned in for an updated set at the L36 cap. And Sam's post in this thread says nothing to contradict that. His post is entirely about the L31 cap. If you assumed something on your own, then it is just your own bad assumption. There is no reason you should be angry at STS.

If you think otherwise, then post a link to where any STS employee said otherwise in this forum.

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jellowpy View Post

Mythic: There is a Mythic rarity Helm available for each class. The plan is that a Mythic rarity Armor for each class will drop in the next expansion to match. In the expansion after that, these Mythic rarity Helm and Armor set will be able to be turned in for an improved set.

taken from here
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...e-Rarity-Items

THIS IS JUST SO WRONG!
    I was being specific to the Battle of Nordr expansion. The possible upgrade you mention above would be in the expansion following Nordr.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Except for the sorcerer helm. It isn't even the best compared to the L26 elite helms, so how's it gonna compete with the L31 helms? LOL

They really need to boost the armor stat on the sorcerer mythic helm.
    Mythic helms grants 3 dmg and people heavily favor dmg in this game
    Even if the l31 pinks have a few more int or armor, they will not have the 3 dmg so many elite players WILL still aim for the mythic helms.
    Not to mention that we will have the matching mythic armors or maybe even a set bonus (like we've discussed in game)

could've been worse Energizeric and I bet alot of players who panic sold might regret it after hearing of this news

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Guys.... This thread here....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87248

.....is the only thread in this entire forum where any STS employee said anything about future plans for mythic & arcane items.

Yet I've seen dozens of threads where other forums members mentioned all kinds of things about them being upgraded to future levels. On quite a few occasions I saw people mention that the hooks weapon would be upgraded every cap going forward. When I asked where they got this information, they said the developers said so. But I never saw links to where the developers said this. Now there's rumors going around the game that developers deleted those threads. Yet I read this forum every day and I've never seen any of this.

I think what happened is a few players started these untrue rumors and next thing everyone in the game thought it was true. Well, it never was true, so if you want to rage at someone, it should be the players who started these rumors and not the developers.

As it stands, this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87248) states that we will be able to turn in our L26 mythic helms and L31 mythic armors for upgraded L36 equivalents. Sam's posts in this thread do not contradict this, so you all have no reason to be upset if you own a mythic helm. I'm certainly going to be keeping mine

But if you all want to start selling asap, then maybe the prices will drop a lot and I can buy a few more of them on the cheap. Then when the 36 cap rolls around I can sell them all and make a few more tens of millions. Maybe they'll let me upgrade my "filthy rich" title to "filthy rich x 5"
    Last edited by Energizeric; 03-29-2013 at 04:55 PM.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I just wont defend myself its my own fault i did not print screen my conversation with dev in chat a month ago ( before they have upgraded hook) ... Ill just take it as a man and move on.

@sts
    It was a blast guys thanks for the game .. Thank you I had a great time =)
    Last edited by Jellowpy; 03-29-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    As it stands, this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87248) states that we will be able to turn in our L26 mythic helms and L31 mythic armors for upgraded L36 equivalents. Sam's posts in this thread do not contradict this, so you all have no reason to be upset if you own a mythic helm. I'm certainly going to be keeping mine
    Well I'm not really into word games. I think the gamers deserve to know what's going to happen. Trading in an item is the equivalent of scaling it somehow. So let's just answer the questions for sure.

1. Will there ever be a way that the l26 helm can become l31 or 36?

2. Same for arcane weapons.

Now as for what was said, I clearly remember a post from a developer or mod saying that arcane would have some possibility of update of some type. But mythic would not.

I could have just been imagining it.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jellowpy View Post
    I just wont defend myself its my own fault i did not print screen my conversation with dev in chat a month ago ( before they have upgraded hook) ... Ill just take it as a man and move on.

@sts
    It was a blast guys thanks for the game .. Thank you I had a great time =)

where u going? Don't leave.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Well, just... Lol
    It reminds me of the old PL days.
    Maybe someone remembers when they said the lvl71 helm (for cap) would make a set with the previous gear ^_^

I think there is no need to rage yet, we haven't even seen the new gear, now have we?
    The idea to turn in both for a powerful set is something to hope for.
    So don't be mad or sell me all ur mythics xD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Heh to be honest am not rage quitting its just iam a grown man being sad with a decision in a game so in a way it's funny =) because from this post maybe they are planning on upgrading mythic in the near future but letting Rogue Arcane weapon stay as it is eventhough a dev/mod have promised they wont let this happen.. Everyone knows how rare they are those lucky ones that have them moved heaven and earth just to get one of those arcane weapons .. If you have spent money time and effort to acquire one important thing you will know the feeling =)

I loved the game really but with this news after the promises and hope i had ,It just felt like being slapped by a friend, a real close friend ..

As ive said i wont defend myself because it's my own fault i did not made any screenshot before, but let us be honest why should i? I trusted them =)

Let us just say i feel this way because after all those promises , i really invested in this game my time and lots of effort =) dont hate me because i feel this way it is just me that i have gone trough all those troubles and spent all those time in the game i have really enjoyed it i just dont feel the trust i had in them after this .. Ill just focus on what i really should be doin in my real life fr now on maybe this is just the sign i needed LoL
    Last edited by Jellowpy; 03-29-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Mythic Helms will still be level 26 items - but because they are Mythic level rarity they will still have merit, even when compared to the level 31 elite legendary helms to be found from adventuring in Nordr.
    Sam meant to say armor there. Just so noone gets confused.

People need to keep their cool, go back and look at the first few thread about mythics from before the beginning of this season. STS said that both mythic pieces for each class would be able to be turned in at the lv 36 cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Guys. Listen here.
    Level 31 expansion: Mythic armor released for all classes
    Level 36 expansion: Mythic HELMETS AND ARMOR able to be upgraded for all classes
    Next expansion, all mythic helmets will still be level 26, but they will be able to be upgraded to level 36 in the expansion after that (sorc's expansion finally).
    Not sure if the new mythic armor dropped in the lv31 expansion will be level 31 or 26, though. Guess we'll have to see.
    Jed - Sorcerer, Crp - Sorcerer, Qad - Sorcerer, Puj - Warrior, Onf - Rogue
    Remember that thing about AL platinum only being used for elixirs and vanity? Yeah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Guys. Listen here.
    Level 31 expansion: Mythic armor released for all classes
    Level 36 expansion: Mythic HELMETS AND ARMOR able to be upgraded for all classes
    Next expansion, all mythic helmets will still be level 26, but they will be able to be upgraded to level 36 in the expansion after that (sorc's expansion finally).
    Not sure if the new mythic armor dropped in the lv31 expansion will be level 31 or 26, though. Guess we'll have to see.
    We sincerely need a solid comfirmation from dev on this.

Otherwise, it's just our "self assumption" again.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lok View Post
    We sincerely need a solid comfirmation from dev on this.

Otherwise, it's just our "self assumption" again.
    They explicitly said the mythic set can be upgraded in the 36 expansion.
    Beating a dead horse here...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Mmm, not sure about this, seems like a dumb move to me...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vystirch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Natrich View Post
    They explicitly said the mythic set can be upgraded in the 36 expansion.
    Beating a dead horse here...
    Yeah except yesterday in a different thread it was stated that they would not be upgraded because they were still competitive. Final clarification doesn't hurt

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)